Talkswb: Shoshi Winstanley-Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get her. Her thing is about fashion/lifestyle but she doesn’t seem all that knowledgable in either topic. The only time she seemed tolerable is during her lives but her usual TikTok are so rehearsed it just irks me. She bangs on about being spiritual and overcoming obstacles but will just block you if she thinks you’re being mean. How this is her day to day job I’ll never know, I’m assuming wealthy parents.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get her. Her thing is about fashion/lifestyle but she doesn’t seem all that knowledgable in either topic. The only time she seemed tolerable is during her lives but her usual TikTok are so rehearsed it just irks me. She bangs on about being spiritual and overcoming obstacles but will just block you if she thinks you’re being mean. How this is her day to day job I’ll never know, I’m assuming wealthy parents.
she is making money on Cameo, I do feel bad as people follow her to ridicule her and she thinks that her following is genuine. I mean am sure a few are but like you say she hasn't got much to offer in sense of skills.

Reactions: 2
She honestly has no clue. Talks as if she's 'manifested her tiktok success' when actually she's grown in followers due to people taking the mick (she'll have grown drastically from all the 'hate'). Any sort of criticism she puts down to 'hate' or 'cancel culture' without any sort of attempt to acknowledge genuine feedback.

I liked her up until the feminism debacle, which completely changed my mind. Not because I disagree with her view - which I do - but because of how she handled it.

Her eyebrows being so far apart gives me the rage
She hasn’t got a shred of self awareness or fashion sense, I don’t know who told her she was good at fashion because nope.

• Haha
Her eyebrows being so far apart gives me the rage
She hasn’t got a shred of self awareness or fashion sense, I don’t know who told her she was good at fashion because nope.
She keeps doing these nothing videos. Someone needs to tel her this social media thing isn’t her bag. I was bored and googled what she is actually qualified in and it’s language based so why doesn’t she use her knowledge for something more useful than pointless videos on TikTok? She acts like buying clothes is buying content. It’s always awful, nothing suits her and it’s either too big or too small. She just doesn’t have the image to substantiate her content.

plus all the manifestation videos are bull:poop: if you have money worries or genuine problems just “manifesting” isn’t going to do anything. She’s totally out of touch.

Reactions: 3
Big news: she's made an unspecified app which she's been working on 'since January' (ie for a month at best). Brilliant

Someone left her a comment about if she’s struggling to buy clothes then charity shops have good finds. And she was like “no that’s not my things” - she could have just said thanks for the idea and not done it but instead she’s just come across as a snob.

Reactions: 4
I feel like she’s a bit deluded as to the audience she has. It’s mainly made up of kids who just find her funny and weird. She doesn’t have an authentic audience or a community that genuinely wants content from her. I think she believes that because she has a following it means everyone follows for the content. Unfortunately a lot of them are just there to have a laugh at her. She’s definitely not a horrible person but her content and her audience do not match

Reactions: 7
Has anyone else come across this peculiar person on their Fyp?

She's this woman with a hideous dress sense and look in general who seems to do these embarrassing dances all the time.

Every comment on all her videos is just people taking the piss or commenting names of foods like Branston Pickle. I really don't get what she's trying to do.
I’ve come across this lady on my fyp multiple times and every time I can’t help but giggle at the weird & empty content she creates, like where she says one thing, does that grin and says another thing and that’s it, she’s also very confused on the idea that her “manifesting” has led to her TT growth however the majority of people following and commenting are in fact ridiculing her and her content….

I’ve come across this lady on my fyp multiple times and every time I can’t help but giggle at the weird & empty content she creates, like where she says one thing, does that grin and says another thing and that’s it, she’s also very confused on the idea that her “manifesting” has led to her TT growth however the majority of people following and commenting are in fact ridiculing her and her content….
I'd never personally leave hate, but when she posted the tiktok announcing her app someone commented - thanks Kris Jenner. It did make me laugh more then it probably should have.

• Haha
I find a lot of the stuff surrounding her incredibly strange.

Firstly, herself. When she promotes her cameo, she does it in a way that is so completely blatant. She thinks she is doing it discretely when she certainly is not. When she creates a build up for showing us some new clothes, makeup or some piece of equipment she has purchased. When she dances to pieces of music, and specifically at one point, was referring to commercial pop music as rock. Add to that, when she goes on about her following, in a way that makes it seem like she has over a million followers. Just an overall strange lack of self awareness.

Secondly, the ironic fans. People taking the piss and championing someone when they genuinely don't like their content is nothing new to social media. However, the amount of ironic fan accounts, the amount of videos, the amount of engagement is mad. Especially for someone with a couple of hundred thousand followers.

She is by no means a bad person, but she could really do with someone being honest to her.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s a bad person by any means, but she can definitely come across a bit tone deaf and out of touch. My gripe is particularly with the manifestation/ financial abundance thing. She is in an incredibly privileged position to be able to quit her job, move home and spend all her time making TikTok’s. If you’re renting, or hell just trying to pay bills now days, let alone supporting a family you can’t just take a leap and quit your job, do some manifestation and just hope it works out.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s a bad person by any means, but she can definitely come across a bit tone deaf and out of touch. My gripe is particularly with the manifestation/ financial abundance thing. She is in an incredibly privileged position to be able to quit her job, move home and spend all her time making TikTok’s. If you’re renting, or hell just trying to pay bills now days, let alone supporting a family you can’t just take a leap and quit your job, do some manifestation and just hope it works out.
Exactly and her making a video about comments she supposedly “ignores”. They obviously bother her if she has to defend it!

She can't take any form of criticism. someone's commented on the latest vid explaining she's pronouncing balmain wrong. She's just said 'oh I know, when I speak french i pronounce it right but when I speak English I pronounce it phonetically instead'. Like wtf?! Just say you didn't know.

She can't take any form of criticism. someone's commented on the latest vid explaining she's pronouncing balmain wrong. She's just said 'oh I know, when I speak french i pronounce it right but when I speak English I pronounce it phonetically instead'. Like wtf?! Just say you didn't know.

i saw that, someone mentioned in that comment thread when she got Moschino that she corrected everyone saying that she was pronouncing it the Italian way, not how English speakers would typically pronounce the brand name,

Reactions: 1
i saw that, someone mentioned in that comment thread when she got Moschino that she corrected everyone saying that she was pronouncing it the Italian way, not how English speakers would typically pronounce the brand name,
Yes I saw that! She literally is incapable of personal growth. Any time anyone suggests she might want to learn something she's so defensive ugh.

Yeah she did a video about how it was karma etc (to those who said she pronounced it wrong) but she deleted it not long after.

Reactions: 2
have you seen one of her latest videos about basically acting as if you are already at your goal or whatever, then she made 2 very short and boring videos about going in a shop she didn’t buy anything in 😂🙃🤷🏼‍♀️