Talkswb: Shoshi Winstanley-Brown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else come across this peculiar person on their Fyp?

She's this woman with a hideous dress sense and look in general who seems to do these embarrassing dances all the time.

Every comment on all her videos is just people taking the piss or commenting names of foods like Branston Pickle. I really don't get what she's trying to do.

Reactions: 4
she pops up on mine all the time the comments crack me up and she won’t have it that her foundation gives her a green face 🤦🏻‍♀️

My fave is the one where she wears a yellow blanket as a dress. She's definitely got a few screws loose. At least it matched her foundation.

Reactions: 2
Her videos are weird. But I must say I randomly came across a live she was doing and she seems like a really nice person and really eloquent and intelligent in the things she was saying. Her content doesn’t reflect that which is a shame because I think she has some really useful things to say about self love.

she always talks about what content gets her best views but really it’s just kids laughing at her. If she actually spoke about topics and didn’t put out these pointless dancing videos people might take her seriously. She Just really makes the wrong content for the sort of messages she wants to put across

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I know this thread has been pretty quiet for a while, but I’ve only just found it and need to get some stuff off my chest. I find her videos kind of cringey but agreed when she goes live she is pretty articulate and sweet. What absolutely baffles me however is that she quit her job to put all her focus onto tiktok and other social media platforms in hopes of becoming an influencer and making it her primary form of income. Which seems kind of...naive especially for someone who is 28/29. Surely it’d make more sense to keep your job and do tiktok on the side because you enjoy it or at least do part time work to keep some income coming in whilst working towards making some money off social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know this thread has been pretty quiet for a while, but I’ve only just found it and need to get some stuff off my chest. I find her videos kind of cringey but agreed when she goes live she is pretty articulate and sweet. What absolutely baffles me however is that she quit her job to put all her focus onto tiktok and other social media platforms in hopes of becoming an influencer and making it her primary form of income. Which seems kind of...naive especially for someone who is 28/29. Surely it’d make more sense to keep your job and do tiktok on the side because you enjoy it or at least do part time work to keep some income coming in whilst working towards making some money off social media.
Sorry.. 28? I thought she was mid 40s..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she was in her mid 40s too. For someone who apparently cannot create content alongside a full time job and apparently needs all the time in the world to create content, you’d think it would be better? Her videos look like they take about 3 minutes to put together.

Just to add to my comment above, Is she really 29 or is that a joke people have made that’s spread? To me there’s just no way she can be.

Reactions: 1
Just to add to my comment above, Is she really 29 or is that a joke people have made that’s spread? To me there’s just no way she can be.
it’s not a joke. I remember her posting some tiktoks on her birthday celebrating her 29th. I think some of the things that make her look older could be her makeup (she looks a tad younger without it))...???

I think she looks her age? If I didn’t know I’d have put her at late twenties. Maybe because her style is a little different it makes people think she’s older? Idk. She certainly doesn’t look 40 come on 😂

I like her - she is doing what she loves and seems very sweet and genuine unlike a lot of the deluded twats who think they’re famous on Tik Tok 🤣 x

I really dislike this woman and I’m not sure why? She definitely is harmless but I think she’s more money orientated then you’d think. She was charging £50 for a cameo and she can be very snappy to genuine people in her comments.

Also I don’t understand why she made a big deal about buying backgrounds for her videos - it was a gold sheet I could have bought from the local market and hung across a door and it would give the exact same effect.

She’s so weird. I don’t know why she tries to force people to care about the tiniest things. Literally who cares that your hairdresser cancelled your appointment so you’re getting your hair done the following week instead

She’s so weird. I don’t know why she tries to force people to care about the tiniest things. Literally who cares that your hairdresser cancelled your appointment so you’re getting your hair done the following week instead
That haircut was the most hyped up haircut and then when she finally got it done it basically looked no different. It was bizarre

Reactions: 3
I looked at some of her cameos after posting and god they are bad - on one she suddenly acts like got shot and then exclaims she forgot what else she was suppose to mention. Nice that people are paying for this.

Reactions: 1