Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's something to do with drinking? Nowadays he's the designated driver, and always glad to say what Clarissa is drinking. Would be cause for concern enough for contact centre?
Id say he was probably agressive in front of the child.

Reactions: 4
Posting about his business of course, and even his personal life, as that what most of us do, however revealing the location of the contact centre wasn't very smart, im. Sure he will hear about that this week.

Reactions: 2
Could he not just say she posts on a public platform too tho? Effectively they’re both doing the same thing. I don’t agree with any child being on a public social media account. It’s frightening.
I think it’s different because she spontaneously posts her whereas he has disclosed exactly where that centre is and his followers also know he goes there every Saturday morning, all that detail is dangerous no one should know where a child is routinely at particular times he doesn’t know who is watching his stories. I don’t agree with children being on social media at all but I think it’s most dangerous when we give predators all the info they need!! Should never come from their own dad. Disturbing.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s different because she spontaneously posts her whereas he has disclosed exactly where that centre is and his followers also know he goes there every Saturday morning, all that detail is dangerous no one should know where a child is routinely at particular times he doesn’t know who is watching his stories. I don’t agree with children being on social media at all but I think it’s most dangerous when we give predators all the info they need!! Should never come from their own dad. Disturbing.
That contact centre and the staff there need to act on this. Its so bad for them and for the children.

Well no not really, cause she has always keep her cool, and always put her kids first, don’t see aamir taking Tilly to a contact centre do you??? Think that says sooo much about everything, at the end of the day we only see what their social
Media allows us, but Tilly has been unreal, she’s been dignified, classy, and an amazing motned
Through this break up, him on the other hand has been a compete childish man, shows of his new woman, when Tilly bed wasn’t even cold, ponding designer bags to get his followers up, while
Tilly was holding a home together with two children and three animals, I’ve been here: so I know this feeling well, a man will try to say he’s been the best father and husband to people
Who want to listen; but at the end of the day actions show everything we need to no!!! CONTACT CENTRE!!! Enough said!
I am only talking about privacy I am Team Talitha but what I am saying from years in a child protection background is that privacy is privacy. It isn’t just for one parent. Maybe she doesn’t have a problem with it. Nobody knows what went on but what I am saying is if my husband did that I would have major issues with it but I also don’t post on a public platform so in that respect I would have the right to stop him. But like I said maybe no parent minds the public platform, we don’t know. Posting in a school uniform and at a contact centre is the same in that it gives the location. That’s wrong. The little girl seems happy that’s the main thing.

That contact centre and the staff there need to act on this. Its so bad for them and for the children.
Yeah I’m surprised they’ve allowed it too, seems strange.

But her school uniform is posted too. In my opinion that’s no different. My guess is they’re both fine with it because it’s continuing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I am only talking about privacy I am Team Talitha but what I am saying from years in a child protection background is that privacy is privacy. It isn’t just for one parent. Maybe she doesn’t have a problem with it. Nobody knows what went on but what I am saying is if my husband did that I would have major issues with it but I also don’t post on a public platform so in that respect I would have the right to stop him. But like I said maybe no parent minds the public platform, we don’t know. Posting in a school uniform and at a contact centre is the same in that it gives the location. That’s wrong. The little girl seems happy that’s the main thing.

Yeah I’m surprised they’ve allowed it too, seems strange.

But her school uniform is posted too. In my opinion that’s no different. My guess is they’re both fine with it because it’s continuing.
I dont think social services want the location of their contact centres on instagram. There are rules that say no pictures should be posted on social media from contact visits. Its just not right. Not just for him but for any other children in the area who might go there.

Reactions: 4
Thats also wrong if she did that and also compromises her safety, I never realised she showed it I thought she blurred out the school badge.

I dont think social services want the location of their contact centres on instagram. There are rules that say no pictures should be posted on social media from contact visits. Its just not right. Not just for him but for any other children in the area who might go there.
I agree it isn’t right but no matter now much we have a problem with it the parents mustn’t because both post in places that show the child’s location. There was an adult in the background who looked to be supervising. She didn’t make a move to stop the recording so if that continues I would say they haven’t a problem with it either. Anywhere I have worked where child protection was being compromised we acted with immediate effect. However that was more to do with other children being photographed in the background. I don’t know the policies and procedures of contact centres but people here have an issue with showing location. I get it but school uniform shows that too is what I am saying.

Thats also wrong if she did that and also compromises her safety, I never realised she showed it I thought she blurred out the school badge.
Not that I recall but blurring out a badge does nothing anyway as a school uniform is recognised by colour, it’s very easy to pinpoint where they are. The point I’m making is that both parents are posting so my guess would be they’re both happy to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just saw she’s tagged them at football and tagged the location and venue - I just don’t understand people who do this ☹

You have to wonder if Instagram and Facebook disappeared tomorrow where would half of these people be?
I find socials to be counter productive for influencers and fitness people these days.
Whilst they use it to plug, promote and pretend to have a certain lifestyle more often than not real life is the opposite- and it shows.
All this positivity nonsense and this guy lives for validation via the gram. No thank you.

Reactions: 7
You have to wonder if Instagram and Facebook disappeared tomorrow where would half of these people be?
I find socials to be counter productive for influencers and fitness people these days.
Whilst they use it to plug, promote and pretend to have a certain lifestyle more often than not real life is the opposite- and it shows.
All this positivity nonsense and this guy lives for validation via the gram. No thank you.
I would love to know the psychology behind the whole social media thing you know. Anyone know of any good books that covers it? It intrigues me.

I would love to know the psychology behind the whole social media thing you know. Anyone know of any good books that covers it? It intrigues me.
me too!! I hate it tbh. good, honest and genuine people are being valued less than crappy people who have range rovers and Alexander McQueens. I hate the thoughts of my kids growing up when peoples values are all screwed. I hope things change one day.

Reactions: 5
Check out the Social Dilemma on Netflix. Its pretty on point.
I will do thank you 😀

me too!! I hate it tbh. good, honest and genuine people are being valued less than crappy people who have range rovers and Alexander McQueens. I hate the thoughts of my kids growing up when peoples values are all screwed. I hope things change one day.
This is so, so true. I hope for a different world for my kids and if anything it has taught me to live more minimally, not that I was ever materialistic but it has made me adamant i won’t ever be.

I honestly hate posting in this thread. Everyone who posts on here seems to be team Talitha. Which I don’t think is fair. Both of them are as bad as each other.

Hate to be the barer of bad news but Aamira was barely out of her womb and T already created a whole (Public) Instagram for her. Her in her uniform, at activities and has her in a swimming costume. There are so many sickos out there, I would never. She regularly tags aamira in the posts on her grid so it pulls through.
Do none of you ever think about where Talithas eldest is?

I honestly hate posting in this thread. Everyone who posts on here seems to be team Talitha. Which I don’t think is fair. Both of them are as bad as each other.

Hate to be the barer of bad news but Aamira was barely out of her womb and T already created a whole (Public) Instagram for her. Her in her uniform, at activities and has her in a swimming costume. There are so many sickos out there, I would never. She regularly tags aamira in the posts on her grid so it pulls through.
I don’t agree with her posting the locations of where she is etc (I did post about that earlier how I think it’s wrong). I don’t believe they’re as bad as each other though. I feel aamir must have done something very bad to warrant contact centre visits for his child. I think it also puts all the kids in that contact centre on a Saturday at risk as now anyone with wrong intentions watching that can find it and knows she and others will be there and can be viewed outside etc. I think it’s wrong that she showed her school uniform and football classes too though.

You don’t wind up in a contact centre for no reason.

Her eldest has started to feature more on her Instagram recently so I’m not totally sure what you’re getting at with that?

Reactions: 6

Is that the eldest who is on her stories tonight as well as most other days? Or does she have another kid? I thought she only had 2.

I don’t agree with uniform pics being shared on a public platform and I don’t agree with showing the contact centre or staff that works there or any of the children who are there for their safety.

Think it’s clear to see to anyone watching Tilly’s Instagram her eldest wasn’t around because she clearly hated that man, if you even call him that, from he’s gone Brooke has been around sooo much more, thing is Brooke is a teenager and she understands more than the younger child does, I truly believe aamir affected tilly and brookes relationship, am so glad there back on trace again as a mother and daughter.

also don’t agree with ur they r the same, don’t understand how u think that, tilly has done nothing but be respectful to aamir from they have split, she hasn’t used her Instagram to get back at him, unlike aamir he airs their whole dirty laundry on there, so diff think ur watching a different marriage split than we r!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.