Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it’s clear to see to anyone watching Tilly’s Instagram her eldest wasn’t around because she clearly hated that man, if you even call him that, from he’s gone Brooke has been around sooo much more, thing is Brooke is a teenager and she understands more than the younger child does, I truly believe aamir affected tilly and brookes relationship, am so glad there back on trace again as a mother and daughter.

also don’t agree with ur they r the same, don’t understand how u think that, tilly has done nothing but be respectful to aamir from they have split, she hasn’t used her Instagram to get back at him, unlike aamir he airs their whole dirty laundry on there, so diff think ur watching a different marriage split than we r!
I meant bad as each other in terms of posting aamira.

Regarding the eldest and it is my opinion but I don’t think that’s right. I would never let my daughter move out because of a man, this is also what we’re criticising Aamir for. From what I understand she was out drinking in the fields and up to god knows what and she didn’t like being told what to do so she ran to her grandparents.

I haven’t seen Aamir say anything about the split or Talitha but am not watching every story he posts.
Everyone has the right to move on and at their own speed. I obviously don’t know everything that happened but she moved out then moved back in before they finally seemed to call it a day.
Again, it’s my opinion based on what I know/have seen.

I would love to know the psychology behind the whole social media thing you know. Anyone know of any good books that covers it? It intrigues me.
[/QUOTE
Agree. There must be a certain type of person who is drawn to be an insta star lol
I meant bad as each other in terms of posting aamira.

Regarding the eldest and it is my opinion but I don’t think that’s right. I would never let my daughter move out because of a man, this is also what we’re criticising Aamir for. From what I understand she was out drinking in the fields and up to god knows what and she didn’t like being told what to do so she ran to her grandparents.

I haven’t seen Aamir say anything about the split or Talitha but am not watching every story he posts.
Everyone has the right to move on and at their own speed. I obviously don’t know everything that happened but she moved out then moved back in before they finally seemed to call it a day.
Again, it’s my opinion based on what I know/have seen.
Always 2 sides to every story and yes this thread is probably very one sided youre probably right but we just arent his fans for one reason or another. But you know him and trained with him so must think hes ok.

Reactions: 2
Always 2 sides to every story and yes this thread is probably very one sided youre probably right but we just arent his fans for one reason or another. But you know him and trained with him so must think hes ok.
he was a terrible trainer and even worse with meal plans. He charges a BOMB to repeat the same thing weekly & I’m not happy about any of his posts about dr Bonny.
Regarding the split though, it’s two sides. I don’t think what he’s doing is right but same with her.

Reactions: 6
he was a terrible trainer and even worse with meal plans. He charges a BOMB to repeat the same thing weekly & I’m not happy about any of his posts about dr Bonny.
Regarding the split though, it’s two sides. I don’t think what he’s doing is right but same with her.
What kind of meal plans did he give? I’ve always been curious because he makes out he’s the best meal giver outer ever 😂 how expensive is he if you don’t mind sharing?

What kind of meal plans did he give? I’ve always been curious because he makes out he’s the best meal giver outer ever 😂 how expensive is he if you don’t mind sharing?
£30 per hour.
he knows nothing about nutrition and he never sent meal plans, but sent a list of foods I could eat. He used to make me submit what I ate daily. I ran out of ideas on what to eat and wasn’t loosing anything so he literally took my exact meals from another day and ‘suggested’ that.

I also know a few others and their macros where exactly the same as mine but our body types where soooo different. Then he put me on Keto because he was and I nearly fainted because I had no energy, my hair was falling out. He told me to push through it and made me workout. At that point I called it a day.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
£30 per hour.
he knows nothing about nutrition and he never sent meal plans, but sent a list of foods I could eat. He used to make me submit what I ate daily. I ran out of ideas on what to eat and wasn’t loosing anything so he literally took my exact meals from another day and ‘suggested’ that.

I also know a few others and their macros where exactly the same as mine but our body types where soooo different. Then he put me on Keto because he was and I nearly fainted because I had no energy, my hair was falling out. He told me to push through it and made me workout. At that point I called it a day.
That's wild! I was tempted to get a PT, don't think I will, I've lost 2 stone just be going to the gym 3 days a week. I just YouTube any of that 🤣
Not surprised he's a rip off PT

Reactions: 1
£30 per hour.

I actuly thought he would cost more !

Reactions: 1
Yes 100% there’s two sides to every story, but for one parent to need to see their child in a contact centre, am sorry this says everything about that parent to me!!!! Surly u no yourself he’s a complete narcissist? And not even going to go into the life style is shows of on Instagram, my opinion I can’t stand him!

Reactions: 3
What happened with Dr bonny??

What happened with Dr bonny??
You had to sign up for more than once a week so it ended up costing quite a bit.

Dr Bonny hired Aamir for the run up to her wedding. She has always been quite petite but is now controversially thin, possibly skeletal and he has posted that she had gotten the extreme body she asked for. In my eyes it is ethically questionable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
You had to sign up for more than once a week so it ended up costing quite a bit.

Dr Bonny hired Aamir for the run up to her wedding. She has always been quite petite but is now controversially thin, possibly skeletal and he has posted that she had gotten the extreme body she asked for. In my eyes it is ethically questionable.
Thanks, I didn't realise there was a grid post. Just had a look and it's shocking.

Thanks, I didn't realise there was a grid post. Just had a look and it's shocking.
The grid posts aren't as bad as story he post about her a few weeks back, she looked gaunt it it. But it's enough to give you an idea that he was willing to support it.

Yea he said on his stories she came to him wanting to be teeny tiny! Outrageous when you see she was very much teeny tiny

Just seen he's posted that his clients son was playing with Aamira, she actually took a photo of the child, sent him it and he has now uploaded it. Is that not a bit weird and inappropriate? How uncomfortable must that make Talitha feel that strangers are sending him photos of her child while she's playing.. Also disclosing the location to him and potentially putting them at risk. So so inappropriate and creepy.

Reactions: 6
Just seen he's posted that his clients son was playing with Aamira, she actually took a photo of the child, sent him it and he has now uploaded it. Is that not a bit weird and inappropriate? How uncomfortable must that make Talitha feel that strangers are sending him photos of her child while she's playing.. Also disclosing the location to him and potentially putting them at risk. So so inappropriate and creepy.
See this is the scariest thing about social media isn’t it. Frightening.

This is bleeping ridiculous!!
If was Talitha I'd be fuming!!! 'just happened to be playing with'. The picture was obviously taken sneakily without consent, otherwise the woman would have taken a better pic and sent it on.
Glad he's named her so T can be aware who is sending pics to him!

That girl Lynsey should be ashamed of herself sneakily taking photos of a child that has nothing to do with her. What a creep!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.