Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curius who said that he had to see her in a contact centre? If he did have to see her in a contact centre he wouldn’t be allowed to post anything at all on social media about not being able to see his daughter which makes me think it’s not true I seen somebody going out of the way to post comments on his girlfriends profile also wouldn’t be the first time a woman has got jealous when a man gets a new girlfriend not saying any of them are innocent what has happened should be sorted with them none of them should use that poor little girl to get back at someone
The pictures he posted are obvious it’s a contact centre one that I won’t name because it wouldn’t be appropriate but many others have also said they know exactly which contact centre it is! No one is using the little girl, talitha is ensuring she is SAFE that’s what’s important over all of this

Reactions: 3
Curius who said that he had to see her in a contact centre? If he did have to see her in a contact centre he wouldn’t be allowed to post anything at all on social media about not being able to see his daughter which makes me think it’s not true I seen somebody going out of the way to post comments on his girlfriends profile also wouldn’t be the first time a woman has got jealous when a man gets a new girlfriend not saying any of them are innocent what has happened should be sorted with them none of them should use that poor little girl to get back at someone
He posted pictures of him at the contact centre and i believe they have been made aware of this, due to their no photography policy. You’re entitled to your opinion of course but I suggest reading through the entire thread, there you will see proof of aamir’s abuse to a stranger. This is a tattle thread. We are not abusing him. He chooses if he wants to read in here but he DM’d a person calling them names. He’s a disgrace. And the courts know it.

Reactions: 5
I noted how much Talithas oldest one was on her stories like 2 years ago, she then dropped off them completely and now he's gone we're back seeing her all time now. Her and T seem to have such a good relationship. I wonder was she old enough to realise he was a prick and wanted nothing to do with him. No he's gone she back with her mum.
I noticed this too back at the time, also changed her insta name from Aamirs surname back to her previous one. Definitely think the older daughter could see what he was like even before Talitha did

Reactions: 4
He posted pictures of him at the contact centre and i believe they have been made aware of this, due to their no photography policy. You’re entitled to your opinion of course but I suggest reading through the entire thread, there you will see proof of aamir’s abuse to a stranger. This is a tattle thread. We are not abusing him. He chooses if he wants to read in here but he DM’d a person calling them names. He’s a disgrace. And the courts know it.
I’m a bit confused why one photo looked like it was taken outside. Think it was on the stories yesterday morn. The access would have been inside a building. Both parents would arrive at different times for the dropping off and the child contact so as not to cross paths. It could be a secure outdoor area I suppose just didn’t look like that in the photo. Not familiar with the building tho so I could be wrong.

Reactions: 1
I’m a bit confused why it was taken outside. The access would have been inside a building. Both parents would arrive at different times for the dropping off and the child contact so as not to cross paths. It could be a secure outdoor area I suppose just didn’t look like that in the photo.
I can confirm that it is a secure area, it is the area where there is kids toys to play with. It’s within a gated area covered by cctv and monitored by the staff too

I know we’re all team T here, but I was wondering if anyone noticed how she gets her hair and make up done every Saturday but doesn’t go anywhere? I wondered why? Is it to film content or something?

I also noticed she seems to wake up and post a story on Sunday mornings with the make up still on 🤮

I know we’re all team T here, but I was wondering if anyone noticed how she gets her hair and make up done every Saturday but doesn’t go anywhere? I wondered why? Is it to film content or something?

I also noticed she seems to wake up and post a story on Sunday mornings with the make up still on 🤮
I noticed that too lol maybe she just likes to get it done regardless if she’s going out or not. If I had the money I would too lol. As far as the waking up with it still on… I’m so glad I’m not the only one who noticed 😂

How is she using her child as a weapon? How do you know the child is suffering not seeing her dad? Seems like you know alot more than the rest of us who are just guessing. We've gathered he hasn't seen the child for a reason as he was seeing her then the contact stopped obviously for a serious reason. There's been mention of violence towards Talitha, he was seen at a police station and hasn't been anywhere near her. He then put up the fake birthday party. Regardless of what he done on talitha she doesn't seem the type to just stop him from seeing his child. No matter what, there is clearly a good reason as to why he hasn't seen his child and is now in a contact centre seeing her. So no you're wrong. She isn't using her child as a weapon she's clearly PROTECTING herself and her child from the one person she trusted and who done her dirty!! There's a lot we don't know but from what we have seen and from what he's said himself he is the issue!! So don't come on here and say anything without backing up your claim about kids being used as weapons.
Yeah I agree with this it seems like the full thread hasn’t been read. Also completely jumping the gun calling anyone on here abusive, yes we’ve said not nice things about him but each one is the truth of who he is. It is our opinion and not abuse. You put yourself out there publicly you know you’re open for scrutiny. You want to live your life in the public eye and do competitions of expensive bags to gain more followers you have to realise not everyone will like you. In my opinion more people need to speak up about people like him, the world is becoming far too narcissistic and I know it’ll sound crazy but the woman on this thread actually give me hope there still are some decent people about who do see wrong and speak up on it. It’s not ok to treat anyone like dirt. If talitha ever does read this thread it’ll probably lift a weight off her knowing that a big group of us can see through him, because narcissists always try to make the victim seem like they’re the ones in the wrong. The way he behaved with Liverpool was shocking, he completely tried to belittle her. As he does with all the women around him so it seems. He lied and called her racist when there was nothing that could of even been construed as racism in what she wrote, he couldn’t control his anger. If this is how he acted with her for one comment (and sure she ‘only has 59 followers’ so not much reach) think how he might act in private. he flipped the lid and used his girlfriends account to send her abuse, he knew the posts would be put on here and be make public and he still couldn’t control himself. That anger is in him and will impact everyone including the child. What can you defend there? meanwhile talithas done literally nothing and handled it amazingly!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fair if it is a contact centre but it doesn’t always mean dad is in wrong as sometimes if lies are told then it has to be contact centre not saying that talitha is lying but have seen it happen before and always to be considering what could actually be going on I have read all messages didn’t notice any actual abusive ones really bad choice of words and poor character definitely and he should not be posting that on social media ever being an influencer but I didn’t think they any worse than what the other person had done on him to me they both really are as bad as each other trying to pull the wool over peoples eye I don’t think she is innocent neither is he and a little girl in the middle of it they need to sort priorites
What makes you so sure she’s not innocent? She hasn’t posted a single negative thing about him throughout all of this she’s remained dignified and put their daughter first. She’s the one looking after that little girl 24/7 taking her out every day, feeding her, clothing her and filling her entire life with love.

Meanwhile he has posted many many cryptic narcissistic posts which frame her in the way that actually you perceive her - which is to be using their child as a weapon. He’s the one posting birthday party’s for the child he knows he won’t see that day and then using that as a gateway opportunity to publicly give another child the birthday cake and use it as a photo op again to paint himself as hard done by. He’s the one posting “haven’t seen my child in 717272 days” , he’s the one sending abusive messages with disgusting language to people who leave him a comment asking a question and he doesn’t respond from his own name he uses his new side pieces profile. If you can’t see he’s the issue I’m not sure what way your brain is wired tbh. It’s terribly tragic that wee girl is caught in the middle but at the end of the day T was giving him access after they split up and it’s now in a contact centre. To insinuate she’s potentially told tales to get it in a contact centre is insane. She’s a damn good mother she wouldn’t put her child through that unless she felt it was the safest option.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m still so curius is this solid information or are you just guessing he didn’t say that post was racist he said previous ones had been racist which was why that person was blocked in the first place and had had to comment on the girlfriends post a disgusting an unprofessional response from aamir but considering that person single handedly tried to destroy both his and his girls careers it doesn’t say much about her character either people have committed suicide over less and maybe he is what you all say but I think that’s guesswork and there are always 3 sides to a story realistically both of them would do better to spend more time with the child/children rather than trying to prove who is doing better by showing off how much money they have to waste

She has posted more of that little girl on her Instagram since they split than since she was born I think that speaks for itself how better to hurt a father that can’t see his child
She didn’t single handedly try to ruin their careers, many of us reported them for it :)

Reactions: 2
I’m still so curius is this solid information or are you just guessing he didn’t say that post was racist he said previous ones had been racist which was why that person was blocked in the first place and had had to comment on the girlfriends post a disgusting an unprofessional response from aamir but considering that person single handedly tried to destroy both his and his girls careers it doesn’t say much about her character either people have committed suicide over less and maybe he is what you all say but I think that’s guesswork and there are always 3 sides to a story realistically both of them would do better to spend more time with the child/children rather than trying to prove who is doing better by showing off how much money they have to waste

She has posted more of that little girl on her Instagram since they split than since she was born I think that speaks for itself how better to hurt a father that can’t see his child
this is gaslighty…. They did something bad, she reported them for them - she’s they problem for reporting them, they aren’t the problem for doing bad things. Ok no prob. 👌🏼 Also ‘tried to single handedly ruin their careers 😅 this is escalating faster than Aamirs temper…..

No I agree she should report if he has done something out of being nosy what confirmed bad things did he do? I would not see harm come to any child that’s why I don’t think it’s right to try destroy a career that helps put food in a child’s mouth and clothes on they back just a personal view not asking anyone to agree
im sure he’s not worried about putting food in her mouth when talithas doing it. Or when he’s eating lunch at flannels. Or getting every suit he wears tailored. Wasn’t worried about putting food in her mouth when he said he was selling gym equipment from their home, the same Equipment talitha used to train people to money to put food in the child’s mouth. 🤯

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.