Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’s all know what to do when a troll comes along. Report, the mods will handle it. Let’s not waste our energy on whoever that person is. Negative vibes!
yes, you managed to bring negative vibes to a tattle thread about a narcissistic asshole. Congrats

pretty sure is one of them..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No I agree she should report if he has done something out of being nosy what confirmed bad things did he do? I would not see harm come to any child that’s why I don’t think it’s right to try destroy a career that helps put food in a child’s mouth and clothes on they back just a personal view not asking anyone to agree
They would of been the ones to destroy their careers because they did the wrong thing like I said. You are hell bent on supporting him, it’s weird.

Is it because I am being open minded that both may not be perfect or is it just I don’t agree with everything you say?
you’re not being open minded tho lol this really does sound like aamir

Is it because I am being open minded that both may not be perfect or is it just I don’t agree with everything you say?
No it’s that you’ve come in here questioning every one and even when pointed towards proof you still aren’t shocked by his behaviour. Instead you’ve got it into your mind that Talitha is at fault., somehow, a possibility… well maybe it’s hit a nerve. Maybe you need supervised visits with your child and all.

Reactions: 3
No one ever said she was perfect. He has a track record of being a nasty piece of work to many many people. You don’t look open minded you look stupid
I support the children not them I think they are both very selfish and should spend less time trying to show off and more time being parents
If you support the children would you want them round someone who can’t control their temper. Like honestly I dunno how you don’t get it. You def must be bored

Had so much respect for her until she started using children as weapons
there’s no way this isn’t him 😅

Reactions: 2
What has talitha done bad? She hasn’t responded to ANY of the stuff he’s done. Not one single post through the entirety of their separation.

Also, he attempted to sell the gym equipment from her home, that is essential for her business, so he essentially tried to leave her high and dry so their child would have suffered ultimately. He didn’t sell it because she obviously didn’t let him seeing it’s in her house I’d dare say it’s hers. She has a career in her own right and own brand of fitness products and gym clothing etc. She’s much more successful than him.

Because I don want to judge without proof I should be supervised with my children? Lololollol
No I was saying it’s hit a nerve because maybe your child isn’t with you either. the child is safe And loved and unless you can show us proof of her using the child as a weapon, the only thing we do have proof of is how he’s a wee hole 😂

and just to add none of us need proof of anything it’s in the hands of the law and by the looks of it, he’s winning duck all

Reactions: 1
I am really bored or else I wouldn’t be on here commenting on other people’s lives they are better off not together by the looks of things the child seems to get a lot more attention that way from both
Ok cisa. i guess sundays without the kid really are boring have you done your 14k today maybe that’s something to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am really bored or else I wouldn’t be on here commenting on other people’s lives they are better off not together by the looks of things the child seems to get a lot more attention that way from both
you make literally no sense, he hasn’t seen the child in ages so no attention given from him

• Haha
See I thought the constant posts of the child that are out of character would be considered to be provoking him since he can’t see the child ? Which is what made me see her differently than before. His behaviour and attitude is awful and he needs to get over himself if he wants to be in the public eye

When they first split there was posts from them both back and forth doing all these different things with her
You think her posting her child enjoying herself and being happy is provoking to him? Her father? Above all else surely a good father wants the child to be happy. But sure no not aamir, he gets provoked. He has to see his kid in a contact centre, he takes his girl to an expensive restaurant and buys the cheapest thing, he’s a fraud and a poser.

I thought the constant posts of the child that are out of character would be considered to be provoking him since he can’t see the child ? Which is what made me see her differently than before. His behaviour and attitude is awful and he needs to get over himself if he wants to be in the public eye

When they first split there was posts from them both back and forth doing all these different things with her
She’s always posted her what are you even talking about. She’s consistently posted her so now she’s a bad mum for sharing pictures of her daughter. Surely he shouldn’t be watching his ex’s stories in the first place. If that’s the only ammo you have on her it just backs up what literally everyone else has said on this thread

She’s always posted her what are you even talking about. She’s consistently posted her so now she’s a bad mum for sharing pictures of her daughter. Surely he shouldn’t be watching his ex’s stories in the first place. If that’s the only ammo you have on her it just backs up what literally everyone else has said on this thread
I noticed no change in the amount she’s posted her either and I was flowing her for a long time before the split.

Reactions: 6

Here’s a link to her highlights of her kids 67 weeks ago - long before they separated. Desperate attempt to pull someone down.

• Heart
Was thinking the same. How does he even know what is on her stories. If hes not watching it wont hurt him. Also if its friends whos telling him these things its obv going to hurt him not great friends there.

Clearly that poster is aamir or his side bit, how about I’ll reply to you as it was me got the messages,

for one, before his picture at the awards came up with his side bit for weeks and weeks this man belittled tilly, and he had done for years when he was with her, the woman couldn’t even have ice cream without him highlighting it, same how he is now doing this with his new girlfriend, all aamir is worried about is image, keeps up his Instagram account, if he was any kind of gentleman he would have carried on his pt account and leave all the personal stuff with him and tilly outside Instagram but he didn’t he wanted everyone to feel sorry for him, when they whole time all it showed what a complete narcissist this man is, for example the day he gets to see his child boom photos and videos r posted right away. Like wtf anyone knows photos arnt allowed but of course aamir is above everyone so the rules don’t stand for him!
Am glad he’s been reported because people like him r bullies and need put in their place, to belittle me on my spelling and to use horrible words to me, all from his girlfriends account says everything about the so called man he is, and ur just as bad for standing up for him.

he’s a bellend and he knows it, end of story

Reactions: 9
How good does Talitha look in those pics tonight 😍😍😍

We obviously don't know all the ins and outs, but my god the longer it goes without him in her life, the more she GLOWS 😍❤

Reactions: 7
How good does Talitha look in those pics tonight 😍😍😍

We obviously don't know all the ins and outs, but my god the longer it goes without him in her life, the more she GLOWS 😍❤
she looks amazing!! I’ve noticed such a big difference in her face too, she looks far younger now than she did a few months ago with the fullness back in her face!! 😍 Just shows you the difference a happy life can make to you! She really is glowing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.