Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aww I didn’t watch it all just clicked by when I seen another option box 🙈will be interesting to see what it is!
I wonder if it's he's seeing his baby again? You wouldn't drive the whole way back from Donegal if it wasn't something serious 😅

Reactions: 2
aww I didn’t watch it all just clicked by when I seen another option box 🙈will be interesting to see what it is!
I nearly did too!! He’s been so desperate lately for engagement 🤣 I think it’s maybe a visit with the child but we will soon see as he said he’ll show us all! 🤭

Aww I hope not. I think the centres have a very good reputation and are quite strict.
awful if he is seeing her in a contact centre. I don’t know much about them but I really don’t think I’d like to have my kid in that situation. Talitha prob stopping contact and aamir pushing it legally and getting contact centre, instead of maybe just avoiding all this by trying to be nicer to talitha and proving he can be a good dad and be trusted, but he’s obviously just not that type of person. Shame for the little girl, and I’m sure it won’t be nice for talitha either wondering what shite he’ll fill the child’s head with at contact. Hopefully we’re wrong and the special occasion is something stupid, which it could well be knowing him lol

Reactions: 4
awful if he is seeing her in a contact centre. I don’t know much about them but I really don’t think I’d like to have my kid in that situation. Talitha prob stopping contact and aamir pushing it legally and getting contact centre, instead of maybe just avoiding all this by trying to be nicer to talitha and proving he can be a good dad and be trusted, but he’s obviously just not that type of person. Shame for the little girl, and I’m sure it won’t be nice for talitha either wondering what shite he’ll fill the child’s head with at contact. Hopefully we’re wrong and the special occasion is something stupid, which it could well be knowing him lol
Or, he got his bit on the side up the duff 🤣🤣 lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wholeheartedly agree with everything you’ve said! I think talitha will dread her going to a contact centre but it might make her mind at ease too I think she defo wouldn’t take the decision lightly, but you’re so right it could be something else stupid like he’s got someone to iron his clothes 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe put the phone down and spend some time with her. Like why is he on instagram when he hasn't seen her in months. Pretty sure you will have more than enough hours in the day to post when she is back with her mum 🙄

Reactions: 7
Maybe put the phone down and spend some time with her. Like why is he on instagram when he hasn't seen her in months. Pretty sure you will have more than enough hours in the day to post when she is back with her mum 🙄
It does look like it's in some facility thing if you nosey on the pic he posted.

Reactions: 5
So predictable isn’t he lol just a pity he plasters it on socials instead of keeping it between the
It does look like it's in some facility thing if you nosey on the pic he posted.
yeah looks like it with the big bins in the back. The life of riley on insta and contact centres on a sat, winning at life aamir, priorities all in the right place 👌🏼

phone has blown up…. Exactly what you wanted then!! Attention 😴

Attachments

• Haha
Oh i just looked at the video just seen the picture. Your right it defo doesn't look like a house or anything. As long as the we one is happy thats the main thing. Hopefully they sort it for her sake soon that its not in a contact centre. They are horrible places. But i suppose there is a reason why it is in there.

Diff looks like a contact centre, see the stickers all over the unit, this man has dont something very bad for it to go down this line, I know that as my friend could only get a contact centre because her ex was abusive ect, no court is gonna go down this route for no reason

Reactions: 8
Diff looks like a contact centre, see the stickers all over the unit, this man has dont something very bad for it to go down this line, I know that as my friend could only get a contact centre because her ex was abusive ect, no court is gonna go down this route for no reason
Struggling to understand why he even wants people to know hes having to see his child this way. Its embaressing. He clearly cant see his own faults.

Reactions: 9
Struggling to understand why he even wants people to know hes having to see his child this way. Its embaressing. He clearly cant see his own faults.
I didn't think them sorta center places would even allow pics to be taken inside etc, he really should be careful because anything could be used against him.

Not defending him! 😅😅 Just think he's an absolute twit for posting that, not hard to figure out that it's them visitation facilities.

Last edited:
Aamir would need to be careful if it is a contact centre as most have extremely strict rules about posting on social media. My ex posted a pic of him and our child and he was suspended for two weeks from going. Also as alluded to above for it to have made contact centre stage he must have been a complete hole. My ex was awful to the point where I was advised to get a non molestation order against him and seeing his child at a contact centre was the route he had to go down.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.