Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he always sound like that or is it just that he irritates us all so much now for how he has handled the split?

Did he always sound like that or is it just that he irritates us all so much now for how he has handled the split?
Am not to sure, but from I’ve followed him he’s sounded like that, turns me green, and he fully loves himself sooooo much, for someone who hasn’t seen his daughter, he’s fully living his best life, his new bit must feel sooo paranoid, walking out on his wife and family, and replacing her in a matter on days???? He really isn’t a man I’d trust, and I also heard he’s making Tilly life hell, wish he just fu*k of back down the the hole he came from

Reactions: 4
Am not to sure, but from I’ve followed him he’s sounded like that, turns me green, and he fully loves himself sooooo much, for someone who hasn’t seen his daughter, he’s fully living his best life, his new bit must feel sooo paranoid, walking out on his wife and family, and replacing her in a matter on days???? He really isn’t a man I’d trust, and I also heard he’s making Tilly life hell, wish he just fu*k of back down the the hole he came from
Karma usually takes a while but it will all come back round on him..............I wonder how the new blade will cope once the daughter is there and no more galavanting over the country, meals out and drinks at every opportunity..............huge difference in a family life and the one he's living now! I wonder have bPerfect noticed a hit in there sales since Talitha has dropped them and its now glaringly obvious Brendan was aware of the whole set up........speaking of which, I haven't seen him on Aamir's stories since the poor replica of Talitha appeared ................

Reactions: 3
It’s all sunny and nice weather and everyone’s mood is up. Let’s see how he fares come the cold winter nights And Christmas with all the focus on family etc…. Let’s see how cocky he is then

Reactions: 4
It’s all sunny and nice weather and everyone’s mood is up. Let’s see how he fares come the cold winter nights And Christmas with all the focus on family etc…. Let’s see how cocky he is then
I see him as being very narcissistic though and he wouldn't let that facade fall! But if he gets to see the wee girl again I guarantee she'll live every second of her time with him on "the gram"

Reactions: 2
Gosh, you’re right. I always get tricked by narcs!
Unfortunately my ex is a covert narc and was very difficult to spot but the typical narc like Aamir I just find him glaringly obvious! I always remember during I think the 2nd lockdown he came on spouting that one of his neighbours had reported him for taking PT clients but he was actually taking physio clients at the time and when the police arrived he was all above board and thanked the "anonymous neighbour" for proving he was legal :rolleyes: Strangely there was little mention of him taking physio clients after and no sign of any neighbours being around when he was there but look at Talitha now with all her neighbours and friends...........it would appear to me that he didn't like/allow her to socialize much ...........but thats just my 2 cents

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh guys, aamirs a changed man from today. He’s realised after 31 years that he ought to listen to people. How selfless of him 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can businesses just decide they’re not doing the masks now 🤷‍♀️
He mustn’t give a tit about them! Whenever he was in flannels to get the bag for the giveaway he pulled it off to talk into his phone! I’m sorry but why are the staff not asking him why he thinks it’s acceptable to remove a mask to talk to his followers!
Ps never realised how short he is until that suit photo today he looked tiny beside the man in the shop!

He mustn’t give a tit about them! Whenever he was in flannels to get the bag for the giveaway he pulled it off to talk into his phone! I’m sorry but why are the staff not asking him why he thinks it’s acceptable to remove a mask to talk to his followers!
Ps never realised how short he is until that suit photo today he looked tiny beside the man in the shop!
And the man in the shop looks small too!!

• Haha
Masks are only sometimes worn up north now. Was there last week, very few people wearing them

Last edited:
Masks are only sometimes work up north now. Was there last week, very few people wearing them
They’re still supposed to be enforced by law though! Aamir loves breaking lockdown rules remember him doing his “physio” clients when he wasn’t allowed to do PT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.