Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fellas just a complete bellend! I swear every time I open one of his stories I cry with laughing, he really has fucked his whole life up, for what??? Not to see his little girl, to ruin another woman? And to countine the tit show of a Instagram fake life he lives 😂😂😂 I feel sorry for u aamir babe, ps u can lend my iron, I’ll happily help you, but shoving it in your face you prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His new bird musnt lift and lay him like talitha did! Looks like all his clothes have been ironed with a brick

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In for a wee confirmation suit I see. He'll be sat the kids table tomorrow 🤣
I never realise how tiny he is until he’s beside someone of average height and he runs out behind them as fast as his little legs will carry him 😝

he gets everything tailored because he can’t find a suit with short enough legs bless him!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where I can get my clothes ironed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how about go to Tesco, buy an iron and do it yourself? Clearly can't manage alone!
I'm cringing so bad right now 🙈does he ask these stupid questions constantly so people will message him and drive up engagement on his page?! Why doesn’t he just Google ‘ironing services’ 😏 imagine wanting to have a child for good and you can’t even manage ironing your own T-shirt’s 😅 also where’s cisa been, could she not teach him how to iron?
Just another wee dig at the Tattlers going on about his unironed designer Tshirts.... .Hi Aamir!!👋👋👋
And another one with the flannels feta salad.

can you do a post of cisa next aamir we haven’t seen her in a while and we’re still waiting on proof of your step count. We’re bored of the wrinkly T-shirt’s and feta salads now 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He really needs help, he asking his instgrammers when he should go for his walk, before or after food, maybe he does need help 😂

• Haha
I'm cringing so bad right now 🙈does he ask these stupid questions constantly so people will message him and drive up engagement on his page?! Why doesn’t he just Google ‘ironing services’ 😏 imagine wanting to have a child for good and you can’t even manage ironing your own T-shirt’s 😅 also where’s cisa been, could she not teach him how to iron?

And another one with the flannels feta salad.

can you do a post of cisa next aamir we haven’t seen her in a while and we’re still waiting on proof of your step count. We’re bored of the wrinkly T-shirt’s and feta salads now 😴
The feta salad looks rank 🤢

Reactions: 1
I can’t understand why Aamir left his wife for a women who looks so similar! Regardless of who’s prettier or nicer (not my style) they honestly look related. I’d look at it if he came out with a blonde girl or a young one … I’m pushed to think Talitha over time seen how much of a egotistical prick he is and stopped feeding his ego- her successful business just chipped away at him. All those photos he puts up of the wee one makes me laugh… money might bring materialistic things but she won’t stay a baby forever she will grow up and learn gradually why her parents aren’t together.. he has already let his little girl down by treating her mother like dirt. Aamir is fooling nobody.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Im so happy for talitha that shes rid. He must have ground her down into a shell of herself which is what he is attempting to do with his new partner . Sly digs about having a drink all the time..thats how it starts. All fun and games and before you know it you can do nothing without sly digs left right and centre.

Im so happy for talitha that shes rid. He must have ground her down into a shell of herself which is what he is attempting to do with his new partner . Sly digs about having a drink all the time..thats how it starts. All fun and games and before you know it you can do nothing without sly digs left right and centre.
Exactly and for those sly digs to start so early in the relationship says a lot! Wonder what is so special that’s happening tomorrow? Wonder is he getting visitation of the daughter?

Reactions: 1
She seems totally uncomfortable.
I always pick up a really awkward vibe/ anxiety from her when he puts her on camera like she really doesn't want to be there or something.
This focus and digs on drinking is now becoming an obsession. He just can't let it go.
If that girl was teetotal no doubt he would pick faults about something else.
Aamir needs to focus on fixing himself and his toxic traits first.

Reactions: 4
She seems totally uncomfortable.
I always pick up a really awkward vibe/ anxiety from her when he puts her on camera like she really doesn't want to be there or something.
This focus and digs on drinking is now becoming an obsession. He just can't let it go.
If that girl was teetotal no doubt he would pick faults about something else.
Aamir needs to focus on fixing himself and his toxic traits first.
or do you think he’s just getting a dig at us again by mentioning the drinking lol and calling her cisa again?

Exactly and for those sly digs to start so early in the relationship says a lot! Wonder what is so special that’s happening tomorrow? Wonder is he getting visitation of the daughter?
Did he say something special was happening tomorrow, I must of missed this?

or do you think he’s just getting a dig at us again by mentioning the drinking lol and calling her cisa again?

No i dont think its a dig at us i think hes just a bully prat

Yea it’s on this story (I’ll attach pic), he says he’s driving to Donegal for wedding but driving back home tonight for something very very special happening tomorrow 😅
CBA8E4BA-C757-458F-9E72-AACE9BCA55CB.png

Prob Is they run on a Saturday morning in the visitation centres.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.