Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow the scumbag but is this his latest story? If it is, War Against Instagrammers have ruined his plan haha
There's been a few since then. Nothing of interest. Don't worry tattlers, I've got your back if anything 'interesting' comes up before war on Instagrammers gets the chance to get it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's been a few since then. Nothing of interest. Don't worry tattlers, I've got your back if anything 'interesting' comes up before war on Instagrammers gets the chance to get it up 😂
He’s went public again so all the fake bots can like his post!

Oooh aamir copying talitha getting a journal. 🤪

his new post is very cringy and even worse that he’s put Adele ‘hello’ over it in his story. Anyone think he’s now going to try to portray a more self aware humble guy on his socials for the benefit of the court etc and again in an effort make a liar of talitha?

also surely this isn’t healthy or what a PT should be promoting.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
his new post is very cringy and even worse that he’s put Adele ‘hello’ over it in his story. Anyone think he’s now going to try to portray a more self aware humble guy on his socials for the benefit of the court etc and again in an effort make a liar of talitha?

also surely this isn’t healthy or what a PT should be promoting.
I agree.

He even said something to the tune of “now is the time to do something unsustainable but will get quick results” what sort of damaging messaging is that to promote. Impressionable young people see him as a qualified coach and therefore trust him and his recommendations. Thank god many will now take all of what he says with a pinch of salt as he’s been exposed as the rat he is.

Reactions: 5
He went private today then public now he’s back to private 😂😂playing peek a boo 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He obviously can't handle the heat. Or else he doesn't want us to see all his bought likes on his igtv 😂😂

• Haha
Surprised to see that Chris Suitor liked his video from Friday night, for someone like Chris whom is in the public eye soo much and relies on social media heavily, its slightly risky, even if he doesn't somehow believe him, would be safer steering clear of it!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Surprised to see that Chris Suitor liked his video from Friday night, for someone like Chris whom is in the public eye soo much and relies on social media heavily, its slightly risky, even if he doesn't somehow believe him, would be safer steering clear of it!
Maybe he’s thinking he’ll earn money from all the suits aamir will need for court

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stephen Ferris, ex ulster and Ireland player also liked his video the other night

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I have a feeling T had already been advised that there isn't enough evidence hence the photos she would have been advised to say absolutely nothing if it hasn't been to court yet. Unfortunately for victims of abuse they stand no real chance if there is zero witnesses and no footage.. the youngest might be able to say daddy hit mummy but that just wouldn't stand in court. Probably kept the physical abuse around the younger child as the older daughter could very well testify. He's scum I pray karma comes for him as those photos in my opinion weren't damaging enough in my eyes for such scum.

I was once told, if a person can verbally abuse you they will physically abuse you and when they physically abuse you they are capable of killing you it's not a matter of how it's when.

Reactions: 9
I have a feeling T had already been advised that there isn't enough evidence hence the photos she would have been advised to say absolutely nothing if it hasn't been to court yet. Unfortunately for victims of abuse they stand no real chance if there is zero witnesses and no footage.. the youngest might be able to say daddy hit mummy but that just wouldn't stand in court. Probably kept the physical abuse around the younger child as the older daughter could very well testify. He's scum I pray karma comes for him as those photos in my opinion weren't damaging enough in my eyes for such scum.

I was once told, if a person can verbally abuse you they will physically abuse you and when they physically abuse you they are capable of killing you it's not a matter of how it's when.
This is so true ! Unfortunately I’ve witnessed it

Reactions: 1
I think there’s a possibility it could still go through court because she didn’t say anything with the pictures so it didn’t implicate anyone and the fact he still isn’t getting access to the child so it kind of shows there more depth to what’s going on atm

Maybe he’s thinking he’ll earn money from all the suits aamir will need for court
True, all he cares about is making money. I love positive people but there is something about Chris, that makes me feel uneasy. I know a few people who know him and says he's a nice guy but they're the type that would be nice to him to get a freebie or think they're popular knowing him.

I think there’s a possibility it could still go through court because she didn’t say anything with the pictures so it didn’t implicate anyone and the fact he still isn’t getting access to the child so it kind of shows there more depth to what’s going on atm
there’s probably two seperate cases running, the assaults would have been in criminal court if he had of been prosecuted and the contact case in family court. Family court will still consider the claims T made re domestic abuse even if PPS aren’t prosecuting because they know themselves no prosecution doesn’t mean your not guilty of it and a court children’s officer probably will have spoken to aamira. There’s definitely more to this that he likes to let on.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooooo he’s taking a few weeks off insta! Happy Christmas hunnies it’s come early 😁😁😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12