Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheating duck lol trying to get on with normal life lol sure coke suppresses ur apitite no way you’ll be eating rice n prawn crackers tonight lol sad
Thats what he's trying to make out, but the sheer panick and hurried speaking in his 30 second long video shows otherwise. Does he sniff coke?

Reactions: 4
Thats what he's trying to make out, but the sheer panick and hurried speaking in his 30 second long video shows otherwise. Does he sniff coke?
Hes bloody sniffing something if he thinks that shits gonna wash 🤣 thon ones high on his own supply (high on his ego)🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
hahaha you know what’s so funny . He was so Adamant that this golden igtv would clear all doubts lol the midget has just told us that that case was opened in may about Talitha and no further action was taken ( which I understand in domestic cases and no record of previous incidents ) . Ok fine … but what u never told us was what happened after that?? to lose the right to see ur child unsupervised in a contact center ! That would that not have went through a court and ruled at the top . You had a week to come up with something good your reel is as weak as ur career is now 😂😂😂 dead air lol

I meant supervised lol

Ps we should all have a night out 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
hahaha you know what’s so funny . He was so Adamant that this golden igtv would clear all doubts lol the midget has just told us that that case was opened in may about Talitha and no further action was taken ( which I understand in domestic cases and no record of previous incidents ) . Ok fine … but what u never told us was what happened after that?? to lose the right to see ur child unsupervised in a contact center ! That would that not have went through a court and ruled at the top . You had a week to come up with something good your reel is as weak as ur career is now 😂😂😂 dead air lol

I meant supervised lol
Exactly. I reckon it’s all still going through the courts for sure. It wouldn’t be resolved that quickly. He was having supervised visits and those were stopped for a reason. They don’t just stop supervised visits for the sake of it. It’s the safest way for an at risk parent/child to meet. If they’re going well they will then eventually lead to non supervised visits. But that’s not the case as they’ve been stopped entirely. Talitha doesn’t have the power to just stop them it isn’t her decision it would have to be ordered by the courts so that leads me to believe that it’s in the child’s best interest to not see him. I fear that little girl must have witnessed some of these attacks for this to happen. I hope I’m wrong.

Reactions: 12
Exactly. I reckon it’s all still going through the courts for sure. It wouldn’t be resolved that quickly. He was having supervised visits and those were stopped for a reason. They don’t just stop supervised visits for the sake of it. It’s the safest way for an at risk parent/child to meet. If they’re going well they will then eventually lead to non supervised visits. But that’s not the case as they’ve been stopped entirely. Talitha doesn’t have the power to just stop them it isn’t her decision it would have to be ordered by the courts so that leads me to believe that it’s in the child’s best interest to not see him. I fear that little girl must have witnessed some of these attacks for this to happen. I hope I’m wrong.
Well apparently I heard from someone who told someone that little Aamira actually told someone “daddy hits mummy !!!! “ obv not knowing what she was saying and very innocently . Kids don’t lie !!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Well apparently I heard from someone who told someone that little Aamira actually told someone “daddy hits mummy !!!! “ obv not knowing what she was saying and very innocently . Kids don’t lie !!!
That says it all and the pictures prove that.

• Sad
That's soo sad for that poor wee girl, at least she has a great Mother, children always say as they see, literally, which is usually comical, but not in a case like this. Team Talitha 👏

Reactions: 5
making his daughter out to be a liar too with that video, he’ll throw anyone under the bus as long as he doesn’t end up looking bad

Reactions: 9
100 % all fake accounts
It’s beyond embarassing because they don’t even follow him yet they’ve apparently stumbled across his reel 😐 he’s obviously paid for likes tonight and that’s why he’s confident to show the likes.

it’s been hours from Aamir posted and he doesn’t even have close to 1000 even though he paid for them, yet talitha has almost 8000.

Photos don’t tell lies. No one needed a caption for the photos, or an explanation to accompany them they speak volumes! No matter how much damage control he tries to do he will never talk his way out of this.

Reactions: 8
It’s beyond embarassing because they don’t even follow him yet they’ve apparently stumbled across his reel 😐 he’s obviously paid for likes tonight and that’s why he’s confident to show the likes.

it’s been hours from Aamir posted and he doesn’t even have close to 1000 even though he paid for them, yet talitha has almost 8000.

Photos don’t tell lies. No one needed a caption for the photos, or an explanation to accompany them they speak volumes! No matter how much damage control he tries to do he will never talk his way out of this.
hes going to be out a fortune this weekend between buying followers and likes! The credit cards are bound to be maxed out!! Then he’s also paying these ‘lawyers’ too, his clients are dropping off. Things aren’t looking well.

I heard tonight he’s def talking crap because there’s cctv of at least one of the incidents. Every time you are arrested you are referred to PPS. If there were a few arrests over a period of time there would be seperate decisions for each. So yes maybe one has came back no prosecution, but who’s to say there aren’t more in the pipeline. Also no allegations of abuse were made about him directly so why would he even say that as his opening line. I honestly think he’s losing it.

If this was me . I’d have firstly deactivated my social media accounts . You know yourself if your mentally and physically abusing the mother of your child then you know in your head you need professional help and not in the right frame of mind .

Second he should have tried to make positive steps in showing everyone that yes he fucked up and yes he let himself down but he will fix it for himself and his daughter. Therapy and counselling Maybe ! You have really let yourself down aamir . Yes he would have had hate , but someone who accepts their wrong and is desperate to change will make a bigger impact than someone who is making their child’s mum pubically to be a liar . I know your reading this so I’l capitalise this bit so Ur small brain will process it. YOUR CAREER IS OVER

Reactions: 9
PPS not having enough evidence to proceed with a court case is not the same as being found innocent. Literally means they haven’t the evidence they need to secure a conviction therefore they can’t spend taxpayers money chasing it. Must think we are all stupid.
They done this on my sister too. Was almost dead but PPS did not proceed. 10years on and she’s still damaged by the scumbag

• Wow
Reactions: 6

I meant supervised lol

Ps we should all have a night out 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
The WHA on tour.. aka we hate Aamir on tour lol
First round shots r on me lol

(The Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme)

*Under the Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme, you can find out about a partner's history of domestic abuse from the police. The police might give you information if they have it and they think it's necessary to protect you. The police can also warn you about an individual if they think you are at risk of domestic abuse.

The abuser could still have a history of domestic abuse, even if the police don’t give you information about them. The police might not have given you information because either:

they didn’t think it would help keep you safe
the abuse wasn’t reported*

Just letting the new woman know as she’s probably being brainwashed and believes everything this twit says, police can give you the real information regarding an individual if they believe you may be at risk.

We have a similar version in NI called the right to ask which is like Clare’s Law - Clare's Law has two main elements: a 'right to ask', which allows members of the public, including a domestic partner, to request information from the police about a potential abuser; and a 'right to know', which, in certain circumstances, permits police to disclose such information to the public

Aamir you’re a dick son. Take a render, delete your Instagram and go see a shrink cause you certainly need it.

ETA - Domestic Abuse helpline

Attachments

Yep, The PPS are notorious here for not prosecuting tit. Something like domestic abuse is so hard to prosecute anyway because often there are no witnesses etc. To the PPS the sentencing usually doesn’t outweigh the cost of running it and it’s just a terrible system for DV victims. Doesn’t mean fa or that you’re innocent if you get a letter from them telling you they’ve decided to not go ahead with the case.

I know someone who was
r*ped
and the PPS didn’t prosecute and someone who was actually stabbed and the PPS didn’t prosecute either. He’s actually simple if he honestly believes that video done him any good as I’m sure everyone in Northern Ireland knows someone or has been let down personally by the PPS in some way 😂

I think bPerfect Brendan has unfollowed aamir 🤭 he still follows talitha and Clarissa

• Wow
I wonder if he got the letter to say there is no case and he won't be prosecuted because those photos are old and not recent?
Making it harder for them to have a case against him?

Reactions: 2