Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does watching stories. It's all about the views and engagement. Not just follower numbers.

I see he's mentioned it. Nobody made allegations about him... Seems like a guilty conscience to me 🤔
You can watch stories on many websites which means he doesn’t get the views 😄

I can’t believe the brass neck of him. He’s not commenting on the allegations and getting his lawyers - is he sick in the head or what 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 4
So does watching stories. It's all about the views and engagement. Not just follower numbers.

I see he's mentioned it. Nobody made allegations about him... Seems like a guilty conscience to me 🤔
My thoughts exactly! T said absolutely nothing on her post, never clarified it was him! It’s def a quirky conscience!

Reactions: 5

Exactly! She didn’t mention him, as far as I seen on the comments most people were saying ‘I think I know who this is’ but again not naming him. I’m wondering is he getting messages and we know cica is….. plus who even says ‘lawyers’ when you’re from here lol he’s such a gif lol

poor T tho, being made out to be a liar again. Sickening. But he’s never gonna hold his hands up and say he’s done wrong, he’s only ever gonna blame her 😢

Reactions: 7
That was short lived. Imagine spending your date night out at a restaurant wining and dining while posting quotes and making your profile public then private while checking tattle in between.

Such an incredible week for them both.
Hope the judge throws the book at you aamir. Drink up I don’t think they do the red red wine in Maghaberry
Sounds like it's under his instruction. Didn't he post on her account before which was incredibly odd.

She sounds like a naive fool with rock bottom self esteem and could well be very much under his control.

Reactions: 3
He can't do a thing about it, good luck with the Lawyers Aamir! Also Good luck in trying to convince people you are not a woman beater cause you are gonna need it, mud sticks! 😂😂😂😂😂

He can't do a thing about it, good luck with the Lawyers Aamir! Also Good luck in trying to convince people you are not a woman beater cause you are gonna need it, mud sticks! 😂😂😂😂😂
He’ll have a hard job doing anything about it as no one named him. It’s only speculation.

I wonder why he hasn’t shown his support for whoever attacked T wouldn’t you be concerned that the mother of your child had been beaten so badly?!! I’d be wondering if my child was there to witness it and if she is ok but maybe he already knows all the ins and outs of it 😔

Reactions: 8
He’ll have a hard job doing anything about it as no one named him. It’s only speculation.

I wonder why he hasn’t shown his support for whoever attacked T wouldn’t you be concerned that the mother of your child had been beaten so badly?!! I’d be wondering if my child was there to witness it and if she is ok but maybe he already knows all the ins and outs of it 😔
also why take the proud dad out of your bio after the pics were posted if it was nothing to do with you? Did someone (who is definitely not you) attacking talitha on multiple occasions somehow cause you not to be a proud dad anymore?? So confusing lol you should be proud your daughter seems to still be able to smile anymore after what she probably witnessed. Even if she didn’t see the attacks she def seen the bruises Superdad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

That’s because he knows full well it was him! I know someone that actually seen him trail her out out of a taxi by the hair and this was about 5 years ago. Obviously the abuse has got worse over time!
He’s too much of a chicken tit to get into a physical fight with a man- that’s when he has to pull out the ‘I’ll be contacting my lawyers’ card 😂
There’s nothing he can do about it legally as no one has made any direct allegations against him. Everyone knows it was him and that’s what will be worse for his reputation over time. He can deny it all he likes but he forgets that people actually see what he’s like in real life and not the bullshit facade he plasters over social media!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That’s because he knows full well it was him! I know someone that actually seen him trail her out out of a taxi by the hair and this was about 5 years ago. Obviously the abuse has got worse over time!
He’s too much of a chicken tit to get into a physical fight with a man- that’s when he has to pull out the ‘I’ll be contacting my lawyers’ card 😂
There’s nothing he can do about it legally as no one has made any direct allegations against him. Everyone knows it was him and that’s what will be worse for his reputation over time. He can deny it all he likes but he forgets that people actually see what he’s like in real life and not the bullshit facade he plasters over social media!
That’s terrible it’s been going on for so long. I hope this is finally gonna be his downfall and people will see him for exactly who he is

That’s terrible it’s been going on for so long. I hope this is finally gonna be his downfall and people will see him for exactly who he is
People that do anything like this should be made an example off espicaly being in the public eye maybe stop others #westandwittalitha

shes obviously been brainwashed my his bullshit , why do women not support women , why do the next gf have to get involved this angers me so much
I honestly feel this is more than women supporting women. It's about supporting common decency and standing up yo what we all know is wrong. Violence and others especially women is just wrong. Ppl that font see that either choosing to ignore it or terrible people.

Reactions: 10
Omg he trailed her out by the hair?? What sort of man does that!?

And dont forget how many times he had been caught cheatng i heard her family caught him in the act at lough erne resort
what a scumbag!! I hope there are more posts today in support of talitha and that this doesn’t die down like he wants it to. More abuse coming to light seperate from what talitha’s posted and still he denies it. Bare faced liar.

Reactions: 8
He definitely reads on here. It's a bit funny that I posted last night saying if he was innocent he would definitely have passed comment on the situation, now all of a sudden hes decided to say something.

Can read him like a book.

So glad to see all these accounts sharing in support of talitha. So good!

Reactions: 9
He definitely reads on here. It's a bit funny that I posted last night saying if he was innocent he would definitely have passed comment on the situation, now all of a sudden hes decided to say something.

Can read him like a book.

So glad to see all these accounts sharing in support of talitha. So good!
Wonder will he appear on this thread again?! Lol he must feel so out of control right now, over 7k likes on the post! I dunno about you girls but all my friends are sharing it, imagine the reach it’s getting across NI. Post on your grid aamir and leave the comments turned on and let’s see what people have to say and stop hiding. You didn’t care when you were doing the same thing to talitha on social media but when it’s you you run like a wee boy and turn the comments off like a coward.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He is up tit creek without a paddle. And he knows it.
Allegations? No, what was posted was photos of domestic abuse. That's not an allegation. That's proof.
This puts into context what he's been at. The raising money for charity, the PR exercises. He's hoping they look good in court because he knows the tit is in the process of hitting the fan.
He can't comment. Like really what's he going to say? 🤣

Reactions: 12