Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you not think it's funny that he's trying to make out he has had a good week? šŸ˜‚ As if, he's been,outed on social media for battering his wife, that's bad for anyone, but more so for someone who tries to makes their life look soo good on social media, and also like hes a little angel, he's seething inside šŸ˜‚ cisa may wear a helmet to bed tonight!!

Reactions: 12
If she really wants to be with him despite what heā€™s done, she shouldnā€™t be sticking her nose in making it her business and putting up daft quotes on her social media and acting the big girl. Sheā€™s at least in her 30ā€™s not someone at 19. Wise up

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s gone private again ! Lol
That was short lived. Imagine spending your date night out at a restaurant wining and dining while posting quotes and making your profile public then private while checking tattle in between.

Such an incredible week for them both.
Hope the judge throws the book at you aamir. Drink up I donā€™t think they do the red red wine in Maghaberry

shes obviously been brainwashed my his bullshit , why do women not support women , why do the next gf have to get involved this angers me so much

Reactions: 7
So Clarissa has changed her profile back to public ? Put up a quote and said ā€˜sit tightā€™
Yano what she loves herself too
And with the ā€œtransformationā€ sheā€™s undergoing with Aamir sheā€™s lovely and gaunt looking
Both well suited

Reactions: 2
Yano what she loves herself too
And with the ā€œtransformationā€ sheā€™s undergoing with Aamir sheā€™s lovely and gaunt looking
Both well suited
One day sheā€™ll look back and think what was I thinking.

Where is the attraction? There is 0 attractive about a man who isnā€™t allowed access to his own children. 0 attractive about a man who beats another woman to a pulp.

She canā€™t see the wood for the trees because sheā€™s blinded by the infatuation. The love bombing heā€™s done has her under this illusion. All the luxe holidays and breaks, the fine dining, the walks every day feeling like theyā€™re inseparable. If sheā€™s his PA heā€™s probably paying her too. Which is alarming because if she doesnā€™t leave off her own accord soon then he will have total control over her and that isnā€™t gonna end well for anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's hilarious seeing how he is pretending hes had a good week lol. Like that's how you know for sure he is guilty as hell.
If I was being accused of beating the life out of the mother of my child, people assuming that the child was also witnessing that trauma etc, and I knew myself i hadnt done anything, I would be making all sorts of statements on my social media. I would certainly be addressing the rumours if they weren't true.

He cant address the situation because he did it plain and simple.

So dont be pretending your having a fab weekend when we all know that the two of you have had the past 24 hours of complete hell LOL

I am sure both him and Clarissas hearts were in their mouths when they seen those pictures.

I used to feel sorry for Clarissa but I dont know. She should be keeping the head down, but she is enjoying this attention.
She must think shes famous now and we all add to that feeling for her because now shes getting a bit of attention on here she must think shes great

• Heart
I know the rules of tattle are to keep it on tattle but if I ever see him in the street Iā€™m shouting at him. Maybe Iā€™ll hang outside flannels and heā€™ll appear.

also dr Bonny is still following him On her personal account. Chloe and Emily as well as the rest of them have left a sour taste in my mouth

Reactions: 9
B2A3CDEE-1AED-4DB0-8F82-DC198C713B2D.jpeg

Well heā€™s def losing followersā€¦. Prob the decent people unfollowing and not the insta huns but what do you expect from them šŸ™„

heā€™s actually lost more than the 74 followers, he had 32.5k when T posted the pics, heā€™s got 32.3k now. Hopefully theyā€™ll go down more and more because instead of defending himself heā€™s saying ā€˜great week guysā€™ which will piss people off.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 879080
Well heā€™s def losing followersā€¦. Prob the decent people unfollowing and not the insta huns but what do you expect from them šŸ™„

heā€™s actually lost more than the 74 followers, he had 32.5k when T posted the pics, heā€™s got 32.3k now. Hopefully theyā€™ll go down more and more because instead of defending himself heā€™s saying ā€˜great week guysā€™ which will piss people off.
Exactly people need to realise you can watch his stories without following him! Following him helps put money in his pocket so anyone knowing that willingly contributing needs to give their head a shake.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 879080

I'm actually surprised more people haven't unfollowed him. Surely anyone would be embarrassed to be seen following an abuser?

Reactions: 8
3F099CC3-B8C7-478E-8400-6E7AB566FAA4.jpeg

Talithaā€™s stats in comparison.

I'm actually surprised more people haven't unfollowed him. Surely anyone would be embarrassed to be seen following an abuser?
People put their own nosiness ahead of doing whatā€™s right which is stupid because his page is public you donā€™t have to follow to look.

I honestly hope a man approaches the dwarf about this, heā€™d never ever start tit with a man, heā€™s a coward

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly people need to realise you can watch his stories without following him! Following him helps put money in his pocket so anyone knowing that willingly contributing needs to give their head a shake.
So does watching stories. It's all about the views and engagement. Not just follower numbers.

I see he's mentioned it. Nobody made allegations about him... Seems like a guilty conscience to me šŸ¤”

Reactions: 3