Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A girl I no messaged his girl, and she’s sticking up for him , she’s just as bad.
I’m not shocked at her sticking up for him. After all she let him send abusive messages off her Instagram to people. She’ll see sense one day. I just hope it won’t take for him to beat her for it to happen.

Reactions: 4
She will see sense one day, I just hope she doesn’t go through what T did as no one should go through that. Cisa is very deep under his spell. This is a classic narc he’s love bombed her from day dot, took her on flashy holidays and romantic nights away across the world and Ireland, portrayed the image that he gives so much away to others with his poxy giveaways and obviously painted the picture that he’s the doting dad being denied access to his daughter.

when you’re under the spell of a narcissist it’s really hard to believe what and who they really are because they brainwash you into believing they’re the ones who are being hard done by and that they’re the best person in the world known to man.

close inspection of those images T uploaded provides a catalogue of evidence that this was not one attack, this was sustained abuse over a period of at least months where she has received beatings from him and her family home has also taken knocks from him.

No cisa we weren’t there, but his children where.
That fact should startle anyone.

If someone has no respect for his children to an extent where he not only blasts her on social media on a weekly basis but goes further to attack her in her family home leaving his children to witness it, then that is no man. That’s a cowardly scum bag.

Please do yourself a favour and escape while you can.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He's definitely not in jail. I saw him yesterday afternoon in the coffee shop in House of Fraser. It was before the pics or anything and he was honestly just sitting with a smile on his face. He was alone on his phone but was kind of looking up and down looking about as if waiting on someone. He just had a smug expression

He has turned off comments for every single pic on his page the snake

Reactions: 2
He’s an absolute fool. I have no idea why he thinks he is so special. He’s ugly inside and out. No flash car on HP or rented apartment can make someone desirable. He doesn’t even own his ‘status symbols’ someone else does. He’s a fake. And the new GF is just a poor copy/fake version of his ex wife. He’s a short angry wee boy. When faced with an actual man I’m sure he wouldn’t be so brave. I’m watching his account to see what mutual friends we have and if they are still mutual by the end of the day then they are being unfollowed.

Reactions: 9
I’d say he’s fucked and rightly so, some big well known names showing their support for Talitha in her post 💪🏼 He’s an animal, that pic of her bloodied ear is scary 😢

Reactions: 7
I don't know how anyone can do that to a fellow human being let alone the mother of his children.

Talitha and them poor kids will need serious counselling as the memory will he etched into their brains.

Absolutely savage.

Reactions: 6
This reminds me of some I know. Done this to my sister ducked off with his “friend” now has kids to her. We tried to warn her what was gonna happen to her showed her the evidence of the sick things he done and she didn’t believe us. Even a year later he was still trying to contact her. They get this hold on women and duck with their brains here the proof of it with cici. C we know u’ll be reading this. RUN now while u can !! He will do this to u too. These abusers never change. And as I said before a bruise can heal but the mental scars stay forever 😣 T my heart breaks for u and ur girls
Yep same thing happened to a family member of mine. Started dating a man who was known to not be a nice guy. She was in insecure and he love bombed her with gifts, trips away and showed her off on his socials. Everyone pleaded with her to leave him and she said he wasn’t like that anymore and that it his last relationship with the mother of his child was toxic and she was just as bad.

Well he started physically abusing her as well down the line. Took her years to leave him and still hasn’t recovered from the effects of his abuse almost 10years later…. Bastard broke her nose and everything. If Clarissa reads here, honestly do yourself a favour and leave Aamir now!!!

Reactions: 5
Just seen Talitha’ s post. I feel sick to my stomach. I’ve nothing but love for that woman and I pray she’s ok

He's turned off all the comments for his posts. Hopefully this means his downfall is happening and people were writing truthful comments under his posts?

A girl I no messaged his girl, and she’s sticking up for him , she’s just as bad.
shocking she would use the line ‘you don’t know the story’. There is no ‘story’ that can excuse a man doing that to the mother of his child. Like someone else said the pics T posted were probably just the top of the iceberg. No doubt he’s told see-saw that T is soooooo bad she pushed him to do it and he’s prob told her T’s crazy for good measure too, they all call their ex’s crazy. She will look back on all this one day and be filled with regret and feel stupid for not listening when he breaks her down or beats her too. Talitha’s eldest’s comment broke my heart, it just of been awful for those kids to watch all that. How his new bit can be so cold about it all. Maybe she’s a bit of a narcissist too

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is shocking but it doesn’t surprise me, he’s been spouting for months about not seeing his daughter and trying to play the victim. Talitha has carried herself so dignified throughout, I wonder if he wasn’t aware she had these pictures and that’s why he’s been so insufferable. I think any woman or man that continues to go to him for a PT is just as bad.

Reactions: 11
Cisa if you’re reading this, I would urge you to seek the information the police have on him and see what they think about your relationship. You have a “right to ask” and “risk to know” if your partner has a history or domestic violence and you should find out exactly from the police not what he has spun you as some “story”. You can do so in a safe way so he can’t monitor your request as we know he’s taken control of your accounts before. His employers should do the same.

also would be keen to know if all the high profilers working with him will continue like dr Bonny for example, will she be happy to work with a woman beater?

Reactions: 11
Cisa if you’re reading this, I would urge you to seek the information the police have on him and see what they think about your relationship. You have a “right to ask” and “risk to know” if your partner has a history or domestic violence and you should find out exactly from the police not what he has spun you as some “story”. You can do so in a safe way so he can’t monitor your request as we know he’s taken control of your accounts before. His employers should do the same.

also would be keen to know if all the high profilers working with him will continue like dr Bonny for example, will she be happy to work with a woman beater?
I was just looking through all my mutuals with aamir and will be keeping an eye on it

Reactions: 3
Silly, silly little girl defending him!!!!

I’m still sick to my stomach at those images, how can she think there’s a defence for that?

Reactions: 7
This isn't a one off attack, maybe if things had got heated and they argued and fought you could work it out, (I'm not saying thats ok but! ), this obviously wasn't the case here, this is a catalogue of violence and no matter what defence he tries to use..he choose to do that!!!!

Reactions: 6
I was just looking through all my mutuals with aamir and will be keeping an eye on it
I see Bonny, Brendan and Emily McNeill all follow talitha so will no doubt have seen her post. Will be interesting to see if they continue to work or be associated with him. I know Brendan doesn’t seem to train with aamir anymore but he’s cisas boss/friend as far as we know. I really do hope they make a stand against him. We need to believe and support women when they speak out. Since we can’t comment on Aamirs post maybe we should share talitha’s so it’s reaches far and wide what he’s done.

Reactions: 10
I see Bonny, Brendan and Emily McNeill all follow talitha so will no doubt have seen her post. Will be interesting to see if they continue to work or be associated with him. I know Brendan doesn’t seem to train with aamir anymore but he’s cisas boss/friend as far as we know. I really do hope they make a stand against him. We need to believe and support women when they speak out. Since we can’t comment on Aamirs post maybe we should share talitha’s so it’s reaches far and wide what he’s done.
I know a lot of people sharing her story, please please share on your instagram so this dog can be outted, we all knew he was like this the whole time, so so glad t outted the asshol3