Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what time that imbecile is going on live , he sounds so bunged up must of been a heavy night on the Coca-Cola to cope with what he’s done

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha few lines of coke and he’s the confidence to speak on his story lol another few to go then we’ll get what we’ve been waiting for .. sniff up .. we’re waiting lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or is the anxiety hanging right out of him in his story? Like you can tell his heart rate is up cuz he’s a bit out of breath? Fight or flight response…. Maybe he should listen to it and run…

Reactions: 3
How’s he gonna catch up with anyone when no one can comment 😅 not really a catch up just more him talking tit in to his phone with a filter only a girl would use on

Reactions: 7
He’s on location too ! Ring light and scenary in the background ! Let’s get the Prosecco & popcorn out for this tit !!

Looking forward to catching up later with you too aamir.
Let's see just how smart you really are.
he said I havnt caught up with you s In a while ‘for obvious reasons ‘? He’s probably at take 60 now !! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is the anxiety hanging right out of him in his story? Like you can tell his heart rate is up cuz he’s a bit out of breath? Fight or flight response…. Maybe he should listen to it and run…
I thought that too! definitely very on edge

Can’t wait to see what he says.

Are we all having a wee drink tonight during the live/IGTV?
I've started already just to help get myself through it 🙄

Reactions: 2
Looks like he’s bought more followers too! Either that or people are tuning in for the show tonight 😂 probably come on at 7pm it’s usually prime time for Instagram posts

Reactions: 2
Omg why does he talk like that 🤢🤢🤢🤢 don’t think I could even stick watching a live

Reactions: 1
Anyone else beginning to think he’s not actually coming on tonight. Aw well! Talithas roast dinner looked delicious 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 7