Talia Storm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite Talia moment was her releasing this highly photoshopped photo, and the clothing brand ‘MissPap’ posting the real, unedited photos minutes later…
I was thinking she looked bad on the first pic.......
This woman is so basic, can't be looks that keep her in the public eye.

Reactions: 2
She’s so desperate it’s unreal, her hair looks deep fried. Get a mask on that pronto doll!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How wonderful, a thread for this pollution that now us Scots have to endure on the bleeping radio every day 😂

The thirst for fame from her is absolutely off the charts. The way she struts about like she is an A lister is unreal.

Clearly her parents funding her, the absolute daily articles in the scottish sun and getting the capital gig too.

Comes across a bit of a bunny boiler in her tiktok vids - a lot aimed at her supposed Ex.

Reactions: 11
Always thought she looks and sounds like Isa from Still Game 😂

Watched a few clips on YouTube of her on Celebs Go Dating from a few years ago, and the guy called Harry she went on a date with was so good looking and sweet but she was rude to him. She definitely loves herself and thinks she’s too good for most men. Did she not describe herself as being intimidating to men? 😂

Always thought she looks and sounds like Isa from Still Game 😂

Watched a few clips on YouTube of her on Celebs Go Dating from a few years ago, and the guy called Harry she went on a date with was so good looking and sweet but she was rude to him. She definitely loves herself and thinks she’s too good for most men. Did she not describe herself as being intimidating to men? 😂
This was where I first came across her. She was vile.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone watch Glow Up on bbc3? She was on the NTAs ep where the contestants did some d list’s make up for the night - she was one of them but dear god, she was insufferable! Acting like an a-list star!

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe this one doesn’t have a more active thread, I had forgotten about her but just saw this reel on insta. The comments 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Years ago I was at a Clinique event that she was invited to. This was when she was 15/16 and had the big frizzy hair? Anyway she thought she was something special despite being the smallest fish in the room and honestly made an arse of herself the entire night.

Reactions: 1
My favourite Talia moment was her releasing this highly photoshopped photo, and the clothing brand ‘MissPap’ posting the real, unedited photos minutes later…
That second photo - there's nothing more sexy than the "I've just shat myself" look, right?

Didn’t know she had a thread but I loathe the try hard girl, she’s so desperate for fame. Her mum is behind it all, if they didn’t pay for everything she would be long forgotten
I saw a rumour she was going in the jungle, thank god she didn’t

Reactions: 7
Didn’t know she had a thread but I loathe the try hard girl, she’s so desperate for fame. Her mum is behind it all, if they didn’t pay for everything she would be long forgotten
I saw a rumour she was going in the jungle, thank god she didn’t
Her mum is just as awful, if not worse as she’s a nasty piece of work. I watched her in the real housewives of Jersey and by the second season she’d managed to isolate herself from all of them. Was the only one bringing her bratty daughters and creepy husband to every event too - dying for fame the lot of them

She couldn't make it what, 10 years back? When she was young and fresh on the scene. More chance of an Elvis comeback now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I keep seeing her songs and videos popping up on my feeds, who the hell is bankrolling this music she's talentless and the songs are like they are from a teenage girls diary terrible.