Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
She's such a fuckin riddy. She was up in Glasgow last year for a little visit and was walking around like she was an A lister. Strutting about in the sainsburys across from central station like it was a catwalk. We don't claim her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

cupofyourfinest

Chatty Member
How wonderful, a thread for this pollution that now us Scots have to endure on the fucking radio every day 😂

The thirst for fame from her is absolutely off the charts. The way she struts about like she is an A lister is unreal.

Clearly her parents funding her, the absolute daily articles in the scottish sun and getting the capital gig too.

Comes across a bit of a bunny boiler in her tiktok vids - a lot aimed at her supposed Ex.

Reactions: 11

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
My god this woman is so annoying, she’s SO desperate for clout and fame it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 11

ls240898

VIP Member
Oh my friend would love this thread! She used to go to school with Talia before her family moved. She said that Talia was a huge bully, but Talia claimed she was the one being bullied so she moved school to a (more expensive) private school. Apparently she’s so nasty, and my friend was really shocked to see her open for Elton John a few years ago because she “wasn’t much of a singer”. And apparently her parents pay for all her DM articles

Reactions: 10

Tifastrife

VIP Member
I came here to see if she had her own thread. Everything she posts is desperate and cringe. Hate that shes Scottish, we don't claim her

Reactions: 9

Palmyra.

This deplorable bitch has auditioned for Dancing on Ice next season

Please ITV we don’t want her and she is a horror

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

liar liar

VIP Member
It’s a bit of a stretch to put her in ‘celebs’ but not sure where else she fits. I didn’t see a thread on her and it’s concerning that none of her (largely young, white) fan base have called her out for her cultural appropriation by box braiding her hair on Instagram.
What fan base would that be? Her paid for articles in the DM sidebar of shame emanate from her vile mother. The only positive comments are from pretend people who post things no mother should be making up. TS is dead in the water and has been from the moment her mother tried to inflict her upon us. No music, No wiki - just a Nobody.

Reactions: 8

I am undercover

Chatty Member
Just saw her snap story and RAN to tattle to see if she had a thread. Someone is taking a video and Talia clearly thinks its a pic and is doing some wild posing and pushing her belly in, trying to contort her body uncomfortably, it's hilarious! I don't think anyone has ever made me cringe more than her.

I'm shocked this thread isnt full of members having a laugh because she sure provides me with entertainment in the form of second hand embarrassment!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
Didn’t know she had a thread but I loathe the try hard girl, she’s so desperate for fame. Her mum is behind it all, if they didn’t pay for everything she would be long forgotten
I saw a rumour she was going in the jungle, thank god she didn’t

Reactions: 7

notdollybutmolly

Is she a prostitution?? Her outfits suggest this on her Snapchat! She turns up on my feed and I have to admit I always look

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
How have I missed this thread! I was at an event that she was at a few weeks back. It’s local to me, and at a place that is quite up Market (trying to be careful not to be outted) she was with her mum who was speaking at the event and Tallia stuck out like a sore thumb. Most people at the event were older businessmen and women who had no idea who she was and everyone at my table just commented on the half naked daughter of the ‘spokeswoman’ 🙈 she just spent the entire time getting her picture taken by a friend. So much second hand embarrassment!
Also.. her body was absolutely fine, but not nearly as skinny as her insta then looked! 🙄

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Omgoshhh what is she doing at the brits .. that outfit absolutely no shame !!! Also she clearly has had a boob job
Oh Jesus christ! Who the hell does she think she is? All the comments on her TikTok asking who she is 😂
Definitely a boob job and her teeth, and weight loss.

Both her and her mum are cut from the same cloth, both vile and tragic.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
She couldn't make it what, 10 years back? When she was young and fresh on the scene. More chance of an Elvis comeback now.

• Haha