Talia Storm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have I missed this thread! I was at an event that she was at a few weeks back. It’s local to me, and at a place that is quite up Market (trying to be careful not to be outted) she was with her mum who was speaking at the event and Tallia stuck out like a sore thumb. Most people at the event were older businessmen and women who had no idea who she was and everyone at my table just commented on the half naked daughter of the ‘spokeswoman’ 🙈 she just spent the entire time getting her picture taken by a friend. So much second hand embarrassment!
Also.. her body was absolutely fine, but not nearly as skinny as her insta then looked! 🙄

Reactions: 7
This girl thinks shes smoking and shes actually just hasn't got it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That odd dancing she's doing in one of her latest posts...if she was THAT talented she'd not need all the thirst trap stuff surely

Reactions: 1
This deplorable witch has auditioned for Dancing on Ice next season

Please ITV we don’t want her and she is a horror

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I came here to see if she had her own thread. Everything she posts is desperate and cringe. Hate that shes Scottish, we don't claim her

Reactions: 9
She's such a fuckin riddy. She was up in Glasgow last year for a little visit and was walking around like she was an A lister. Strutting about in the sainsburys across from central station like it was a catwalk. We don't claim her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I came here to see if she had her own thread. Everything she posts is desperate and cringe. Hate that shes Scottish, we don't claim her
I actually can’t understand how she isn’t embarrassed by herself. Seriously how little self awareness must you have to act like she does! The blue dress in the supermarket just popped up on my fyp and I’m proper uncomfortably embarrassed 😂

Reactions: 6
Haven’t seen this girl for a while (THANK GOD) but saw her in daily mail sidebar of shame today and she looked extremely different to when I last saw her.
Looks like she’s had every bit of work possible done!

Reactions: 4
Is she a prostitution?? Her outfits suggest this on her Snapchat! She turns up on my feed and I have to admit I always look

• Haha
Omgoshhh what is she doing at the brits .. that outfit absolutely no shame !!! Also she clearly has had a boob job

Reactions: 2
Omgoshhh what is she doing at the brits .. that outfit absolutely no shame !!! Also she clearly has had a boob job
Oh Jesus christ! Who the hell does she think she is? All the comments on her TikTok asking who she is 😂
Definitely a boob job and her teeth, and weight loss.

Both her and her mum are cut from the same cloth, both vile and tragic.

Just seen she’s got a hosting job on Capital Scotland 6am-10am. I always thought that was the golden slot for radio presenters to work their way up to….

Reactions: 2
Dont her parents have high profile connections being scottish? She did not get there herself

Reactions: 4
Dont her parents have high profile connections being scottish? She did not get there herself
Definitely her overbearing mum and creepy dad getting her all of these gigs. Shame because it does nothing but inflate her already oversized ego every time!!

Reactions: 3
Why is every desperate wannabe influencer wearing these shoes
They’re vile! I think they see how much engagement they get from wearing them without addressing them, everyone will inevitably comment about how ugly they are

Gosh I'm glad I found this thread!
She pops up on my tiktok, this girl has absolutely no self awareness, she makes me cringe so much I laugh.

Also, what's the deal with her at all these Chelsea games, is she hinting at a relationship with a player?