Talia Storm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bit of a stretch to put her in ‘celebs’ but not sure where else she fits. I didn’t see a thread on her and it’s concerning that none of her (largely young, white) fan base have called her out for her cultural appropriation by box braiding her hair on Instagram.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s a bit of a stretch to put her in ‘celebs’ but not sure where else she fits. I didn’t see a thread on her and it’s concerning that none of her (largely young, white) fan base have called her out for her cultural appropriation by box braiding her hair on Instagram.
What fan base would that be? Her paid for articles in the DM sidebar of shame emanate from her vile mother. The only positive comments are from pretend people who post things no mother should be making up. TS is dead in the water and has been from the moment her mother tried to inflict her upon us. No music, No wiki - just a Nobody.

Reactions: 8
Oh my friend would love this thread! She used to go to school with Talia before her family moved. She said that Talia was a huge bully, but Talia claimed she was the one being bullied so she moved school to a (more expensive) private school. Apparently she’s so nasty, and my friend was really shocked to see her open for Elton John a few years ago because she “wasn’t much of a singer”. And apparently her parents pay for all her DM articles

Reactions: 10
Oh my friend would love this thread! She used to go to school with Talia before her family moved. She said that Talia was a huge bully, but Talia claimed she was the one being bullied so she moved school to a (more expensive) private school. Apparently she’s so nasty, and my friend was really shocked to see her open for Elton John a few years ago because she “wasn’t much of a singer”. And apparently her parents pay for all her DM articles
Wow we need your friend here for the tea!!
I do wonder how much the DM want for an article?

Reactions: 2
Wow we need your friend here for the tea!!
I do wonder how much the DM want for an article?
haha She didn’t know her really well but they lived in the towns next to each other outside of Glasgow so it wasn’t so difficult to see her. I’ve always wondered about that! I could be wrong but I think at least one of her parents is knighted, or really really prestigious at least, so it could be having friends in high places?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
haha She didn’t know her really well but they lived in the towns next to each other outside of Glasgow so it wasn’t so difficult to see her. I’ve always wondered about that! I could be wrong but I think at least one of her parents is knighted, or really really prestigious at least, so it could be having friends in high places?
Her mother has an OBE or something and the husband is a complete nobody and isn't Talia or her sister's father. The mum was recently in RHOJersey you the Channel Island. Everyone hates her there.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her on the Celeb Karaoke show? So cringe but tv gold. She was voted out first as she was singing (badly) like she was on X factor and the rest of the celebs were like “nah witch, try hard. Bye”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can imagine, her mum is a bully.

Reactions: 4
My god this woman is so annoying, she’s SO desperate for clout and fame it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Glad I found this. Is her sole purpose posting daily thirst trap pics? With bad styling? Don't get it.

Glad I found this. Is her sole purpose posting daily thirst trap pics? With bad styling? Don't get it.
She is a complete nobody with no music and Wiki cancelled her years ago she is so far down the ladder. She trails her mum around and looks over her shoulder a lot trying to look sexy which is impossible.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just saw her snap story and RAN to tattle to see if she had a thread. Someone is taking a video and Talia clearly thinks its a pic and is doing some wild posing and pushing her belly in, trying to contort her body uncomfortably, it's hilarious! I don't think anyone has ever made me cringe more than her.

I'm shocked this thread isnt full of members having a laugh because she sure provides me with entertainment in the form of second hand embarrassment!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m surprised nobody has dragged her in here for saying on tv that over-40s should be legally banned from going to nightclubs. She’s such a rat.

• Wow