Talia Storm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised nobody has dragged her in here for saying on tv that over-40s should be legally banned from going to nightclubs. She’s such a rat.
Anything to keep herself relevant.
She needs to admit defeat and go get a normal job because the entertainment world don't want her.

Reactions: 5
Honestly as irritating as she is, I'm also kinda shocked she hasn't gone further in her career because she seems like she would do ANYTHING to get there...🤢

• Haha
It amazes me that this girl thinks she is anything special. She humiliates herself whenever she voices her moronic opinions on TV. I see girls with more 'star quality' walking down the street. Desperado.

Im surprised there isn’t a bigger thread on her she is absolutely vulgar and the most desperate attention seeking person I’ve ever witnessed on Instagram

What does she even do, who funds her life?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She released a song about Gemma Collins called The GC I think. It's awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s popping up everywhere just now. Her tiktoks are Uber cringe. Playing to the “I’m looking for a rich man to fund my lifestyle” genre. It’s so yawnsome. She’s lost a fair bit of weight and does look great but she’s such a try hard.

Reactions: 2
When did she get her boobs done? She was flat as a pancake on CGD.
Also please stop with the petrol station photoshoots. Not edgy.

What is she even doing in LA? Said recording new music but seems to be obsessed with filming herself in awful clothing 🤣

Reactions: 1
What is she even doing in LA? Said recording new music but seems to be obsessed with filming herself in awful clothing 🤣
I don’t get why she continues to record music when she will never have a chart hit or have anyone interested in buying an album

How much wealth do her parents have to just fund this ridiculous lifestyle that is essential her going round the world taking pictures of herself.

She has serious mental health issues and should be sectioned.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe this thread is so small! She is absolutely awful, I can’t stand her and her tik toks make me cringe an insane amount. Who does she think she is?

Her family is rich yet she's getting these free Jet2 holidays and not even declaring them.as gifted!