Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet there is pics of Oakley in the new blog too

Reactions: 4
This is horrible but Talia doesn’t want to care for Oakley now, I really hope his latest problems don’t cause long term issues as there’s no way his mother will step up to care for him.

Reactions: 11
I feel a bit for Aaron. Are people forgetting that Talia deliberately hid Oakley? That she (and Aaron) left him in the hospital alone for months on end and then demanded that he have a carer 12 hours a day otherwise he wouldn’t come home. That she fucked off to shag some bloke in a gifted hotel whilst her son was poorly in hospital and that she left him unable to breath at home before taking him to hospital. She’s come out of it all smelling of roses. I’m no fan of Aaron but she’s definitely not the fantastic mam people are making her out to be.

Reactions: 49
Christ jodie really convinced people that aaron isn't there for Oakley and is a shit dad hasn't she !!! Don't they see her swanning round and abandoning him herself 🫠
Not a mention of the full time carer she has supporting poor Oakley.
Supermum.
That’s a fucking stretch.

It’s just a shame for those kids both their parents are twats as usually one parent has their head screwed on.

Saint Talia.

I’m almost certain she knew a lot more than she let on whilst she was pregnant.

Reactions: 20
I think Aaron said himself Talia knew something wasn’t right before he was born

I hope the little man makes full recovery
But imagine if he’s brain damaged
She will want 24 hours carers

Aaron defo seems to get raw end of the deal everyone thinks she’s super mum and Aaron never sees the boys
But that’s not really the case

Reactions: 21
She also felt the need to put a filter over it as well, who would actually give a fuck at a time like this, I completely agree with you. X

Reactions: 5
Imagine being in hospital sitting by your sons beside while he’s on a ventilator in a critical condition and saying to someone ‘can you just take a photo of me leaning over his bed please’ then adding a song to it before posting it to the gram. I would love to be in her head just for a day to try and understand her way of thinking

Reactions: 30
Soz hun

Must do better 🫡

Reactions: 13
Fucking hell. Okay Miss as you say Miss.

Reactions: 11
Can confirm, she's been a chav long before she ever even met Aaron! She's definitely stuck up, but never been classy
I worked with her years ago and I will say she definitely seemed a lot more switched on and like she actually wanted to work to give her daughter a good life though. Now she just seems lazy and will take any help or freebies which come her way!

Reactions: 18
Wow wtf has she done to herself?! I haven’t looked her up since she was pregnant with Oakley, I’m shocked!!

Reactions: 5
Not to defend Talia at all, but I imagine if you suddenly start getting gifted things and then get into the grifting lifestyle it must seem easy to just put out the z list call for ‘does anyone know a supplier who can…’. It’ll be a hell of a comedown for all these gold plated grifters when they have to actually buy stuff again like the rest of us plebs.

Reactions: 6
Yeah she’s another one of Oakley’s “auntie’s”. She seems to enjoy using Oakley to get attention on Instagram.

Honestly she gives me such weird vibes, I don’t know why she’s attaching herself to the ‘medical mummies’. It’s virtue signalling, a bit ‘look how nice I am, not a typical WAG’.

Attachments

Reactions: 34