Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #51 Get well soon Oakley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anybody feels up to a recap, please do 🙏
---
Aaron looked worn out bless him. And this is the first time I've seen Talia be so authentic

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Aaron has just clarified that they haven't cleared the sepsis. He meant Oakley's head
---
I despise both of them, but hopefully this will make them realise how precious Oakley is.

Get well soon Oakley 💙

Reactions: 13
He said "as a dad and as a mam"

I pray they have found common ground on putting their petty narc battles aside and have come together to be at his bedside collectively.

Reactions: 35
He said "as a dad and as a mam"

I pray they have found common ground on putting their petty narc battles aside and have come together to be at his bedside collectively.
They probably have to be fair… for now. Can’t see it lasting once Oakley is all healed up and well again!

Reactions: 9
IMG_5013.jpeg
IMG_5012.jpeg
did anyone see this on the suns post? not being funny but I 100% stand by Aaron when he said he doesn’t want the carer aka her best friend there when he’s got Oakley especially if Tanyas fiancée can be slagging him off openly on Facebook for everyone too see. Whatever has happened between Talia and Aaron stays between Talia and Aaron it most certainly does not give him the entitlement to bad mouth people especially being being so close to the family. Weird behaviour.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
How can anyone say she's raised him on her own anyway when she's got full time carers! Contradiction much

Reactions: 42
View attachment 2948991View attachment 2948992did anyone see this on the suns post? not being funny but I 100% stand by Aaron when he said he doesn’t want the carer aka her best friend there when he’s got Oakley especially if Tanyas fiancée can be slagging him off openly on Facebook for everyone too see. Whatever has happened between Talia and Aaron stays between Talia and Aaron it most certainly does not give him the entitlement to bad mouth people especially being being so close to the family. Weird behaviour.
Has he publicly just totally discredited his own fiancé there? Tanya (aka his fiancé) has raised Oakley more than both his parents ever have!
---
So many people slating Aaron in the comments!!
All because he doesn’t like to publicly update on his social media like she does…

But awww poor Talia, raising those kids ‘all on her own’ 🥱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
did anyone see this on the suns post? not being funny but I 100% stand by Aaron when he said he doesn’t want the carer aka her best friend there when he’s got Oakley especially if Tanyas fiancée can be slagging him off openly on Facebook for everyone too see.
Not sure if I've missed something as I've only just started paying attention to their tit show of a life again for the past few weeks... But is Tanya actually Oakley's carer? Or are we just saying this because she's with him all the time?

Reactions: 4
Not sure if I've missed something as I've only just started paying attention to their tit show of a life again for the past few weeks... But is Tanya actually Oakley's carer? Or are we just saying this because she's with him all the time?
She's actually his carer

Reactions: 3
She's actually his carer
Well that all makes a lot more sense. Insisting her mate has to be watching at Aaron's. Pushing for a carer so basically her and her bessie just get to spend all their time together whilst her mate gets paid for it. 🙄

Reactions: 10
I'm not up on this thread but a workmate was telling me she saw Aaron in the hospital at the weekend pacing up and down looking very distressed.

Workmate was there Friday/Saturday with her child so I assume it was the Saturday when surgery was taking place. They said when they saw him again some hours later he did look a bit calmer.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m probably not used to Talia’s face but her mouth seemed to be smiling when she spoke about Oakley and his condition. But maybe she’s just genuinely upset and we’ve never seen that before.

I’m really glad Aaron is also there as well. Poor little boy. Putting aside Aaron and Talia as people, this is every parents worst nightmare seeing your child so sick. I hope the boys and Siennah are coping okay.

When Talia mentioned he could be in hospital for quite a while, do you think that’s what the doctors have said? Or what Talia is pushing for?

Reactions: 8
I’m probably not used to Talia’s face but her mouth seemed to be smiling when she spoke about Oakley and his condition. But maybe she’s just genuinely upset and we’ve never seen that before.

I’m really glad Aaron is also there as well. Poor little boy. Putting aside Aaron and Talia as people, this is every parents worst nightmare seeing your child so sick. I hope the boys and Siennah are coping okay.

When Talia mentioned he could be in hospital for quite a while, do you think that’s what the doctors have said? Or what Talia is pushing for?
What she's hoping for probably!

Reactions: 10
What she's hoping for probably!
Hopefully this has changed the way she feels about him or decides to care for him more than his carers seeing as he's been really poorly and she realises she needs to be there for him more

Reactions: 6
I didn’t think she was authentic or looked concerned at all, she smirked quite a few times through them stories too. Her’s and Aaron’s stories seem very different, you have him saying he’s doing really well and getting back on track and you have her saying he’s intubated etc. look at before when she was saying how he was being put on a ventilator and it turned out to be a cpap machine. She’s always dramatising things I just don’t believe a single word she says

Reactions: 30
Good Evening Tattlers!
New to this thread and have been living under a rock because I didn't even know who Talia Oatway is haha :ROFLMAO:.
Anyway I randomly saw an old interview of her and Aaron when they first got together and OMG hasn't she gone downhill in her appearance and character.
She actually seemed quite stuck up and classy in the video interview and now she seems proper chavvy and scraping the barrel type calibre.
Did anyone else think the same when they first got together?
Nevertheless I hope her poor little baby boy makes a safe recovery and she must be going through hell. over that situation through no fault of her own... life can be cruel sometimes.
P.S don't wanna seem naggy but this is the only thread I've visit on tattle where nobody writes a recap and these are super helpful especially for newbies like me. Could whoever starts the new thread please take 5 mins to sum up the last one?
Have a nice evening all... i'm cracking open the wine and it's only tuesday!

Reactions: 13
Good Evening Tattlers!
New to this thread and have been living under a rock because I didn't even know who Talia Oatway is haha :ROFLMAO:.
Anyway I randomly saw an old interview of her and Aaron when they first got together and OMG hasn't she gone downhill in her appearance and character.
She actually seemed quite stuck up and classy in the video interview and now she seems proper chavvy and scraping the barrel type calibre.
Did anyone else think the same when they first got together?
Nevertheless I hope her poor little baby boy makes a safe recovery and she must be going through hell. over that situation through no fault of her own... life can be cruel sometimes.
P.S don't wanna seem naggy but this is the only thread I've visit on tattle where nobody writes a recap and these are super helpful especially for newbies like me. Could whoever starts the new thread please take 5 mins to sum up the last one?
Have a nice evening all... i'm cracking open the wine and it's only tuesday!
We like to be different on this thread, we're not sheep 🤣🤣 only joking we're just lazy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I didn’t think she was authentic or looked concerned at all, she smirked quite a few times through them stories too. Her’s and Aaron’s stories seem very different, you have him saying he’s doing really well and getting back on track and you have her saying he’s intubated etc. look at before when she was saying how he was being put on a ventilator and it turned out to be a cpap machine. She’s always dramatising things I just don’t believe a single word she says
She always seems to focus more on the negative side whereas Aaron seems to look for the positive things .but we all know Jodie the more sympathy and attention SHE can get the better it is !! And i say this with a heavy heart but I don’t think it will change her behaviour towards him like some have suggested/hoped..I think soon as he’s out the woods and getting back on track we’ll see the same Jodie we always see ! Hope she proves me wrong but I won’t hold my breath!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26