Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #34 Double jointed hips and dodgy nips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know anything about this woman but she came up on my IG with a picture of her poorly child in his car seat….with a bleeping Louis Vuitton purse slung in on top of him like “I’m still classy and rich”. Who does that?! What sad human does that?! Just knew she’d have a tattle. Vile!
It really makes me sick these influencers and their designer goods, that mean nothing and are probably on credit that, they have to get into every picture.

Also, she obviously didn’t get the memo that people are dissolving their filler now they realise they look absolute states.

Reactions: 19
I don’t know anything about this woman but she came up on my IG with a picture of her poorly child in his car seat….with a bleeping Louis Vuitton purse slung in on top of him like “I’m still classy and rich”. Who does that?! What sad human does that?! Just knew she’d have a tattle. Vile!
It really makes me sick these influencers and their designer goods, that mean nothing and are probably on credit that, they have to get into every picture.

Also, she obviously didn’t get the memo that people are dissolving their filler now they realise they look absolute states.
Welcome & well done on seeing through her tit.
A few points to make.
1. The Louis Vuitton purse is fake. She isn’t rich. She is NOT classy. Her mum sells the fake goods.
2. Oakley has restricted breathing, she plonked her purse on his delicate body.
3. The only reason he was in the car seat was to go for a walk around the hospital after she was shamed for not taking him for a walk off the ward for months.
4. Originally he was admitted into hospital ‘for months’ because he requires CPAP while he sleeps. Why can’t he leave the hospital when he’s awake? He should be able to go outside. He’s been stuck inside for months!
5. Oakley is thriving away from Talia.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.