Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #19 Dorito head & ‘Some People’ Chalmers t-minus countdowns & dramas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the stupid emojis she always does when trying to hint towards a new man 😂🙂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Title suggestion!!!

Brushing my teef wiv my nip slipping out,
Looks like she’s staying in a hotel too!
And the song is “in love”! Our cleaver girl is getting the ride! The brush teef nip slip worked a charm 🤣
---
You are clearly not cleaver enough to understand that hydroquarterzone is a newly-created treatment.
Full strength only for medical mummies!! Only for the cleaver folk 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m just catching up and almost choked when I seen the hydroquaterzone 😂😂 such a medical mummy!!

HYDROCORTISONE

Hydro = water Coritiso = Cortisol (you know the steroid hormone our bodies produce) ne = usually added to cream / ointment names.

So steroid cream that’s water based!

there we go dear, little lesson.

and it’s not “spell checking” you, it’s people trying to help! You’re saying you are posting to help other “mummies” well at least make sure they know what they’re asking for.

hydro quarter zone… A water quarter zone never heard of it 😂 is that some kind of place in a water polo game or something?Aorry couldn’t resist.

but in all seriousness why didn’t she just laugh it off and then stick the right name up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Medical mummy doing it all on her own, just please don't ask her to spell hydroquarterzone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Yep especially with the older men! 😂 she’d come in dressed like she was ready for a night out on the town. Wasn’t an insurance type office was it? 😂
Haha, no it wasn't insurance... Looks like she's never changed then, acting the same wherever show goes hahahah!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really wants a brand deal with these don't she this is like the 20th time of sharing their stuff not an ad 🤣🤣🤣🤣 surprised she doesnt tag the nhs with oakleys stuff saying not an ad 🤣🤣🤣 so she can be some kind of ambassador for NHS she's one sad ugly bleep
---
Lips like a rubber dingy
Banging on about them and how they’re soooo good… yet there’s no lashes missing and she hasn’t showed them on either 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really wants a brand deal with these don't she this is like the 20th time of sharing their stuff not an ad 🤣🤣🤣🤣 surprised she doesnt tag the nhs with oakleys stuff saying not an ad 🤣🤣🤣 so she can be some kind of ambassador for NHS she's one sad ugly bleep
---
Lips like a rubber dingy
They can't be that good if she hasn't touched them ffs 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
she often wears full face of make up with no mascara and the one time ive saw her wear lashes they are hanging off🤣
She doesn’t wear eye make up because she would never be able to fully demonstrate how tired she is from never having a break and having her kids 24/7 by rubbing her eyes constantly 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else think saus and mash is weird for lunch- cheese and ham sandwiches with quavers here lol

Reactions: 6
Found out where I'm going wrong in my daily parenting life - I haven't been informing Instagram every time I wash my kids, cut their nails, clean their room or cook for them. It all makes sense now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s the only person in Oakley’s that can do x,y,z for his day to day care yet still needs to be told when to take her baby to hospital when he’s struggling to breathe. So yes Talia, you’re still lacking as a ‘medical mummy’ for that beautiful boy.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.