Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #19 Dorito head & ‘Some People’ Chalmers t-minus countdowns & dramas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @ImoC for the winning thread title which i needed to edit to make it fit
Actual thread title was:-

Dorito head Talia and ‘Some People’ Chalmers
Tragic t-minus countdowns and Instagram dramas

Reactions: 16
He posted wishing all mothers a happy Mother’s Day, maybe that’s as good as Talia will get

Reactions: 12
leaving your small toddler alone in the bath is so morally reprehensible it makes my skin crawl. children can and will drown in centimetres of water!!!! maybe you could argue that talia’s neglect of oakley is out of denial of his needs and she needs to give her head a wobble, but her neglect of maddox in the bath is just proof that talia does not give a single tit about any of her children’s health and safety. also, poor maddox is the one that winds her up the most isn’t he, and resembles aaron the most? i don’t want to theorise too wildly but i hope you know what i mean by making that connection. why does she not care that she is gambling with her children’s actual lives? sorry to get heated but THIS WOMAN

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
leaving your small toddler alone in the bath is so morally reprehensible it makes my skin crawl. children can and will drown in centimetres of water!!!! maybe you could argue that talia’s neglect of oakley is out of denial of his needs and she needs to give her head a wobble, but her neglect of maddox in the bath is just proof that talia does not give a single tit about any of her children’s health and safety. also, poor maddox is the one that winds her up the most isn’t he, and resembles aaron the most? i don’t want to theorise too wildly but i hope you know what i mean by making that connection. why does she not care that she is gambling with her children’s actual lives? sorry to get heated but THIS WOMAN
I watched a tik/Tok or reel on instagram it was of a little girl about 1/2 years the title was this is (name) she drowned and survived! It made me feel totally uneasy actually sick to my stomach that someone would post this for views I mean we all know 99% of children who drown will die or be left with brain damage the whole thing seem glorified for views 🤮 I mean what is that telling people that this child survived so there’s will ?
Any person who leaves a child alone near water needs them kids removed! I don’t get it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can she get off her phone for a minute, you're out for lunch but bloody hell she hasn't put the phone down 👀🤣🤣
Why would she wear a top like that for Sunday lunch? No wonder her girls hiding her face!! I would be mortified at that age if my mum dressed like that to eat at a restaurant for Sunday lunch 🙈 also does she ever sort Siennahs hair nice at all or does it always get left down? It's like all her effort is put on her and her alone! Siennahs a beautiful little girl, just a shame her mum makes no effort plaiting her hair etc!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Undeclared ad for the Millhouse. The old owners set the place on fire on purpose and peoples weddings got cancelled.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Talia who u trying to convince yourself? Because this doesn’t Apply to you. You’ve never put your “path to one side” everything u do is for your benefit and if your doing something for your kids everyone knows about it cause your never done moaning

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Talia who u trying to convince yourself? Because this doesn’t Apply to you. You’ve never put your “path to one side” everything u do is for your benefit and if your doing something for your kids everyone knows about it cause your never done moaning
she really thinks she’s so hard done by

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.