Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 shes with buspass Ben in the sheets, here comes Aaron with receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s my sons name as well and I’m fuming (I used it before her)

Reactions: 1
Oh no I agree with you and not bashing in the slightest. I've worked with children who are known the social services so I understand that it's not as simple as some are making out on this thread. Having worked with these families myself, I genuinely have concerns for the children's emotional wellbeing and Oakleys medical needs being met. I am just stating my opinion that I hope medical professionals have flagged the relevant people in order to get support for them. As I said, having worked with families like this, I have seen first hand cases where unfortunately the outcome of medical neglect has not been great.

Reactions: 5
Can I just ask if those who said Talia used to beautiful have had a recent eye test ? no but seriously she definitely wasn’t beautiful

Reactions: 27
It’s my sons name as well and I’m fuming (I used it before her)
I don’t want people to start thinking Mad Dog is an acceptable nickname to call my 5 year old
My Maddox just goes by Mads or Maddy. My mum thought Maddy was really cruel

Reactions: 1
She looked like a trashy chav and still does just disfigured
Exactly this I’m not seeing where the beautiful comes from to be calling another woman beautiful means they either are a beautiful person or they literally are beautiful as in looks like gorgeous eyes cheekbones genuinely beautiful I look at Talia before and after and she’s ugly and uglier

Reactions: 8
Exactly! Beautiful woman are natural woman. She's ruined her face big time! I can see with her face shape before why she's had work done but she's went the wrong way about it. She has natural sunken in eyes so the prominent chin and cheek fillers make it look worse, like a skeleton. Not nice at all.

Reactions: 7
I don’t want people to start thinking Mad Dog is an acceptable nickname to call my 5 year old
My Maddox just goes by Mads or Maddy. My mum thought Maddy was really cruel
I say Maddy (or mads) as well it’s cute! It’s such a lovely name to be ruined by mad dog

Reactions: 2
I honestly had never seen her before all the fucking with her face so I mean by contrast to the skeletor horror it is now she was “pretty” but it’s the contrast that makes the before

Reactions: 4
Another day shopping gathering all them germs to take back to poorly Oakley she's an actual joke noone cares you cunt about dior bags !!! We only care about the kids your very poorly one too which keeps getting ill because your a selfish cunt and the world's shittest mum

Reactions: 15
Just home she’s doing her hair
Wonder if she’s off out later

Ya know she does everything by herself and umm never has a break

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.