Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #17 Aaron thinks he’s the rock meanwhile Talias out chasing c0ck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talia is clearly rattled & doesn’t know how to act but can’t ignore his post.
she’s never slandered anyone online? Shes never done mouthing about Aaron, honestly this woman believes her own lies.
I also hope Aaron hasn’t been up sniffing all night. I also hope he is over the whole sniffing. It must be so annoying anytime he posts something people assume that!

get help Aaron & get ur kids of set dates, but first do ur Q&A @ 8pm 🤣🤣🤣🤣

also talia if ur reading this which I know u are stop reacting & look after ur kids like u say that’s all u care about LOL

Reactions: 15
They are both vile let’s face it, but if I’m honest, I dislike him more at the moment. The constant bragging about expensive watches and fast cars, so pathetic considering they’ve got a poorly son.
I feel really sorry for those kids, he’s an absolute scumbag.

Reactions: 19
Omg it’s gonna kick off tonight! He is pissed off!!! I feel bad for him, imagine having talia as your baby mum! We can’t stand her from just watching her stories, imagine dealing with her in real life!

Reactions: 26
Hope he's still riled up at 8 to carry on and doesn't calm down by then and doesn't go through with it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why 8 though? Why not now, as you can tell he's pissed off. That's a lot of time to calm down or get even more angry if that's possible 😅

Reactions: 15
I have a feeling this ain’t going to be pretty. It’s been brewing for ages.

It’s actually ridiculous in the grand scheme of things when they have those 3 little boys in the middle and especially Oakley being so poorly. It makes me so sad that he hasn’t been a priority to either of them the last few weeks and he’s been through major surgery. They are more interested in 1 upping each other. GROW UP

Reactions: 22
Why 8 though? Why not now, as you can tell he's pissed off. That's a lot of time to calm down or get even more angry if that's possible 😅
Many reasons, could be follower engagement, could be kids bedtime and he knows she will be busy?

Could just be all smoke he's blowing from his arse and nothing will actually happen at 8.

Reactions: 12
Someone said 8pm is the best time for engagement on social media so maybe he wants everyone to see 😂 we won’t be shocked by anything he says we know exactly what she all about anyway he’ll just confirm it for us lol. Hoping he comes with receipts cause can’t believe him either lol

Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t want to be Talia right now 😆I know he’s a twit but I believe what Aaron says over her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.