Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #16 Oakley has an operation, Talia treats it as a vacation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don’t know how he can comment on anyone’s looks when he looks like an actual smack rat
Can we have less comparisons of the both of them to any sort of innocent animal? Rats are actually beautiful intelligent wee creatures, they don’t deserve the bad rap!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
People calling her "inspirational" 🥴 I'm pretty sure other parents with babies in the same boat wouldn't run to a hotel at night leaving their baby with someone they dont really know! I get it must be hard but spending nights away when he needs her most, posting boomerangs and moaning about how YOU look and feel is not inspirational!! She's not even raising awareness when all she does is moan, she could be using her platform & documenting everything the right way,, not just about what going through this is doing to her!!

Reactions: 21
Here's an idea Talia... come away from Instagram. And Tattle. And maybe just lock your phone in a box or something.
No one relies on your updates, you're not inspiring anyone (except for the idiots who are too thick to be inspired by someone actually inspirational), we don't need day by day updates of a baby none of us know. So back away from Instagram, the toxic running commentary, screenshotting, posting half naked photos and giving everyone minute by minute updates. Just be with your baby and stop worrying about updating several thousand strangers on the Internet everyday.

She is everything that is wrong with social media!!! I wish it would disappear 😅
---
I’ve not seen that comment before but what a vile prick as if him having millions changes what poor little Oakley was going throw
Not sticking up for him, can't stand him, but I think the person was insinuating they were praying for the baby because his dad wasn't there. He was replying by saying his surgery isn't tonight therefore I'm going to work to earn millions and that will continue to support him.

Not saying its true/right/wrong etc but I think his point was... don't pray for him cos I'm not there, cos I will be there...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We haven’t had the “mind the state of me” whilst rubbing her eyes and looking at her tits through the phone… which means it was probably another night she didn’t stay by that poor baby’s side!

Reactions: 7
It’s getting tedious now from being on this thread from the beginning it used to be about how she strapped Romeo into a high chair 24/7 and he was never seen crawling

to her having zero bond with Maddox who she clearly despises

to then having Oakley and truly seeing what a tit parent she is
its ironic that all these new comers are here to back Talia

Just to clarify we also bitched about Aaron how absent he was always at camp whilst she was a his skivvy

I’m not sure what we are supposed to witch about with Aaron apart from him not being at the hospital which we don’t know if he is or isn’t

Talia is open to it all by clearly showing us what a tit mother and disgraceful human being she is

let’s all take a second to appreciate how cute Maddox is and let’s hope he’s feeling the love from his nanna

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Jesus, just had to skim read the last 5 pages of the previous thread because loads of newbies decided to come on and demand to change people's opinions. It's boring. They're both dickheads but we comment as we see which is primarily Talia's actions.

Can't believe the amount of damage limitation from her 🙈 never seen her so animated and I swear, i seen a tear forming. Shame it was for her ex and not her sick child but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 35
I’m new to all of this so I have some questions.
- Has he left the kids?
- Who has a coke addiction?
- How do we know she smokes?
- Is she a bunny boiler?
- What is wrong with the kid?
- How is she skint?

I have so many confusions

Reactions: 3
Just caught up on 8 pages of bickering…that was fun 🙃🙃🙃
They are both selfish, vapid arseholes. Just use the ignore button for poster you really disagree with or the report button if someone is breaking the rules or trying to moderate. Saves pages and pages of nonsense.

I realise the irony that this sounds like I’m trying to moderate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think people assume Aaron gets the easier deal on the thread as he doesn’t post his life 24/7 like Talia does. We all know he’s a tit dad who isn’t there for his kids and who wishes he was still with Marnie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
- Has he left the kids?
- Is she a bunny boiler?
- How is she skint?

- he went to the hospital after his op in liverpool, then went back to newcastle. I cannot confirm if he has saw the other boys since but he posted old pics yesterday captioned about not bring allowed kids
- aaron
- I don’t know
- yes
- Apert syndrome
- i don’t think she is she affords a lot. One day she says can’t afford nursery shes pulling them out next she is buying £60 lip oils

Reactions: 11
- Has he left the kids?
- Is she a bunny boiler?
- How is she skint?

Go and read previous threads it’s all there

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can we have less comparisons of the both of them to any sort of innocent animal? Rats are actually beautiful intelligent wee creatures, they don’t deserve the bad rap!!
I actually used to raise and rescue pet rats :LOL: :LOL: Smack rat is just so embedded in my internal dictionary from when I was a kid that I can't help but use it :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Heads mashed after reading the last thread 😮 talia been getting people over here 🤣
After last nights instabeef I still think there both scruffs.
---
Whys Aaron the biaaatch turned his comment off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Heads mashed after reading the last thread 😮 talia been getting people over here 🤣
After last nights instabeef I still think there both scruffs.
---
Whys Aaron the biaaatch turned his comment off 🤣🤣
Cos ‘some people’ is getting it tight on socials, and Talia - best mum to have ever lived is getting the love 😂 Both knobs to be fair!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean talia gets a lot of hate on this thread and I'm no fan of either of them but Aaron gets off so lightly. Talia has done some questionable things and I don't deny it but some things she has done is what most people do with a sick child . My child was in alder hey and I often swapped over with his father to get a shower food and change . Only difference is talia cant swap with Aaron as he isn't around .

The things Aaron has said about talia daughter are shocking . He lived with her for many years he give her three brothers and has a nerve to say " he paid for her kid " disgusting!

Aaron behaviour is just as bad but he doesn't get half as much stick as talia does .
I just think they’re both massive cunts and I don’t know why one of the other adults in their lives has not had an intervention and banged their bleeping heads together! 3 kids, one of which is disabled and has had/will have many surgeries and they behave like a pair of chlamydia ridden 16 year olds. They should both feel absolute shame and someone needs to slap it out of the pair of them, sharpish

Reactions: 8
EVERY single time she talks on those stories about being upset etc ( which is absolutely understandable) she refers it back to Aaron making her life harder... All about Aaron, it's bleeping boring now like

Reactions: 15
I mean talia gets a lot of hate on this thread and I'm no fan of either of them but Aaron gets off so lightly. Talia has done some questionable things and I don't deny it but some things she has done is what most people do with a sick child . My child was in alder hey and I often swapped over with his father to get a shower food and change . Only difference is talia cant swap with Aaron as he isn't around .

The things Aaron has said about talia daughter are shocking . He lived with her for many years he give her three brothers and has a nerve to say " he paid for her kid " disgusting!

Aaron behaviour is just as bad but he doesn't get half as much stick as talia does .
totally agree with you, they are both awful but he gets off really lightly I feel. At the end of the day, he should’ve been there for that baby, instead of posting photos of supercars and emojis of cash falling from the sky on his stories.

Absolutely pathetic has been and this has got to be the final nail in the coffin for him surely.

Reactions: 9
If Aaron had a sense of humour he’d change his instagram name to ‘Some People’ 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.