Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #16 Oakley has an operation, Talia treats it as a vacation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we leave the whole "who gets it worse" tit over on the other thread please, it's boring as duck.

We can only comment on what we see, and what we see is 90% Talia and 10% Aaron so it stands to reason she's discussed more.

Both are tit parents, it's not rocket science. I'm sick of scrolling through posts of "Aaron gets off lightly" and "he's just as bad". We know he's a grade a twit so give it a rest

• Heart
Reactions: 78
So her ‘agent’ 🤔 posted the ‘Hello Fresh’ ad on Oakley’s surgery day when her engagement was most likely at the highest it has ever been. That just does not sit right with me at all! It’s still her account though and she allowed it… that’s if it was her ‘agent’ who posted. At this point I don’t believe a word that comes out her mouth!

Reactions: 35
So her ‘agent’ 🤔 posted the ‘Hello Fresh’ ad on Oakley’s surgery day when her engagement was most likely at the highest it has ever been. That just does not sit right with me at all! It’s still her account though and she allowed it… that’s if it was her ‘agent’ who posted. At this point I don’t believe a word that comes out her mouth!
who even is her agent? Is she still with ball management?

Reactions: 5
who even is her agent? Is she still with ball management?
I don’t see any agent info, sometimes it is in their bio.

I’d be looking for another ‘agent’ if on the day of my sons major surgery they thought it was okay to post an ad!! I would like to think my ‘agent’ would know as their client, no matter how much engagement my page had, I would not want an ad posted whilst my son was in surgery.

Reactions: 15
On another note what’s the buzz with all the baths they take? Aaron seems as bad he’s always on chatting in the bath I love a nice bath but lucky if I have one once a week cause I jump quickly into the shower I’ve a toddler terrorising me every five minutes how dirty are these two and who has the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t like her at all, just for clarification, but Aaron is absolute scum let’s face it. This comment makes me sick, what an absolute pig. Money that you'll make for that ridiculous pretend show fight, they are both awful, but he is the absolute pits.
How can he comment on anyone's looks when his child probably has facial deformities 😠 he seems like an illiterate fuckwit! It's not the first time iv seen him comment back to women like that either.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t see any agent info, sometimes it is in their bio.

I’d be looking for another ‘agent’ if on the day of my sons major surgery they thought it was okay to post an ad!! I would like to think my ‘agent’ would know as their client, no matter how much engagement my page had, I would not want an ad posted whilst my son was in surgery.
It used to be ball management so did Aarons. She is still following them. Tbh their portfolio is quite tit. Seems like their best client is Mia from Teen mum. You’d think they’d have a word with her though cause the spelling on her adverts is always wrong. It’s also really unprofessional when she used the account to slate ‘some people’ every 2 minutes
---
How can he comment on anyone's looks when his child probably has facial deformities 😠 he seems like an illiterate fuckwit! It's not the first time iv seen him comment back to women like that either.
he did it to someone a while ago and tried to show everyone where she lived

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just going to add that was the most amount of emotion I’ve seen from Talia in those videos last night. It wasn’t because of Oakley and how poorly he is, or how awful she feels for him, it was because she was at risk of losing control of the narrative she has been spinning for weeks now. That just makes me sad, as I wasn’t sure if she just didn’t have it in her - like she was numb but no she most definitely can show emotion when it matters to her enough.
---
It used to be ball management so did Aarons. She is still following them. Tbh their portfolio is quite tit. Seems like their best client is Mia from Teen mum. You’d think they’d have a word with her though cause the spelling on her adverts is always wrong. It’s also really unprofessional when she used the account to slate ‘some people’ every 2 minutes
---

Some people 🤣🤣🤣 oh that’s right and she was still sticking to some people in her stories. That does give me a wee laugh like.

Aaron “some people” Chalmers lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Can we leave the whole "who gets it worse" tit over on the other thread please, it's boring as duck.

We can only comment on what we see, and what we see is 90% Talia and 10% Aaron so it stands to reason she's discussed more.

Both are tit parents, it's not rocket science. I'm sick of scrolling through posts of "Aaron gets off lightly" and "he's just as bad". We know he's a grade a twit so give it a rest
Yes pls I’ve gave up on this thread as it’s genuinely boring now people arguing back and forth lol 😂😴😴

Reactions: 21
i don’t know how he can comment on anyone’s looks when he looks like an actual smack rat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
---

Did he really? 😠 Most of the people who support him are z list blue ticks 🙈 the majority seem to come from Talias page, sticking up for her. Think a lot of her supporters will see the real her now. She was with him more at home ffs! She's taking full advantage of her dad being there, no wonder it sounds like he's pissed off! She's taking the piss!

Reactions: 7
Yes I think a lot of people are seeing her for what she is now I’ve had a few friends defend her in the past who have recently messaged me saying they have started to see through her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did he really? 😠 Most of the people who support him are z list blue ticks 🙈 the majority seem to come from Talias page, sticking up for her. Think a lot of her supporters will see the real her now. She was with him more at home ffs! She's taking full advantage of her dad being there, no wonder it sounds like he's pissed off! She's taking the piss!
I’m sure the woman said she had a facial disfigurement her self and had commented on the fact they keep him covered.

Some of her followers are utter chavs lacking in brain cells so can’t seem to see through her. I think sophie and charlotte have stuck up for Aaron publicly. I’m not sure if he is back speaking to Gaz.

Her family allow her bullshit, I can’t believe they took the 3 year old tho.

Reactions: 10
---

Yeah pretty sure she's still with Ball management. She tagged them in her first lot of stories when she was at her #gifted apartment. They're based in Liverpool so wouldn't be surprised if the 'friend' she seen the other day was her agent probably trying to find a way to monetise off the back of Oakley.

Surprised Aaron has yet to delete his stories, he usually deletes his stories that are indirected at her not long after she responds then goes quiet but he seems to be sticking with his narrative. You've said it you might as well own it now instead of hiding all the time after she counteracts what he has to say

Reactions: 9
Yeah pretty sure she's still with Ball management. She tagged them in her first lot of stories when she was at her #gifted apartment. They're based in Liverpool so wouldn't be surprised if the 'friend' she seen the other day was her agent probably trying to find a way to monetise off the back of Oakley.

Surprised Aaron has yet to delete his stories, he usually deletes his stories that are indirected at her not long after she responds then goes quiet but he seems to be sticking with his narrative. You've said it you might as well own it now instead of hiding all the time after she counteracts what he has to say
Her engagement will be pretty high at the minute too. Awful how so many people profit off their kids now.

yes he always deletes them not long after and so does his sister. They all argue via instagram story including their families🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Her engagement will be pretty high at the minute too. Awful how so many people profit off their kids now.

yes he always deletes them not long after and so does his sister. They all argue via instagram story including their families🤣🤣
Honestly you couldn’t pay me enough money (not you personally haha 😂) to live my entire life through social media! I couldn’t think of anything worse! The children are allowed no dignity and privacy, I can’t stand ‘influencers’ (bleeping hate that word too 🤦‍♀️😂) using their children for content!

Plus I think my son would disown me 🤣 he values his privacy too much!

Reactions: 9
Honestly you couldn’t pay me enough money (not you personally haha 😂) to live my entire life through social media! I couldn’t think of anything worse! The children are allowed no dignity and privacy, I can’t stand influencers using their children for content!
the ironic bit is some of them don’t even have much after all that🤣🤣all fake designer, living on gifted stuff, praying for the next ad. Half of them do clothes hauls and then take the stuff back🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
the ironic bit is some of them don’t even have much after all that🤣🤣all fake designer, living on gifted stuff, praying for the next ad. Half of them do clothes hauls and then take the stuff back🤣🤣
It’s actually such a sad existence!! I’d hate to live my life out through the lens of my phone!

Nothing is sacred, not even your baby being very ill in hospital, every part documented with boomerangs, pics, stories, videos 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.