Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does she seriously think nurses chose this role of job to deliberately want to inflict pain and upset on babies??
It’s 100% it’s not nice for them either to have to adjust screws in heads, get needles in, suction etc… everything that temporarily upsets them, they choose to do this to help these babies in life, life changing treatments etc.
But again it’s all about her her her!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Opinionated

VIP Member
I just can’t with her. Does she think these doctors only have dealt with her as a mother in that hospital?? Mothers would walk through hot coals for their kids and she doesn’t want to clean wounds or turn a screw??? GIVE HIM UP THEM IF HE SUCH AN INCONVENIENCE!!!! It’s all HER HER HER. Oh and I like how she reads on here to reference it’s hard to pick him up 🙄 if you wanted to you would you cold hearted bitch!! There’s babies with untold amount of wires etc in incubators and their parents get to hold them because it benefits the baby to be cuddled. Just fuck off home talia and leave him to someone who would love him unconditionally 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
How can he comment on anyone's looks when his child probably has facial deformities 😠 he seems like an illiterate fuckwit! It's not the first time iv seen him comment back to women like that either.
i don’t know how he can comment on anyone’s looks when he looks like an actual smack rat

• Haha
  • Heart

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
1. None of us are desperate to see Oakley.
2. Talia isn’t hiding Oakley from the world - she’s hiding the world from Oakley. SHE is the one ashamed & embarrassed by him.

There seems the narrative that everyone on Tattle is a bored, lonely, insecure bitter woman, and I just don’t understand it. People take to Daily Mail comments to tear celebrities down, they send them DMs and comment on their photos but a forum where the majority of ‘gossip’ is based on relationship drama & shitty parenting, is somehow so much worse? Talia is a horrific mother, she doesn’t even deserve the title, all her children are emotionally neglected because she’s a Narcissist. Ftr, I think most of us work and have families, we get on Tattle at the end of our night when our kids are safely tucked in bed and share our disbelief at how so many people cannot see Talia for who she really is.

• Heart

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
“I’m not choosing to do this” eh what fucking parent ever chooses to have a baby with medical problems!??? Sick bitch it’s the talia show she doesn’t give a fuck about “the baby”

• Heart
  • Sad

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Jesus, just had to skim read the last 5 pages of the previous thread because loads of newbies decided to come on and demand to change people's opinions. It's boring. They're both dickheads but we comment as we see which is primarily Talia's actions.

Can't believe the amount of damage limitation from her 🙈 never seen her so animated and I swear, i seen a tear forming. Shame it was for her ex and not her sick child but 🤷🏻‍♀️

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
So her ‘agent’ 🤔 posted the ‘Hello Fresh’ ad on Oakley’s surgery day when her engagement was most likely at the highest it has ever been. That just does not sit right with me at all! It’s still her account though and she allowed it… that’s if it was her ‘agent’ who posted. At this point I don’t believe a word that comes out her mouth!

chocdip

VIP Member
Of course Talia deserves a break of course she needs sleep good coffee

She doesn’t need to post half naked pics in her gifted hotel stay 20 odd minutes away from her son in HDU what is it people are not seeing ??

• Heart

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
How do we know it’s not Talia calling the shots though? He already said the other day there’s a difference between not seeing them and not allowed and within 5 minutes she was on trying to over defend herself! Plus she’s already did it once before with Siennah and her dad. And she’s the type of person to make anyone’s life hell cos it gives her satisfaction!
Until Aaron actually speaks out, we’ll never know I guess… just hope he’s getting a decent solicitor to piss all over her!
Please stop making excuses for him it’s draining. He has parental responsibility. Talia is in another city. If he wanted to make arrangements to have his children prior to or longer than just Saturday, all he had to say to her mother was I will step up & look after my kids at my house & Talia can let me know when she’s home & I’ll drop them back. No one can stop him, he’s making a deliberate conscious choice to be a visiting, not an active parent.
---
Now isn't really the time to be doing that though, his son is hospital still. Now he should just be keeping the peace while his child recovers. Hopefully behind the scenes he's doing something about seeing them but only time will tell with that.
Please tell me how it’s keeping the peace him not seeing his kids, I’m obviously missing something here. Their grandmother has had to travel miles to look after them while he lives around the corner, they can’t be afraid of him spending time with the children as they were handed to him for an overnight stay. They have a bedroom in his house. He doesn’t have a job or daily responsibilities which would mean he’s not available during the day for them. So all he had to do was say I will parent my children to ease the burden on their grandmother & take the boys for a few nights. He’s clearly chosen to only see them for a few hours Saturday. He’s a waste of space, I’m so confused that people seem to think it’s ok for fathers to do the minimal parenting especially during a family crisis 🤯

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

bonesjones

I honestly think if Talia was still in a relationship with Aaron and he had this fight going on the same time as Oakleys surgery she should would be supporting him and would be ok with the fact he isn’t at the hospital, going on about how he’s doing it for the family he’s supporting from afar etc. it’s only because they are not together she’s being so bitter about everything. If they were still together she prob wouldn’t have even had her family there with her I don’t think she’s just doing it to make Aaron look worse. Just a thought anyway

• Heart

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
Please stop making excuses for him it’s draining. He has parental responsibility. Talia is in another city. If he wanted to make arrangements to have his children prior to or longer than just Saturday, all he had to say to her mother was I will step up & look after my kids at my house & Talia can let me know when she’s home & I’ll drop them back. No one can stop him, he’s making a deliberate conscious choice to be a visiting, not an active parent.
---

Please tell me how it’s keeping the peace him not seeing his kids, I’m obviously missing something here. Their grandmother has had to travel miles to look after them while he lives around the corner, they can’t be afraid of him spending time with the children as they were handed to him for an overnight stay. They have a bedroom in his house. He doesn’t have a job or daily responsibilities which would mean he’s not available during the day for them. So all he had to do was say I will parent my children to ease the burden on their grandmother & take the boys for a few nights. He’s clearly chosen to only see them for a few hours Saturday. He’s a waste of space, I’m so confused that people seem to think it’s ok for fathers to do the minimal parenting especially during a family crisis 🤯
This!!! They are HIS children, he should be parenting them whilst their mother is away, not their grandmother!! However as he's dropped them back to her mum and released himself of the burden it's clear he can't be bothered! Lazy shit parenting!

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
If someone commented they loved my sons moobs you best believe they’d be blocked instantly and I’d never post my son again. (Not that I ever post him half naked but Yano)

• Heart

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
As a mum with a child with deformities. I show them off. Why wouldn’t I? I’m not going to hide them away. People are cruel regardless of deformities or not. I don’t want my kid asking why I never used to show them

• Heart

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
I can't stand either of them. But obviously Talia gets the worst of it because she posts her every move online. I'm pretty sure she's ones step away from telling us her bowel movements. If Aaron posted more he would equally get as much hate but we can't make up stuff to slag him off just to make people happy 😂
Reality of it is, we don't know how much Aaron has been there because he doesn't post it and neither does she. She has also been known to lie about him not seeing the kids when he has so it's a hard one to figure out!

• Haha

Redgirl81

VIP Member
‘I don’t slander people online’

Hahaha No your clever how you do it by not mentioning his name.

You can’t goad someone for weeks on end on SM and not expect a comeback.

• Haha
  • Heart
Confused at why people want Aaron to take his children away from their mother??? Like sorry what 🤣 They have both parents in their lives, also a older sister who has been completely forgotten about by their dad, WHY would anyone want to remove children away from their home and their family I am absolutely baffled

• Sad
  • Heart