Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charlied0106

VIP Member
Can we leave the whole "who gets it worse" shit over on the other thread please, it's boring as fuck.

We can only comment on what we see, and what we see is 90% Talia and 10% Aaron so it stands to reason she's discussed more.

Both are shit parents, it's not rocket science. I'm sick of scrolling through posts of "Aaron gets off lightly" and "he's just as bad". We know he's a grade a twat so give it a rest

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I met up with someone today who knows Aaron and his family… she sometimes reads on here so they came in to conversation.
Someone I’ve known a long time, not just some random lol.
Talia IS stopping Aaron from seeing the kids, Siennah too cos she’s not ‘his’, she’s poisoned her against him! He’s only allowed the set days Saturday-Sunday cos that’s what she set up, he’s not been allowed to have them more to make things easier for her Mam, cos that’s what she set up… basically everything she says goes!!
She doesn’t want him at the hospital cos she can’t stand to be in the same room as him and Oakley barely knows him…. And she doesn’t want his family seeing them cos the kids don’t know who they are, cos she put a stop to them all seeing them!! yet her Dad and Step Mum were there who he barely knows???
He is seeing a top end solicitor and has been advised to keep quiet and not go and get the kids and keep them cos it could make things worse for him.
He’s clean from any drink/drugs, mainly so she can’t try and use that against him.
So basically yeah he is sat at home doing nothing cos he’s got no choice just yet!

There is a lot more but without giving her away.

Oh and she is obsessed with tattle, Aaron always used to tell her to stop looking. Same with any newspapers they’ve been in, she would sit for hours and read comments.
---
She is obsessed with herself!
---
It’ll be interesting to see if she stays quiet cos she knows fine well that’s the truth or whether she’ll come on all angry trying to defend herself 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

riddleme89

VIP Member
I mean talia gets a lot of hate on this thread and I'm no fan of either of them but Aaron gets off so lightly. Talia has done some questionable things and I don't deny it but some things she has done is what most people do with a sick child . My child was in alder hey and I often swapped over with his father to get a shower food and change . Only difference is talia cant swap with Aaron as he isn't around .

The things Aaron has said about talia daughter are shocking . He lived with her for many years he give her three brothers and has a nerve to say " he paid for her kid " disgusting!

Aaron behaviour is just as bad but he doesn't get half as much stick as talia does .

Reactions: 59

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Defo a different hotel.. she did say the other one was gifted for a week, she’s been there for more than a week now.
On that video where she’s saying to Oakley “you’re staying with Mummy forever”, I wouldn’t be surprised If she’s slagging Aaron off to him! 🫣
Can’t stand her voice!!
“You’re staying with Mummy forever…. until I leave you alone in hospital to stay in my gifted hotel to boomerang myself pouting in the bath’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
It’s absolutely shocking that Aaron, their Dad, who doesn’t even have a job to get to, or any other responsibilities to meet, isn’t looking after his sons full time while their mother is in another city! There is literally no excuse or explanation for this behaviour other than he’s a lazy, useless cunt. Lying in bed every morning till god knows when while their grandmother is getting his sons up, dressed, fed at the crack of dawn! Played with them for a few hours on Saturday, bought them a few toys then got back to his single life like they’re strangers he’s handing back to their real family! That’s not parenting, it’s him choosing not to be a Dad & it’s not Talia or her monthers fault it’s all on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

stardust1

VIP Member
I do believe talia . She ain’t perfect by any means but at least she is doing her best
She has been given grief on this thread for things that a lot of us mums do who have kids in hospital for long periods of time .
Aaron has no excuse to not be having his boys so Her mum can travel back home .
All talias family have come together to help with the other kids and emotionaly support talia at the hospital and he’s not been around apart from Saturday !! this is a man who thought it was more important to get home to watch Newcastle than get his other kids or make his way to see his son the night before his major op !! A man who on the day of his sons major op decided to post digs at his ex’s daughter and post in a car showroom buying a car !! He’s absolutely shocking and to be honest it’s no wonder talia is mad over it I would be aswell it takes two people to make the kids so why should he get away with doing nothing for them ! He was suppose to have them for a couple hours before his sons major op and he cancelled last minute .
As much as I agree Aaron is a cunt i don't know any other mother who galavants around the town centre, stays in her gifted hotel 6/7 nights does a fashion show of her fake designer and then takes a hospital mirror selfie with her nips on show. She had also posted constant digs. She really is piss poor too. It doesn’t have to be a competition they can both be shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

windowwatcher

VIP Member
So now Jack Fincham is calling Aaron out for a fight its 2 shit dads who ever wins get the golden belt for Shit dad of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 38

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Shes just put a video up and can see a lot of oaxleys face. Omg he's adorable and definitely maddox double

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Boooooodue

Thread title suggestion
Aaron ‘some people’ Chalmers, now Talia’s banging the barber

also, why does Ben the barber look like Mr Hinch 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
She's in the fucking bath while her son who's just had a major surgery is struggling to breathe and has an infection 🤯 fair enough have a shower, grab food, whatever but to fuck off half an hour away and Lounge around in the fucking bath?!

• Angry
Reactions: 36

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
As much as I agree Aaron is a cunt i don't know any other mother who galavants around the town centre, stays in her gifted hotel 6/7 nights does a fashion show of her fake designer and then takes a hospital mirror selfie with her nips on show. She had also posted constant digs. She really is piss poor too. It doesn’t have to be a competition they can both be shit.
They are both shit. Hes just posted that he's sat in a cafe eating cake....why are you not at your sons bedside you piece of shit 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36