Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dd111dPL

I completely missed Talias stories last night!! Did she post anything in regards to Aaron’s story about being refused to see his kids?

littlestar908

In the weeks leading up to his surgery, every time Oakley had to be taken to hospital because he was struggling to breathe, it was one of his day nurses that noticed and told Talia to take him hospital.

on one occasion she had even mentioned his sats were low but again, it wasn’t until the next day he was taken to the RVI after the nurse had seen him at home.
yes I do follow her 🙄 I was saying what she may have ment by the comment.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I didn’t see any 3 beds so not sure what the remt on the 3 is. The link has been removed now but i’m 99% certain its hers as the windows match the reflection in ambulance and it has 3 stories like hers.

theres a 3 bed that is a different style thats up for sale at 280k. I don’t think the rent will be that cheap tho as the one I saw was over £1000 for a 4
---
I wonder why she got a first gazette warning for her company
Aye I thought it would be easily around that amount. That and a hefty car payment plus utility bills… I struggle to believe a few ad’s are covering that. Fully believe Aaron needed that fight money!

When was the first gazette listed? Usually 3 months until a strike off? I’m assuming her ‘company’ is her earnings?
---
I completely missed Talias stories last night!! Did she post anything in regards to Aaron’s story about being refused to see his kids?
Oh yeah she has deleted them 🤔🤔

Aaron has kept his up….