Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #16 Oakley has an operation, Talia treats it as a vacation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most liked thread suggestion was as below but had to shorten to make it fit. Congrats @Boooooodue
00456BB0-5818-4CB6-B411-75ED73E1F739.jpeg

As you were. (Someone please do a recap)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t like her at all, just for clarification, but Aaron is absolute scum let’s face it. This comment makes me sick, what an absolute pig. Money that you'll make for that ridiculous pretend show fight, they are both awful, but he is the absolute pits.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Whenever we see pics of Oakley he's constant just in bed I really hope he has lots of cuddles and comfort behind the scenes

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t like her at all, just for clarification, but Aaron is absolute scum let’s face it. This comment makes me sick, what an absolute pig. Money that you'll make for that ridiculous pretend show fight, they are both awful, but he is the absolute pits.
Neither of them have the slightest clue how to speak to anyone. I’d love to know what his neighbours heard🤣

Reactions: 13
I mean, it was also question here why she was asking for prayers for Oakley days before his surgery. it just so happens we aren’t ignorant, low IQ having, coke addicted fools so we know how to form our sentences in a less aggressive manner 😂

even if I was forced to pick two women from the dregs of society that I wanted rooting for my baby it absolutely would not be these two twats
CF4635B6-0847-463E-BE2B-8D25FB0F323B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I tired to get on that Lauryns thread kinda knowing the back story of the footballers baby but there was just too much to catch up on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean talia gets a lot of hate on this thread and I'm no fan of either of them but Aaron gets off so lightly. Talia has done some questionable things and I don't deny it but some things she has done is what most people do with a sick child . My child was in alder hey and I often swapped over with his father to get a shower food and change . Only difference is talia cant swap with Aaron as he isn't around .

The things Aaron has said about talia daughter are shocking . He lived with her for many years he give her three brothers and has a nerve to say " he paid for her kid " disgusting!

Aaron behaviour is just as bad but he doesn't get half as much stick as talia does .

Reactions: 59
I tired to get on that Lauryns thread kinda knowing the back story of the footballers baby but there was just too much to catch up on 🤣
I was on her thread as a lurker early on but lost track of it so gave up 😂 I just know she is a massive dick (as is her sister).

Reactions: 4
Buckling in for another day of ‘Aaron gets away with everything’ 🫣😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't stand either of them. But obviously Talia gets the worst of it because she posts her every move online. I'm pretty sure she's ones step away from telling us her bowel movements. If Aaron posted more he would equally get as much hate but we can't make up stuff to slag him off just to make people happy 😂
Reality of it is, we don't know how much Aaron has been there because he doesn't post it and neither does she. She has also been known to lie about him not seeing the kids when he has so it's a hard one to figure out!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Im gonna come back on later to loads of comments that I can just scroll past aren’t I 😂😂
There’s literally nothing really to say about Aaron other than not being there for the kids which we have discussed numerous times. Other things include Cocaine/alcohol abuse and his fight but he posts so little theres never much else to say.

talia on the other hand:
dangerous driving
Car seat safety
Hexagon face
Compulsive liar
Fashion hauls
Telling everyone how she covers the baby
Ambulance photo shoot
Moan about her lack of time whilst getting many free days
Obviously
Shopping in liverpool
Not staying over when she is there
Plus many more

clearly there is defo the Aaron fan club but there also seems to be a Talia fan club🤷🏼‍♀️Talia is that much of a tit show and is extremely unlikeable that she takes over the thread.
---
So anybody that says anything about Aaron gets jumped on ? Why not just rename the thread to just talia ? I've just said both are as bad not just Aaron but somehow you cant say anything about him without being jumped on ....
same goes about Talia tho.. there is many posters who have been jumped on for not saying anything about Aaron..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve not seen that comment before but what a vile prick as if him having millions changes what poor little Oakley was going throw

Reactions: 6
I can't stand either of them. But obviously Talia gets the worst of it because she posts her every move online. I'm pretty sure she's ones step away from telling us her bowel movements. If Aaron posted more he would equally get as much hate but we can't make up stuff to slag him off just to make people happy 😂
Reality of it is, we don't know how much Aaron has been there because he doesn't post it and neither does she. She has also been known to lie about him not seeing the kids when he has so it's a hard one to figure out!
I mean the things he has shown have not shown him on a good light . Posting about buying a car the morning his son goes down to surgery .... even if he wasn't with Oakley you would expect buying a new car would be the last thing on his mind . He posted digs about his step daughter on more than one occasion which I personally think is uncalled for he knew talia had a child he was happy for years living with her " kid " but now he speaks about her like tit ... none of us really know what goes on with these pair but I just think talia gets far to much stick on the thread .

Reactions: 21
I think it’s pretty gross of Aaron to ask someone why they’re praying for the baby. At the end of the day it’s surgery so praying/sending well wishes is just what people do. What he said about Sienna also is vile.

Talia ranting away on her stories while her Stepmum just drives along listening lol.

Also random but I wonder what Talia makes of that becca Edwards that was on ex on the beach with Aaron? We all know she hates Marnie and he was pretty serious with her too.

• Haha
I think it’s pretty gross of Aaron to ask someone why they’re praying for the baby. At the end of the day it’s surgery so praying/sending well wishes is just what people do. What he said about Sienna also is vile.

Talia ranting away on her stories while her Stepmum just drives along listening lol.

Also random but I wonder what Talia makes of that becca Edwards that was on ex on the beach with Aaron? We all know she hates Marnie and he was pretty serious with her too.
probably has a voodoo doll of the pair of them whilst she furiously searches for single footballers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish we could get some unbiased inside information off someone 🤣 or someone from the hospital would spill some beans on who’s attended.

Reactions: 16
I wish we could get some unbiased inside information off someone 🤣 or someone from the hospital would spill some beans on who’s attended.
My mam once said she saw a ‘funny looking lady’ somewhere when she was out and it was Talia😂I swear a nurse posted on here about her ages ago and it got deleted

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.