Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #14 18 years, 18 years, she got 3 of your kids got you for 18 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Aaron knew he was never going to win but to say you’ve had a fight with flloyd is massive isn’t it.
Oh 100% but I hope he looked at this as more of an opportunity for his boys rather than just a fight with Floyd if that makes sense

Reactions: 5
Well done Aaron you’ve made some money for your boys and no likely some more boxing opportunities

Reactions: 14
Aaron has absolutely smashed that fight!!! I could have cried at how proud he looked. He did himself very proud !!!!

Buzzing for the lad !!

Reactions: 11
Aw nah I'm literally folding inside out from the amount of cringe with the size of that crowd. Would love to know how much he's made!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fair play to Aaron for having the balls to do it. Pretty dull fight though. Floyd wasn't even trying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good on Aaron. Made a name for himself and his kids there by being smacked by the best boxer about while she’s flogging sex toys . She’ll need a good O from that rose after that

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey all 👋 boxing fan, OG GS fan. Mayweather could have laid him out at any given point I reckon.

Talia is gutted she wasn't in the crowd 💯.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.