Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I actually think, she is loving the attention she is getting because of Oakley. That means more to her than anything. I wouldn't be posting stories on social media and he she is posting other people that have shared her story. Those kids deserve more than her

• Heart
Reactions: 39

charlied0106

VIP Member
1135 and she's STILL fucking about in that apartment! Make up done. Hair done. New clothes getting modelled. GET TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL YOU STONE HEARTED TRAMP!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

emily1991

My fucking god! She’s blurred out his head!! Wtf!!! And #prayforoakley not being funny but what the fuck do people pray for? She’s never been open with what he’s got!! She’s milking this now! And it’s fucking disgusting! She will happily hide him away from the world! But yet still post him for attention with his face covered! She’s clearly embarrassed by him! The amount of people that have seen her out and she’s completely covered him up! He’s not even aloud to look at the world! Or even go sit in a ball pit with his brothers!!! She keeps him in that pram laying down with the hood right over!! No wonder he’s behind on everything! She’s too embarrassed to let him lead a “normal” baby life! She is utterly disgusting and a shit mum!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yeah guys to be honest the more I read this thread nothing the girl does is right, regardless of what we think of her she has a little one going in for major surgery, it’s undisputed she was madly in love with Aaron and trailed after him like a puppy, she’s had 3 little ones in the space of a few years and to be honest looks quite unwell herself in terms of her own physical health. To be honest I think the girls going through it she is terrified of Oakleys operation and sure she’s done some silly things to get Aaron’s attention but she’s lost her partner and ll dreams of a perfect family unit as well. She’s seeking validation and it’s all being played out publicly. He meanwhile can develop a full on cocaine addiction and all the hate is levelled her way because she baths her children every night?? I just don’t get it, nothing can be said to him when he’s going to the fight instead of the op but when she does a Tesco ad she’s cringe and embarrassing , that’s literal Income ie puts food on her table, if she wasn’t present at appointments as she was working she wouldn’t get the same grace, I’m sorry but the whole thread is all the more highlighting how dads do the bare minimum and are praised and when women are doing the vast majority they still aren’t right, sorry women need to call out this bullshit more we slate each other way to much and glorify these cretin dads doing the bare minimum, not raving about her either but a bit of balance every once in a while.
Are we actually talking about Talia here?

The same woman who regularly stops the dads from seeing their kids.. I’m saying dads cos she upped and moved Siennah away from her Dad too, there was someone who knows Aaron that was on here other week that even said she’s stopped him seeing the kids, only until it suits her and she wants to go out on the sesh 3 weekends in a row.

No one’s slating him for doing the bare minimum when it’s down to her to why he’s not doing much… cos she doesn’t let him!

He’s not choosing the fight over the op either, his fight is the Friday night and he’s straight back up to Newcastle the next day (regardless of the cup final in London that weekend too) for the boys whilst she’s down Liverpool with Oakley.
I bet if he could be there he would, just the same as he was there at the hospital last time he was poorly, he just didn’t post every minute of the day.
There’s absolutely nothing stopping them from taking turns during his recovery, but I’m sure we’ll see…

This isn’t a rave for Aaron either, he just happens to be doing better for hisself and a lot have seen a change in him since she’s gone! Getting back in with his family and old friends for a start, can’t just be a coincidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
I bet they went out round Liverpool for a nice meal last night, probably had a few drinks & a good laugh with her Dad, all while pretending online to be a devoted mummy who’s heartbroken her child is getting ready for surgery! All that bollocks getting him christened & asking for prayers, if you really feared your child wouldn’t make it through surgery you’d spend every second by their side! She really doesn’t care about Oakley at all, she’s used this operation as a mini break for herself, new gifted wardrobe, few nights away from the kids & the housework, exploring a new city & relaxing 😳 she’s an utter cunt & utterly dumb that she doesn’t see how bad her behaviour is & the backlash she will get. NO DECENT MOTHER LEAVES THEIR BABY ALONE IN HOSPITAL.

Reactions: 35

cc111

VIP Member
I'm sorry but who the fuck did she ask to take a picture by the ambulance how embarrassing. Can you take a picture of us by the ambulance let me just make sure his face is covered and hands are covered first so noone can see him then you can take it . She needs proper help!!! How her minions can't see this is beyons

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

gilly31

VIP Member
Her hype about the op feels like her pre holiday buzz. Like when you buy all new stuff, new undies, new socks etc for going on holiday.

It just seems weird and disconnected!!

When my daughter was in and out of hospital I looked like a bag of shit and wasn’t shopping for shit to pack and take!!! She is an absolute clown! I actually dislike her more and more every day!!’

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Angrysue_

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Oakley's in MAJOR surgery, while Talia's getting dressed like she's about to commit a burglary

• Haha
  • Heart

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
I’m sorry … GIFTED STAY …. How about stay next to ya fûcking son you absolute cûnt of all cûnts!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
So her baby is going in for major surgery and her priorities are making sure he’s got designer baby wear packed 🤦‍♀️ and that she has matching brand new outfits… Is she really that fucking shallow?? I’ve honestly never found anyone so unlikeable on social media!

• Sad
Reactions: 33