Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think this lady is the mother of the twins that talia posted about and she’s pretty much confirmed that it is apert syndrome because if you look at her fb page her cover photo is her sons. I bet talia won’t be too happy! If you can find the comment on Aaron’s post you will be able to have a nosey.
A lot of the comments have seemed to have disappeared, the ones about Talia

Reactions: 1

dd111dPL

Hi I don’t know if this had been clarified before but I’m new (ish) to this thread. Does anyone know what Oakley is having his operation for? Has she ever confirmed what condition he was born with or posted a photo of his face?

dazzled103

VIP Member
Yes you can. He’s been admitted so the nurses will be with him. Our son spent a lot of time in hospital and we had to leave him at times
---

Agree! I thought a bit odd!
---

I’ve stayed in Ronald McDonald houses and I’d certainly be in one if my

It is a paediatric transfer service ambulance. They usually transport critically ill children between hospitals. But I’m assuming he’s at risk of deteriorating on the journey hence the need for an ambulance
Does she not take him when she’s out and about though at the soft play etc?

If he was a full on coke head now he wouldn’t be fighting..
boxing is his work and was booked before his op. He’s said he’s going to it so as far as we know he is …
The Tesco ad is work yes, she should put more effort in to them but it’s yes you’re right it’s still work.
They both equally get hate on here..
Her more yes because surprisingly since the split he hasn’t seemed as bad and certainly hasn’t posted half as much shite as her
The guy was in literal rehab and has cancelled fights? Emm I’m struggling here, he talk about his problems with cocaine so emm yeah she had to contend with that as a partner? With 3 kids at that age I don’t know how much work I could put into a Tesco ad to be fair. Again I don’t agree with many things covering oakleys face being one I just don’t agree with this narrative surrounding parenting she’s the resident parent as I’m sure many single parents would agree that means you do the brunt of parenting and the non resident parent gets to be the fun relaxed cool parent which sucks but is what is is after a separation I guess.

Idk88

VIP Member
Does anyone know how much he'll be getting for this fight? I'm intrigued. I've been looking but can't find anything

lurker02

I’m new here after looking at her insta then digging to find out if they had split 🤣
1.I want to know what’s wrong with Oakley if anyone can let me know because she seems pretty poorly but she never posts him in reality he’s just always hidden like she ashamed!