Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah guys to be honest the more I read this thread nothing the girl does is right, regardless of what we think of her she has a little one going in for major surgery, it’s undisputed she was madly in love with Aaron and trailed after him like a puppy, she’s had 3 little ones in the space of a few years and to be honest looks quite unwell herself in terms of her own physical health. To be honest I think the girls going through it she is terrified of Oakleys operation and sure she’s done some silly things to get Aaron’s attention but she’s lost her partner and ll dreams of a perfect family unit as well. She’s seeking validation and it’s all being played out publicly. He meanwhile can develop a full on cocaine addiction and all the hate is levelled her way because she baths her children every night?? I just don’t get it, nothing can be said to him when he’s going to the fight instead of the op but when she does a Tesco ad she’s cringe and embarrassing , that’s literal Income ie puts food on her table, if she wasn’t present at appointments as she was working she wouldn’t get the same grace, I’m sorry but the whole thread is all the more highlighting how dads do the bare minimum and are praised and when women are doing the vast majority they still aren’t right, sorry women need to call out this bullshit more we slate each other way to much and glorify these cretin dads doing the bare minimum, not raving about her either but a bit of balance every once in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
I know every one is different and deals with things differently but im just baffled. I'm what people would call a medical mom. Without going into detail (baiting myself out🫣) my child is disabled, so far my child has been to theatre over 50times. Longest operations have been 12hours long. NEVER have I thought about taking myself shopping to get myself new outfits, socks for our hospital visits. Packing her suitcase like it's some kind of vacation. I just can't get my head around it. Having spent many times in picu with my child too I just don't see how she's thinking all this is necessary for herself. While she's there surrounded by sick children she will see just how out of touch with medical parents she actually is. The only thing we worry about packing is painkillers for ourselves due to lack of sleep and headaches due to stressful situations, and speedy snacks/daft quick pasta pots meals to keep up energy to care for our children once night time comes and you realise you havent eaten all day. No other parent will be there wheeling in their new designer gear they've brought for their child's operation like it's an occasion. She's so out of touch it's unreal

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

charlied0106

VIP Member
Shes treating this like a mini break - hair curled, make up on, new wardrobe, designer holdall, posing pics, nice apartment. She's an absolute riot, disgusting excuse for a mum, no, for a human! Selfish bitch, she's rotten to the core

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

sunflow3r_

Her latest stories 🤯🤯🤯 how can she leave her baby while he’s getting his bloods done, whinging about her headache and saying it’s too much info for any parent in a vicious angry tone. She is disgusting, how anyone can defend the vicious bitter selfish troll is beyond me. Poor Oakley not having a loving mother to help him through this I’m actually crying over it feel so bad for him

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Talia Oatway #15 Worlds worst mother, leaves baby alone in a hospital bed, to go and take photos of her ugly square head.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Sorry but the way he’s spoke about Siennah even though he ‘loved her as his own’ is wrong. When you get with a single mother in a serious relationship you also take on their child regardless, she’s a innocent kid and he shouldn’t be dragging stuff about her all over instagram, he was bringing her up so what did he expect? I hate them both but I’m sick of Aaron getting painted to be some amazing dad because he’s going for a ‘fight’ with Mayweather, apparently money for the kids but the first thing he boasted about was a brand new car he wants. He’s a joke of a dad and has been since day 1.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Any other parents with poorly children have photos shoots in front of an ambulance? Anyone stop to take a photo of their baby in an ambulance for the gram? I hate this influencer lifestyle and their kids having no privacy and their life splashed all over social media!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Alw1995

I’m sorry but arron who does he think he is, it was his choice to bring up Sienna like his own he knew she had her when they met, before they even had kids together. Does he think he deserves a medal for that when he seems to drop the poor girl quick enough. Really winds me up, owes him money for what? Paying for his kids. They both need to grow up scum of the earths don’t deserve any or the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Polly_89

I could be wrong here but do you get the impression with the #prayerforoakley and sharing peoples stories about him, lighting candles… she’s trying to be Ashley cain and his ex girlfriend. She saw oh well they did out of it. Wouldn’t be surprised if in 4-5 months a go fund me is set up

• Heart
Reactions: 43

stardust1

VIP Member
I think this lady is the mother of the twins that talia posted about and she’s pretty much confirmed that it is apert syndrome because if you look at her fb page her cover photo is her sons. I bet talia won’t be too happy! If you can find the comment on Aaron’s post you will be able to have a nosey.
she should mind her own

• Heart
Reactions: 41

geegeex

Chatty Member
I hope Aaron does a press interview after the fight and basically says he done this for his boys. Especially Oakley who has Apert and that he done jt to provide the best care and equipment for him and that he’s gutted he couldn’t be there all weekend but he will be there for the op on Monday and it was all for those 3 wee boys. That would really fuck talia off

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s left that poor baby alone in the hospital to go stay in an apartment 5 miles away 😳 she hasn’t even been there 1 fucking full day yet so can’t claim she needs a break like she usually does! My child was sadly in hospital for 3 days recently, I slept in a fucking chair to be near them, I was dead on my feet, I didn’t eat properly, apart from a few biscuits with coffee’s occasionally, but I wouldn’t have left for a minute because fuck my discomfort, my child is sick enough to be in hospital so I’ll slap a smile on & be there 100%!!!!!! She’s one cold hearted cunt I literally hate her!!!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Well done to myself @BirkenheadTranny for the thread title with the most likes 🤭

Not much has changed since the last thread. Aaron is busy promoting his upcoming fight with Mayweather and seems to think he's in with a shot of winning. Hope is a wonderful thing 🙏

Talia continues to exploit her children online for likes and validation and continues with the narrative that she never gets a break (besides the 3 days a week the boys are in nursery, Sienna being in full time school, a nurse having Oakley 2 mornings a week, all 3 boys going to their dads every weekend and Talia being able to find time for nights on the ale, aesthetic, hair and nail apps, PT sessions and constant clothes shopping) Talia of Martyrdom 🙄

Oh, and she's recently found God

Happy tattling 😁

• Haha
  • Heart