Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #14 18 years, 18 years, she got 3 of your kids got you for 18 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t agree with pics in a church but I do think she’s right getting him baptised. He’s a little infant going for a major surgery if I thought dancing naked during the full moon would help him I’d do it. If it brings her comfort I don’t see any harm in it to say it’s just for attention I think is a bit unfair she might be a bleep but he could die during the surgery all surgeries are a risk for babies with those complications so I don’t think it’s a stretch to say he might not make it through it
I think Talia takes the brunt of the judgement for her choices whereas excuses get made for Aaron. If Talia were to succumb to PND and harm herself or her children people would be up in arms saying she wasn’t supported during her darkest days. Women’s mental loads ordinarily get disregarded by deep rooted misogyny conveyed in comments such as ‘well she shouldn’t of had more kids’, ‘she shouldn’t moan all the time’, ‘she shouldn’t make the choices she does to get through her days’ Basically she’s dammed if she does and she’s dammed if she doesn’t.

A lot of people turn to social media for validation and to fill a hole in their lives. No it’s not the answer but that doesn’t stop millions from living their life through their posts.

Reactions: 24
Yeah guys to be honest the more I read this thread nothing the girl does is right, regardless of what we think of her she has a little one going in for major surgery, it’s undisputed she was madly in love with Aaron and trailed after him like a puppy, she’s had 3 little ones in the space of a few years and to be honest looks quite unwell herself in terms of her own physical health. To be honest I think the girls going through it she is terrified of Oakleys operation and sure she’s done some silly things to get Aaron’s attention but she’s lost her partner and ll dreams of a perfect family unit as well. She’s seeking validation and it’s all being played out publicly. He meanwhile can develop a full on cocaine addiction and all the hate is levelled her way because she baths her children every night?? I just don’t get it, nothing can be said to him when he’s going to the fight instead of the op but when she does a Tesco ad she’s cringe and embarrassing , that’s literal Income ie puts food on her table, if she wasn’t present at appointments as she was working she wouldn’t get the same grace, I’m sorry but the whole thread is all the more highlighting how dads do the bare minimum and are praised and when women are doing the vast majority they still aren’t right, sorry women need to call out this bullshit more we slate each other way to much and glorify these cretin dads doing the bare minimum, not raving about her either but a bit of balance every once in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Yeah guys to be honest the more I read this thread nothing the girl does is right, regardless of what we think of her she has a little one going in for major surgery, it’s undisputed she was madly in love with Aaron and trailed after him like a puppy, she’s had 3 little ones in the space of a few years and to be honest looks quite unwell herself in terms of her own physical health. To be honest I think the girls going through it she is terrified of Oakleys operation and sure she’s done some silly things to get Aaron’s attention but she’s lost her partner and ll dreams of a perfect family unit as well. She’s seeking validation and it’s all being played out publicly. He meanwhile can develop a full on cocaine addiction and all the hate is levelled her way because she baths her children every night?? I just don’t get it, nothing can be said to him when he’s going to the fight instead of the op but when she does a Tesco ad she’s cringe and embarrassing , that’s literal Income ie puts food on her table, if she wasn’t present at appointments as she was working she wouldn’t get the same grace, I’m sorry but the whole thread is all the more highlighting how dads do the bare minimum and are praised and when women are doing the vast majority they still aren’t right, sorry women need to call out this bullshit more we slate each other way to much and glorify these cretin dads doing the bare minimum, not raving about her either but a bit of balance every once in a while.
Are we actually talking about Talia here?

The same woman who regularly stops the dads from seeing their kids.. I’m saying dads cos she upped and moved Siennah away from her Dad too, there was someone who knows Aaron that was on here other week that even said she’s stopped him seeing the kids, only until it suits her and she wants to go out on the sesh 3 weekends in a row.

No one’s slating him for doing the bare minimum when it’s down to her to why he’s not doing much… cos she doesn’t let him!

He’s not choosing the fight over the op either, his fight is the Friday night and he’s straight back up to Newcastle the next day (regardless of the cup final in London that weekend too) for the boys whilst she’s down Liverpool with Oakley.
I bet if he could be there he would, just the same as he was there at the hospital last time he was poorly, he just didn’t post every minute of the day.
There’s absolutely nothing stopping them from taking turns during his recovery, but I’m sure we’ll see…

This isn’t a rave for Aaron either, he just happens to be doing better for hisself and a lot have seen a change in him since she’s gone! Getting back in with his family and old friends for a start, can’t just be a coincidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Are we actually talking about Talia here?

The same woman who regularly stops the dads from seeing their kids.. I’m saying dads cos she upped and moved Siennah away from her Dad too, there was someone who knows Aaron that was on here other week that even said she’s stopped him seeing the kids, only until it suits her and she wants to go out on the sesh 3 weekends in a row.

No one’s slating him for doing the bare minimum when it’s down to her to why he’s not doing much… cos she doesn’t let him!

He’s not choosing the fight over the op either, his fight is the Friday night and he’s straight back up to Newcastle the next day (regardless of the cup final in London that weekend too) for the boys whilst she’s down Liverpool with Oakley.
I bet if he could be there he would, just the same as he was there at the hospital last time he was poorly, he just didn’t post every minute of the day.
There’s absolutely nothing stopping them from taking turns during his recovery, but I’m sure we’ll see…

This isn’t a rave for Aaron either, he just happens to be doing better for hisself and a lot have seen a change in him since she’s gone! Getting back in with his family and old friends for a start, can’t just be a coincidence.
As is she, she’s back with friends and family as well all too often in toxic relationships we lose the run of ourselves, I’m sorry but the same guy who left her to parent those kids 95 percent of the time when they were together does not deserve to be saved whilst she’s thrown to the wolves neither are perfect far from it, just boils my blood that we are still in this day and age crucifying the woman and giving the dad the by ball like they are these little helpless creatures that need praised for the bare minimum. Is she amazing? No but if Aaron was doing what she’s doing there would be a fcuking fan fare for him he would be all but cannonised as st Aaron of the single dads.
---
Also how exactly do we know why her eldest isn’t seeing dad, everyone claims she can’t wait to palm the kids off surely if that was the case the second her and Aaron hit the skids she would have been sending the eldest back to dads pronto at speed, and she goes out for a night and she’s deamonised, I think what it all boils down to is she isn’t as controlled as Aaron she’s heartbroken and she’s silly and she throws it all on to social media she can’t hold it in, meanwhile he would be out 4 or 5 nights a week and have multiple women there and be ok the sniff on the regular but he’s cute enough to keep it off social media, that coupled with this idea that mums are supposed to be these perfect mother Theresa Esque creatures means all blame gets levelled at her. I don’t think either of them are on the right but I would like some kind of balance as the girl does have a lot on her plate, regardless of anything else she is a mum that wee boy is going in for surgery and she’s powerless, she carried him for 9 months now she has to hand him over and pray to whatever god she thinks exists that he comes out of it in a better position than he went in. As a mum myself my wee one had to be tube fed due to bronchitis and it broke my heart and it’s minor compared to this.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As is she, she’s back with friends and family as well all too often in toxic relationships we lose the run of ourselves, I’m sorry but the same guy who left her to parent those kids 95 percent of the time when they were together does not deserve to be saved whilst she’s thrown to the wolves neither are perfect far from it, just boils my blood that we are still in this day and age crucifying the woman and giving the dad the by ball like they are these little helpless creatures that need praised for the bare minimum. Is she amazing? No but if Aaron was doing what she’s doing there would be a fcuking fan fare for him he would be all but cannonised as st Aaron of the single dads.
The only friend she’s ever with is that Tanya who botches her face, she was around when she was with Aaron too.

It’s his job!!! Would he still be slated for it if he was in the army and he was actually away for months at a time…
She loved it when she was there, living the high life, everything she wanted handed to her but she’s hating it he’s got this massive fight coming up and she’s not part of the wag life anymore.

And I can bet Aaron wouldn’t be moaning all over social media and constantly quoting ‘FFS, CBA’ when the kids are simply just being kids!! Constantly in their face with the phone winding them up.

Quoting he’s got a ‘constant migraine’ the days he’s got the kids but the second they’re gone the migraine has too and then out doing PT sessions, sunbeds and out clubbing, the kids are back… so are the migraines.
---
And she always says how Siennahs at sleepovers… her dad lives down the country, there’s no way she’s away long enough… and he’s had on his social media hisself how he’ll see her again 1 day.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s openly admitted about the drugs before, I bet she wouldn’t!!
You do realise he’ll be getting regularly drug tests during the run up to this fight too?

Nobody’s stating she hasn’t got it hard, it’s the same she goes on about it all and it’s always ‘woe me, feel sorry for me’
But equally so has he got it hard, he just doesn’t show it..: it’s his baby too that’s going in for this massive surgery, he’ll feel just as powerless, especially sat at home trying to keep the other boys entertained while his baby is being worked across the country and can’t even be in the same hospital.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The only friend she’s ever with is that Tanya who botches her face, she was around when she was with Aaron too.

It’s his job!!! Would he still be slated for it if he was in the army and he was actually away for months at a time…
She loved it when she was there, living the high life, everything she wanted handed to her but she’s hating it he’s got this massive fight coming up and she’s not part of the wag life anymore.

And I can bet Aaron wouldn’t be moaning all over social media and constantly quoting ‘FFS, CBA’ when the kids are simply just being kids!! Constantly in their face with the phone winding them up.

Quoting he’s got a ‘constant migraine’ the days he’s got the kids but the second they’re gone the migraine has too and then out doing PT sessions, sunbeds and out clubbing, the kids are back… so are the migraines.
Her job is raising kids and pulling in some money from social media ads? Yet she gets slated for both? So emm where’s the consistency here… surely if we can’t mention wee pet Aaron as that’s his job then the hate for her needs to be gone too, and when he’s got 6 days a week to train for his job why is she getting slated for going to a PT? Or is something that is good for her mental and physical health also a bad thing? And imagine a sun bed because that’s something maybe makes her feel good? Also wrong? Should she just resign herself to mother hood and go nowhere and do nothing? I’m sorry but do you hear yourself? And as a mum I also when I’m sick moan to my friends and then hey presto have to get on with it, as life goes on and kids don’t wait! I’m sorry but the bias at this point is ridiculous. I don’t particularly like either of them but the attitude towards mothers from other women is the reason we have so many struggles as a society.
---
I genuinely CBA to even comment on that crap
You just did??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s the PT sessions/sunbeds/nights out when she has a ‘migraine’ is what’s questionable, but soon as the kids are back the migraine reappears too.

🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱
---
I wonder what he means by the
“I’m owed over 100k from this person but I’ll leave that for another day eh”
Talia????

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t agree with pics in a church but I do think she’s right getting him baptised. He’s a little infant going for a major surgery if I thought dancing naked during the full moon would help him I’d do it. If it brings her comfort I don’t see any harm in it to say it’s just for attention I think is a bit unfair she might be a bleep but he could die during the surgery all surgeries are a risk for babies with those complications so I don’t think it’s a stretch to say he might not make it through it
what is the purpose of putting it on insta?

Reactions: 6
It’s the PT sessions/sunbeds/nights out when she has a ‘migraine’ is what’s questionable, but soon as the kids are back the migraine reappears too.

🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱
Fair enough she plays up for attention, undisputed, but she’s clearly still pining for him, she loved the guy she’s far from perfect, and yeah she does go out etc but she’s mourning her old life I’m speaking from experience I think that there needs to be some balance however like it or not she’s doing the lions share of parenting, not always perfectly but she’s doing the most and going through a break up as well must be utterly tit. I don’t think she’s amazing I think she’s made some right royal duck ups. But I don’t believe he supports her either and he’s happy to fuel the fire and poke at her and put this tit on social media, truth be told I think he’s still mad about her and he’s revelling in all this fight stuff that’s where all his validation is coming from. Truth be told would any of us like to swap shoes with her right now, wee stepping stones for kids, one facing a major operation and all the drama played out to all? Shite situation for all involved to be honest. She would be a girl would worry me is all painfully thin, very little support system near hand and trying to pretend to be managing all for social media. All the above mentioned things would be hard alone without it playing out to his massive audience.
---
what is the purpose of putting it on insta?
My kids were christened all the pics are on Insta? The priest actually sets a time for pictures to be taken with friends and family and sometimes stands in? Fairly standard in a chapel??

Reactions: 4

If he was a full on coke head now he wouldn’t be fighting..
boxing is his work and was booked before his op. He’s said he’s going to it so as far as we know he is …
The Tesco ad is work yes, she should put more effort in to them but it’s yes you’re right it’s still work.
They both equally get hate on here..
Her more yes because surprisingly since the split he hasn’t seemed as bad and certainly hasn’t posted half as much shite as her

Reactions: 9
I think this lady is the mother of the twins that talia posted about and she’s pretty much confirmed that it is apert syndrome because if you look at her fb page her cover photo is her sons. I bet talia won’t be too happy! If you can find the comment on Aaron’s post you will be able to have a nosey.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I think this lady is the mother of the twins that talia posted about and she’s pretty much confirmed that it is apert syndrome because if you look at her fb page her cover photo is her sons. I bet talia won’t be too happy! If you can find the comment on Aaron’s post you will be able to have a nosey.
she should mind her own

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If he was a full on coke head now he wouldn’t be fighting..
boxing is his work and was booked before his op. He’s said he’s going to it so as far as we know he is …
The Tesco ad is work yes, she should put more effort in to them but it’s yes you’re right it’s still work.
They both equally get hate on here..
Her more yes because surprisingly since the split he hasn’t seemed as bad and certainly hasn’t posted half as much shite as her
The guy was in literal rehab and has cancelled fights? Emm I’m struggling here, he talk about his problems with cocaine so emm yeah she had to contend with that as a partner? With 3 kids at that age I don’t know how much work I could put into a Tesco ad to be fair. Again I don’t agree with many things covering oakleys face being one I just don’t agree with this narrative surrounding parenting she’s the resident parent as I’m sure many single parents would agree that means you do the brunt of parenting and the non resident parent gets to be the fun relaxed cool parent which sucks but is what is is after a separation I guess.

I don't think I've seen anybody slate her for ads/PT sessions ect tattlers have only said why does she make out that she has no time yet she goes to PT ect. I think tattle can be a really nasty place sometimes but I agree with most things people have said on Talia. She is toxic she uses her kids and just wants to turn everybody against Aaron. He's no perfect dad far from it but history is repeating itself she done the same to sienna's dad if you love your kids and want the best for them then you wouldn't do that. She can't use anything as an excuse as to why she picks and chooses to let them see Aaron because if he was that bad she wouldn't of stayed with him through the admitting of abusing drugs and alcohol plus she let's him see them when it suits her when she wants to go on a night out. If you choose to post every single snippet of your life on social media, lie and also contradict what you say then your easy pickings for something like tattle, your asking for it!!

Reactions: 13
I can actually well believe talia owes that sort of money to aaron tbf not Aaron's biggest fan mind

Reactions: 18
So just because Aaron not talking about Oakleys op doesn’t mean he not shitting it like Talia or worried why has that woman commented that for, we all deal with things differently, I think this fight being very close to the op is good for Aaron it keeps he mind focused and he goal I would hope is to do the fight and provide for his kids this will be a big pay day for him so he has to take it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her job is raising kids and pulling in some money from social media ads? Yet she gets slated for both? So emm where’s the consistency here… surely if we can’t mention wee pet Aaron as that’s his job then the hate for her needs to be gone too, and when he’s got 6 days a week to train for his job why is she getting slated for going to a PT? Or is something that is good for her mental and physical health also a bad thing? And imagine a sun bed because that’s something maybe makes her feel good? Also wrong? Should she just resign herself to mother hood and go nowhere and do nothing? I’m sorry but do you hear yourself? And as a mum I also when I’m sick moan to my friends and then hey presto have to get on with it, as life goes on and kids don’t wait! I’m sorry but the bias at this point is ridiculous. I don’t particularly like either of them but the attitude towards mothers from other women is the reason we have so many struggles as a society.
---

You just did??

There’s a difference between going out for work and doing ads at home 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Also going to PT is a luxury most working mums don’t have so why does she need to moan about it so much..
I’d give anything to have a least hour to myself twice a week (she gets 3hrs I think) however I can’t as I work and have kids…
I don’t moan on insta about it, I get on with it.

Reactions: 8
Idk how we are all supposed to feel sad for T’s mental health when her daily stories are sending abuse to Aaron? She is a proven liar and cannot stop her self lying so frankly I don’t even believe her for a start. There is already 1 dad she has stopped seeing his child but we have to believe she isn’t doing ut again??

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.