Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #14 18 years, 18 years, she got 3 of your kids got you for 18 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to myself @BirkenheadTranny for the thread title with the most likes šŸ¤­

Not much has changed since the last thread. Aaron is busy promoting his upcoming fight with Mayweather and seems to think he's in with a shot of winning. Hope is a wonderful thing šŸ™

Talia continues to exploit her children online for likes and validation and continues with the narrative that she never gets a break (besides the 3 days a week the boys are in nursery, Sienna being in full time school, a nurse having Oakley 2 mornings a week, all 3 boys going to their dads every weekend and Talia being able to find time for nights on the ale, aesthetic, hair and nail apps, PT sessions and constant clothes shopping) Talia of Martyrdom šŸ™„

Oh, and she's recently found God

Happy tattling šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Talia just keeps getting worse and worse, here for the car crash that is her life šŸŖ‘

Reactions: 13
Well done to myself @BirkenheadTranny for the thread title with the most likes šŸ¤­

Not much has changed since the last thread. Aaron is busy promoting his upcoming fight with Mayweather and seems to think he's in with a shot of winning. Hope is a wonderful thing šŸ™

Talia continues to exploit her children online for likes and validation and continues with the narrative that she never gets a break (besides the 3 days a week the boys are in nursery, Sienna being in full time school, a nurse having Oakley 2 mornings a week, all 3 boys going to their dads every weekend and Talia being able to find time for nights on the ale, aesthetic, hair and nail apps, PT sessions and constant clothes shopping) Talia of Martyrdom šŸ™„

Oh, and she's recently found God

Happy tattling šŸ˜
ā€˜Oh, and she's recently found Godā€™

that comment killed me šŸ¤£ only found him for the sake of the gram and to get people praying for them, anything to get attention off Aaronā€™s fight šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As much as i agree with the baptism i'm totally with you all on how cringe taking the photos in a church is šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

And fgs show us his beautiful face stop hiding him

Reactions: 13
Utter disgrace taking pictures for instagram likes in a place of worship. I have a medically complex child my self also had lots of surgeries and I cannot for the life of me understand her behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Again..sheā€™s done all this to make Aaron look badā€¦she will have close friends and family at the baptism but not ask him, this is a big F you to him and his fight..classic narc behaviourā€¦and talia itā€™s a chapel not a church! šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She literally needs sectioning at this point she's absolutely insane !! Every single thing she does is for attention she can't do anything without posting about it for some attention
---
And she doesn't want anything big because you know . Yes we no talia you hide your baby because you're ashamed of him so who could you invite unless your wrapping his head in a sheet so nobody can see his face

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I donā€™t agree with pics in a church but I do think sheā€™s right getting him baptised. Heā€™s a little infant going for a major surgery if I thought dancing naked during the full moon would help him Iā€™d do it. If it brings her comfort I donā€™t see any harm in it to say itā€™s just for attention I think is a bit unfair she might be a bleep but he could die during the surgery all surgeries are a risk for babies with those complications so I donā€™t think itā€™s a stretch to say he might not make it through it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I donā€™t agree with pics in a church but I do think sheā€™s right getting him baptised. Heā€™s a little infant going for a major surgery if I thought dancing naked during the full moon would help him Iā€™d do it. If it brings her comfort I donā€™t see any harm in it to say itā€™s just for attention I think is a bit unfair she might be a bleep but he could die during the surgery all surgeries are a risk for babies with those complications so I donā€™t think itā€™s a stretch to say he might not make it through it
I think the fact she's posting pics of said visit on Instagram that oeople are more annoyed with. Visit the church, get baptised, do absolutely anything that gives you peace, but to post about it and upload pics just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Definitely feel like it's for the gram, first and foremost, otherwise it would be a private thing she did for her and Oakley

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.