TaayBlue #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure this has been discussed before but how did they afford this massive house in the uk i watched about 5mins latest vlog the outside of the house looks huge - from the back at least

Reactions: 2
her husband owns an led light company that’s been running for years and is pretty self sufficient and she will be making a fortune from all the ad/links she does 🤣

Reactions: 5
her husband owns an led light company that’s been running for years and is pretty self sufficient and she will be making a fortune from all the ad/links she does 🤣
Plus ✨rich parents✨ (same story for a majority of influencers lol)

Reactions: 7
oh wow, what do the parents do as they have 3 kids to pay for this lifestyle??
Tays parents used to own USA Pro sportswear before it went under and bought by sports direct, he appears to have been involved with Elle sportswear at one point as well.

Seems to own a Ai company at moment.

Reactions: 5
oh wow i LOVE that brand, some of the gymwears are so cheap yet nice, I cant believe her parents used to own it !!!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else notice the memree number plate. As annoying as they are the house is beautiful

Reactions: 1
I literally just came here to say the same thing. She is so out of touch with reality it’s a joke
it’s actually lit a fire in my stomach, I’m so close to messaging her. She’s really is out of touch isn’t she. It’s so ignorant of her

it’s actually lit a fire in my stomach, I’m so close to messaging her. She’s really is out of touch isn’t she. It’s so ignorant of her
That bikini thing she put up was £88 just for the bottoms!! Its insane. We can’t all afford £250 jeans by sitting on our arse all day!

Reactions: 6
I followed Tayla years and years ago when she had her own brand (I think it was her own clothing company) and then she started posting MLM stuff so I swiftly unfollowed. Even as a teenager I knew there was something off. She tried to recruit me and I was like I have 0 followers on social media how am I supposed to sell these products. Her response was to just sell to friends and family then after that I unfollowed.

Anyway I just watched the BBC documentary that somebody posted here and I am DISGUSTED at that clip of her telling the group to pray on peoples weaknesses. I actually gasped when I heard her say that, it’s predatory and just wrong. Nasty nasty nasty girl

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can't get over how much foundation she's wearing in her latest ad 🙄

It looks like she's already got some on. Then proceeds to paint her face in more.

Reactions: 4
Ok so after all of this stuff in the news with D*na**d Tr*mp being found guilty of falsifying business records, I was checking his social media to see what outrageous things he has been saying and just saw Tayla follows him 🤢 I’m not sure if she’s following him as in a “watch the car crash” kinda way, but I think if you follow someone on social media, you are supporting them and for someone like Tayla who likes to show herself as quite progressive, this was quite shocking.

I’m actually not sure what her political beliefs are, I see she always follows Jeremy Corbyn so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Ok so after all of this stuff in the news with D*na**d Tr*mp being found guilty of falsifying business records, I was checking his social media to see what outrageous things he has been saying and just saw Tayla follows him 🤢 I’m not sure if she’s following him as in a “watch the car crash” kinda way, but I think if you follow someone on social media, you are supporting them and for someone like Tayla who likes to show herself as quite progressive, this was quite shocking.

I’m actually not sure what her political beliefs are, I see she always follows Jeremy Corbyn so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
Personally, I think its so easy to not know who you're following these days. Most people don't come up on timeline or stories. I suspect there is nothing to it. And let's be honest, if she'd un followed him when all this came out someone would find that an issue too.
Although anyone following trump even before all this is questionable 😅

I haven’t read through this thread so I’m not sure if it’s been figured out? But does anyone know what this new brand is? I was guessing a coffee brand but not sure 🤔

I haven’t read through this thread so I’m not sure if it’s been figured out? But does anyone know what this new brand is? I was guessing a coffee brand but not sure 🤔
Its a cosmetics/perfume brand according to companies house.