TaayBlue #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ you’ll see all her little “GG” cretins on it like flies on shite 💩🪰 hopefully someone will make another documentary showing her for the scam artist she still is as clearly she’s actually just got worse since the last one🤮🤮
What is the documentary about her being a scam artist? Would love to watch it. Definitely a scam artist. Would not spend one penny on anything she promotes/ will not be buying any cheap perfume of effin cosmetics from her… probably the delay, is because cheap ingredients used and did not comply with uk trading standards!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is the documentary about her being a scam artist? Would love to watch it. Definitely a scam artist. Would not spend one penny on anything she promotes/ will not be buying any cheap perfume of effin cosmetics from her… probably the delay, is because cheap ingredients used and did not comply with uk trading standards!!
This is it on BBC iPlayer!
---
This is it on BBC iPlayer!
Also do any of us know if she ever addressed this? Or did she just gloss over it like it never happened?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Why does she keep saying “wearing a small” she is categorically not wearing a small . I’m a 12/14 and taller than TN and in a M/L for oversized fit in free people sweaters and mine are oversized but not that oversized like TB . She’s in a large FO SURE!

Reactions: 10
Why does she keep saying “wearing a small” she is categorically not wearing a small . I’m a 12/14 and taller than TN and in a M/L for oversized fit in free people sweaters and mine are oversized but not that oversized like TB . She’s in a large FO SURE!
She was saying she was wearing a small when she was at her biggest before she got pregnant. She must think people can't see.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
FYI- them pjs she’s wearing on her story, saying they are from her sisters/neices Etsy shop! You can buy them on Temu!!!! 😂 made me lol anyway

Reactions: 4
Nope, never would. She’s banking on people not knowing about it. Someone with a following should expose her
omg I would love it if someone did, or even if one of the tacky tabloids picked up on it now she’s besties with MM. can just see the headlines now.. “MOLLY MAES NEW BESTIE PROVEN TO BE A SCAMMER BY THE BBC IN UNEARTHED DOCUMENTARY” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🫠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Taylas new obsession - the chocolate covered strawberries. £5 a pack and she’s brought about £50 worth already this week 😂
Why does she go through these phases of being obsessed with things. Starbucks was another one. Every single story was Starbucks and trying different variations of the same drink.
Then there was the m&s obsession, the perfume obsession etc etc. She just wastes money for fun.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Taylas new obsession - the chocolate covered strawberries. £5 a pack and she’s brought about £50 worth already this week 😂
Why does she go through these phases of being obsessed with things. Starbucks was another one. Every single story was Starbucks and trying different variations of the same drink.
Then there was the m&s obsession, the perfume obsession etc etc. She just wastes money for fun.
Just seen the story what an absolute joke. Just buy strawberries and chocolate and melt it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
remember when it was the starbucks AND mccrispy obsession everyyyy single day when she was pregnant 😭 they’d literally leave the house and go to service stations just for her to fill her gob

omg I would love it if someone did, or even if one of the tacky tabloids picked up on it now she’s besties with MM. can just see the headlines now.. “MOLLY MAES NEW BESTIE PROVEN TO BE A SCAMMER BY THE BBC IN UNEARTHED DOCUMENTARY” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🫠
i realyyyyyy really hope someone does this 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5