TaayBlue #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a bit confused as to why only one of her sisters went on the ski trip

Reactions: 2
Sasha is probs too busy ignoring her kids
Long time lurker but I had to say, I saw Sacha’s oldest kid unfollowed her on insta and she according to TikTok Sacha seems to live in Harrogate now with her roid head boyfriend. It’s all quite bizarre isn’t it

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker but I had to say, I saw Sacha’s oldest kid unfollowed her on insta and she according to TikTok Sacha seems to live in Harrogate now with her roid head boyfriend. It’s all quite bizarre isn’t it
its a very odd situation, I used to really like sacha, she was down to earth and doted on her kids, it’s like over night she’s got a divorce left her kids and just changed her whole body & personality.

its a very odd situation, I used to really like sacha, she was down to earth and doted on her kids, it’s like over night she’s got a divorce left her kids and just changed her whole body & personality.
It was mad to me how she had a beautiful house in Marbella and seemed best friends with her daughters. She then met this guy and moved away from her kids. She could’ve easily done long distance, week here week there especially with the MLM. I don’t think it went down well with her daughters at all. Says a lot too that her oldest now lives with her grandparents

Reactions: 6
Seems Tayla is promoting GG creators this weekend is this just people she knows and GG as in Girl gang, is just as a wanky term as Girlboss.

Tayla you MLM scrote stop pretending you will post what people send it's just all your mates.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Literally just posting her mates businesses, only the ones that looks good enough on her stories, it makes me sick how many young girls are actually looking up to the likes of her and Perri, they are nothing but nasty little begs that’s wouldn’t know a half days work if it jumped up and slapped them! They jump from one thing to the next, scary how much money they make from nuskin but hardlys ever promote the products!

Sooo confused honestly. I’ve followed Tay since 2020, when she was stuck in Marbella for lockdown and decided to go on this massive lifestyle change, working out, sharing her journey, then she slowly transitioned into more lifestyle content, was extremely personable and honestly really funny! I used to speak to her in the DM’s she would answer everyone! The only ‘influencer’ I’ve ever known to actually respond, genuinely acknowledge their following and what made her content so different was that it was actually so relatable. She’s always clearly had money, her dad owned and sold USA pro to sports direct. She lived in a beautifully expensive, and newly renovated apartment in Marbella, and Jack has his own business, but back in like 2021/22 because she was so personable and relatable, it made watching her so refreshing and you know what else was funny is that she was openly a fan of Molly, like a genuine fan girl, as was I back then, so it was even more relatable but obviously never did I think I would actually be friends with molly so it was funny that she was like me in that way, but then now thinking back like that’s so weird that so craved mollys attention so bad and it finally worked?? Odd!! Even bought the same car💀

Now she rarely posts stories, or if she does, it feels very disconnected, like a highlight reel rather than genuine content. She never speaks on stories anymore unless it’s pushing product, much like her new bestfriend and she’s started getting birthday decorations like Molly, FaceTuning like Molly, does she just want to actually be Molly? Lol
I had no idea her family owned USA pro how interesting

Reactions: 1
Jack gives me the ick. The phrase “bits and bobs” makes me want to pull my ears off my head. So when jack says bits and bobs i just disintegrate. 🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Jack gives me the ick. The phrase “bits and bobs” makes me want to pull my ears off my head. So when jack says bits and bobs i just disintegrate. 🤢🤮🤮🤮
Jack gives me the ick full stop with his teenage hair on hisface 🤢 and dont get me started on his Turkey teeth 🤢

Reactions: 7
I had no idea her family owned USA pro how interesting
They did but the narrative that he sold it to Sports Direct which probably comes from him is incorrect. Sports direct purchased it after it went under when the business failed and the administrators were called in.

Reactions: 5
It seems MM is also at DisneyLand Paris, same as Tay. But neither of them are posting that they're together