Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mom1990

Sooo confused honestly. I’ve followed Tay since 2020, when she was stuck in Marbella for lockdown and decided to go on this massive lifestyle change, working out, sharing her journey, then she slowly transitioned into more lifestyle content, was extremely personable and honestly really funny! I used to speak to her in the DM’s she would answer everyone! The only ‘influencer’ I’ve ever known to actually respond, genuinely acknowledge their following and what made her content so different was that it was actually so relatable. She’s always clearly had money, her dad owned and sold USA pro to sports direct. She lived in a beautifully expensive, and newly renovated apartment in Marbella, and Jack has his own business, but back in like 2021/22 because she was so personable and relatable, it made watching her so refreshing and you know what else was funny is that she was openly a fan of Molly, like a genuine fan girl, as was I back then, so it was even more relatable but obviously never did I think I would actually be friends with molly so it was funny that she was like me in that way, but then now thinking back like that’s so weird that so craved mollys attention so bad and it finally worked?? Odd!! Even bought the same car💀

Now she rarely posts stories, or if she does, it feels very disconnected, like a highlight reel rather than genuine content. She never speaks on stories anymore unless it’s pushing product, much like her new bestfriend and she’s started getting birthday decorations like Molly, FaceTuning like Molly, does she just want to actually be Molly? Lol
I had no idea her family owned USA pro how interesting

Reactions: 1

Zula_1

Is she referring to Tayla as her best friend in this?? 🫠🤣😩
Best friend is a bit far isn't it 😂😂

IMG_20240403_175508.jpg

Reactions: 1

Kjbsjb

I haven’t read through this thread so I’m not sure if it’s been figured out? But does anyone know what this new brand is? I was guessing a coffee brand but not sure 🤔

I just find it odd that MM would have a friendship with her when she started out as a fan? Like how did it get to this point? Surely MM isn’t that desperate for new friends? I used to follow tayla years ago when she would sing and had the long curly blonde hair. She then had her clothing line hot mess and I remember her buying
a lovely house - sure she had a black g wagon too? I stopped following her for years and found her page again just as she was starting ivf. I agree that she used to be funny and really down to earth and now you never see that side to her.
I think she had a wrangler didn’t she? They’ve only recently got the G Wagon in the last 6 months or so I’m sure!

adapeach78

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but what’s happened the the business/brand they were going to launch? And did we ever find out what it was?