Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Who actually cares about her brand count down?? Just launch what’s the point of the build up?
Anyone else noticed she’s deleted all her grid pics
All the “shocked” people in the comments of the memree launch, must have never heard of Companies House. We’ve known for months! Is she trying to be the next Jo Malone? Ha
I will NEVER buy anything from this woman. Does she really think that people are going to stop wearing their favourite perfume to buy Memree Shit? 😩 one quote in the comments: “The people are not ready”. Definitely NOT READY TO PURCHASE MEMREE CHEAP PERFUME AND Probably overpriced Candles. Will stick to my Jo Malone Products - NOTHING BEATS Jo Malone.
---
Tayla was very quiet over the past few months on her broadcasting channel. Out and about with her best friend. She really does not give a F*** about GG’s. She started posting again last Friday telling her GG’s she loves them.

One of her posts:-

I have such a fire in my belly even thinking about that first date that we can all get together and look at everything memree and hug and laugh and squeal and probably cry 🤣 soooo many of you have been such a huge part of my life for SO long it’s going to be very very emotional and special when we can all meet irl.

The insiders list we are honestly going to make the best thing ever ever ever!!!!!!!!!

So much to share and go through with you on here over the next couple of weeks before launch.

Less than 3 weeks to go today…
2 weeks 6 days.

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Have a lovely lovely day all of you. I feel soo relived and happy and LIGHT now that you know and that we can talk about it. It’s the best feeling ever!!!!!!

Love. Love. Love love love love YOU! “REALLY Tayla”? 😩😩😩

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

All the tea

Is Jack the other person on the filing on companies house? John James watts? Am I totally behind that’s he’s 1988 (36 years old) - he doesn’t look it!
Yeah his real name is John - his mum couldn’t decide on a name when born so gave him his grandads I think it is until they decided 🤣

Tiantian1005

Chatty Member
oh wow i LOVE that brand, some of the gymwears are so cheap yet nice, I cant believe her parents used to own it !!!

I dread to think of how much make up was on those white sheets after she’d finished that little photo shoot.
The dogs in bed with her, so unhygienic
---
“The people are not ready” - yes they are. They’ve been ready for months whilst you’ve been fannying about not launching anything to the point now where I couldn’t give a shit
She was going to try a couple of dresses on and post them! She is going to a friends wedding this weekend, we all know it is Zoey’s wedding. Hope you husband finds something suitable to wear!
---
£95 for a perfume you can’t pre smell and the big announcement was wait another two weeks
If this is successful the people buying it are just dumb
“The people are really NOT ready” nobody will purchase £95 perfume they cannot smell.

Last edited:

mamaland

Anyone else notice the memree number plate. As annoying as they are the house is beautiful