SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she for sure wants people to speculate and make her self the victim which is so odd but she just needs to grow up. I think her behaviour is sooooo embarrassing and it’s honestly a wonder how she has any friends at all
She only has friends because she literally invites herself when people have plans. I just know she messages people being like ‘miss you 🥺🥺 catch-up needed love ya ❤❤‘. She’s such a beg 😂😂 I bet no one messages her first

Reactions: 20
Omg I was just watching Elle darbys Barcelona blog from years ago where they go on a so fragrance brand trip and Ell is so so sweet and kind hearted throughout

Reactions: 14
I will say Syd doesn’t quite have the figure she shows off on insta in those Quiz pictures. Not saying she has a bad figure at all, but it just looks so different to her posed photos. Why can’t she be more realistic, it would help more people warm to her.

Reactions: 21
Don’t want to be insensitive at all but how does she make going seeing Justin bieber in concert about her grandad… 🥱
480348E8-5A06-4F80-AD88-C6DB00F523B4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Don’t want to be insensitive at all but how does she make going seeing Justin bieber in concert about her grandad… 🥱View attachment 846173
I’m so glad someone posted this. She literally went to the private concert with El for the release of ‘Changes’ album. Once again using a death in the family for sympathy

Reactions: 36
I’m so glad someone posted this. She literally went to the private concert with El for the release of ‘Changes’ album. Once again using a death in the family for sympathy
100000% agree that she’s turned this about Grandad’s death for no reason other than attention but she means last time she saw him at JBB, jingle bell ball.

Reactions: 10
I swear this is a lie anyway? I’m sure she went more recently than that when he did that surprise appearance at the indigo at the o2 early last year?
Not standing up for her at all but she does say 'last time I saw JB at JBB' which means Jingle Bell Ball

Reactions: 1
I had no idea what JBB meant but even then the story is still irrelevant

Reactions: 18
I had no idea what JBB meant but even then the story is still irrelevant
i don’t understand either. I just find it very odd that she brings it up all the time, and it is healthy for you to talk about someone’s death and to not surpress your feelings and thoughts regarding it but it’s like her only personality trait is having a passed grandparent? I hope I’m not hitting below the belt but she always refers everything back to him and I just personally don’t get it. Like she could of easily gone about her day without posting about that

Reactions: 14
people that talk about dead family members to get attention honestly makes me feel sick 🤢
its like when she did a photoshoot before and during a funeral for her boyfriend's family member. so inappropriate and self centred

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.