SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate syds lip fillers, ells looks way better
funnily enough when molly mae was getting all of her filler dissolved, syd did as well ! Shocker 🤣 not sure if she has lip fillers anymore. Ell still has or at least hasn’t mentioned getting them dissolved tho!

Reactions: 15
funnily enough when molly mae was getting all of her filler dissolved, syd did as well ! Shocker 🤣 not sure if she has lip fillers anymore. Ell still has or at least hasn’t mentioned getting them dissolved tho!
She did get rid of them in December but I think she mentioned how she got them done again

Reactions: 2
I’m fully just baffled how Syd is trying to play the victim STILL, she needs to either shut up and move on or address it properly just JARRING

Reactions: 25
I’m fully just baffled how Syd is trying to play the victim STILL, she needs to either shut up and move on or address it properly just JARRING
i don’t think she will ever properly address it tbh. The more insinuations she makes toward ell being in the wrong, the more speculation is created. I think she enjoys people wondering what happened and that’s why they cling onto her or her videos get views because they probably hope at one point that she will tell the story because ell never will. I find her behaviour so weird. it’s okay to be sad and upset about loosing a friend, even after all this time, but pretending and making sure at every opportunity you can shove it in ells face is so immature. She’s clearly moved on and I think Syd needs too as well, properly move on. Its boring now, I couldn’t care less to what happened between them, it’s clear after the fact the type of people they both are and that they clearly shouldn’t be friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
At this point, Elle staying silent and syd dropping digs they should just say what happened. If Syd is so innocent and has nothing to hide just come out and say it. It will put the speculation to bed.

Reactions: 22
Syd cannot confirm or deny whether ells bf called her a bleep because that would make people question WHY he called her a bleep and syd does NOT want that can of worms opened. So in the meantime, all she can do is hint that ell was in the wrong, knowing that Ell is far too classy to ever comment or retaliate.

Reactions: 38
I can’t stand Syd and although I believe that she has gone around addressing rumours the complete wrong way, 50% of the responsibility is also Ells and I just feel like she owes it to her followers to at least address the situation? It’s been months now, is she just going to blank it out forever? It just needs putting to bed now.

Reactions: 11
I can’t stand Syd and although I believe that she has gone around addressing rumours the complete wrong way, 50% of the responsibility is also Ells and I just feel like she owes it to her followers to at least address the situation? It’s been months now, is she just going to blank it out forever? It just needs putting to bed now.
They will never address it. It would be way too damaging to their careers. Instead, Syd should stop subtly mentioning it and throwing digs at Ell and just get on with her life

Reactions: 24
Nah this is so dramatic HAHA. Friendships end, it’s a part of life. Some end naturally and some not. This whole thing has been made into a huge deal by Syd when they could’ve dealt with it behind the scenes and figured out a mature way to handle it. They’re both guilty of handling it badly but Syd reaaaally seems to be dragging it out.

Reactions: 17
i don’t always agree with this. They both don’t owe us anything, they’ve address they aren’t friends and that’s that. They are still people at the end of the day and deserve privacy, they don’t have to tell us the ins and outs of every situation. I appreciate that their brand was built on them being friends and then it appears one day they randomly weren’t friends out of the blue, and although I don’t agree with the way they addressed it and how much it’s being dragged out, by Syd specifically, I don’t believe anyone owes their followers anything. People fall out, friendships grow apart, it’s just life.

Reactions: 19
i don’t always agree with this. They both don’t owe us anything, they’ve address they aren’t friends and that’s that. They are still people at the end of the day and deserve privacy, they don’t have to tell us the ins and outs of every situation. I appreciate that their brand was built on them being friends and then it appears one day they randomly weren’t friends out of the blue, and although I don’t agree with the way they addressed it and how much it’s being dragged out, by Syd specifically, I don’t believe anyone owes their followers anything. People fall out, friendships grow apart, it’s just life.
I agree with this but I think the way Syd has carried on with the digs will make people feel like they should have an explanation because it’s still being dragged out now with them, like to me it’s that Syd wants people to know and ask and speculate

Reactions: 18
I agree with this but I think the way Syd has carried on with the digs will make people feel like they should have an explanation because it’s still being dragged out now with them, like to me it’s that Syd wants people to know and ask and speculate
she for sure wants people to speculate and make her self the victim which is so odd but she just needs to grow up. I think her behaviour is sooooo embarrassing and it’s honestly a wonder how she has any friends at all

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.