Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GeminiBabe

Imagine never being able to eat Pringles again cause you think you’re better then everyone and can’t say sorry😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

halloumiwraplife

Can’t believe over 700 people are reading this thread and we’re only on page 7! Shows how much the girls’ actions have their viewers searching for any answer possible
honestly i'd never heard of them before but i saw their thread was trending last week and now i'm so invested lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
I think that no matter who was right or wrong, they are doing the right thing separating and moving forward on their own. Syd just screams toxic to me, saying she doesn’t want to air their dirty laundry but I bet she’s told every single influencer who would listen what’s happened to purposefully isolate ell and victimise her self so they accept her into the community as solo. Her video now is probably one of the least genuine videos I’ve ever seen given the fact she has now commented, made tik toks, liked tweets all insinuating it’s ells fault and that she is angel and the truth will always come out. Like ive said in previous posts before, I don’t doubt Ell did something wrong at all, and maybe the truth will come out but you know what also stands out, how you treat people as well, how you present your self online as this is your job, the things you comment, the things you say, she’s just massively contradicted her self. Syd has blocked and, deleted comments, and then replied back to people and just so passive and so rude. ‘Professional’ ??? I’m sorry, telling your fans the truth will always come out is NOT professional? Commenting on tik toks where you know you have a little following indicating ell is the one in the wrong is not professional? How is she ever going to move forward in her career if she doesn’t take criticism, if she blocks any one questioning her, if she is so rude to people who message her and then she preaches BE KIND! how about YOU be kind ! From my perspective Ell has been isolated, shaded on social media, talked about at beauty events, had tweets liked about her, accusations made against her, isnt that just basically bullying?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Firstly I'd like to see a lucy and ell collab that would really piss on syds balenciaga bag.

Secondly if throughout this pandemic you haven't binned off once important people to you then I'm really happy for you but i know me for one has got rid of people I once thought I could rely on due to their toxicity friendships end relationships end I believe ells family will support her through both bit I don't believe for one moment that syd hadn't brought this on if you have ever watched one of their videos syd always digs ell out anyway so she's doing what's best for her mental health regardless

• Heart

unknown18

Im just still shocked at the fact they were bestfriends for so long and they’ve just thrown it away. Maybe they tried to figure it out but it just seems so odd that there throwing their friendship away. And if they come out with the crap “we want different things” its bs, you dont throw a whole friendship away because you want different things i mean you’d still remain friends just doing your own thing.

virgoboo

Syd shared her video on her facebook page (im friends with her on there was truthful about knowing them personally) seems her relatives are just posting hearts and stuff for now but if anything juicy is commented ill let u all know 👀👀👀

I just checked ell’s followers out of curiosity and it’s so sad as Joel (syds brother), Cassius, Kelsey (cassius’ sister) have all unfollowed Ell. She must be feeling so isolated I really hope no matter what has happened that she’s ok. ❤

• Sad
I’m absolutely howling she’s done the most to say she hates Pringles I’m sure I’ve watched a vid years back where she was eating them 😂

dramateachannel

After all the drama and speculation, with them now confirming it, I can’t help but feel utterly heartbroken for them both. I had a lifelong friendship end too and no matter the circumstances it hurts like a bitch 💔

Lilshypud

I'm being petty here but kinda liking the fact Ells post has more likes and comments than Syd's which has been on quite a bit longer🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

beth_x__

Sounds like Syd has been grating on Ell lately and she’s probably been slagging her off to her boyfriend. I say things to my boyfriend all the time but haven’t been in a situation like this where they’ve found out 💀💀💀💀
I rant to my partner if something/someone has pissed me off and he would probably say something along those lines just to make me feel better in the situation but wouldn’t really mean it. I think it’s completely normal in a relationship and I don’t doubt for a second Syd has never slagged Ell off behind her back??

Team Ell all the way. Can't believe I wasted my time even watching that! She could have provided a better explanation as the what happened and to have prepared for it a bit more. She came across all nervous but no doubt she's aired all the dirty laundry to all the other influenzas out there

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
View attachment 647373
she just can’t say this without giving any context ?? 🙄
ah this is so annoying, she is just a weird girl. She won’t ever say what happened, but she will imply the best she can in the most obvious way so we all know Ell did something wrong, at this point she might as well just say exactly what happened because she finds any possible way to make it obvious 🤣

• Heart