Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
I swear blackfishing is so common now people can’t even see it when it’s blatantly obvious. These girls are white, yes they tan but those pictures are not the colour they are, they’re editing themselves dark

• Heart
Reactions: 35

abioses

LOL do you know how happy I am this finally is happening? Lemme vent. During the pandemic (start of it, when lockdown was major). Syd was posting all about ‘I haven’t seen nan or my boyfriend or my friend blah we need to follow the rules, blah blah’… I watch it. I walk out of my break onto the shop floor and who can I hear?!! SYD LOL. In she comes, with her boyfriend and a friend (no ell) wandering about like she owns the place, telling her friend ‘I already have that’ to everything, buying ONLY pringles (during the time where it was only essential shopping) and then as she’s leaving, I’m on the door to do the counts in and out, her boyfriend says goodbye and she looks me up and down and laughs😭 literally tuts at me and her boyfriend was so uncomfortable. All because he said bye, she watched me the whole time she left. She was also so so so rude to my colleague serving her, I went to my colleague to tell her who she was and before I even could tell her she said ‘she was unbelievably rude’ LOL I KNOW SIS

• Angry
  • Sick

Lilu

What I’d love to know, is what Syd’s nan thinks of it all. Ell was so close with ‘nan’

FTM2020

Just watched syds insta “molly won’t let me post half the vids” but will let me post this one of her in her underwear on a wheel chair 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Snshs

sorry but there has to be more to the story than Ells boyfriend shit talking syd, you don’t just throw away 20 years of being best friends like that

Grigiogirls

The way Syd is FORCING Molly to take Ells place in these social situations, literally forcing her to make friends with the likes of Saffron Barker, to now Mads etc is so cringe and just morally doesn’t seem right? 😐

laura444

I think Syd has been through a hell of a lot with her family and it’s pretty clear based on her behaviour towards Ell that she has major abandonment issues. It’s why she’s lashed out the way she has - I can also guarantee this whole narcissistic act is a front. Narcissists are actually weak and broken - it’s why they need everyone to worship them. Self-assured, happy people don’t need external approval

Sorry this is a bit irrelevant but usually in their videos doesn’t Syd make a huge song and dance about how she never goes out drinking and doesn’t enjoy getting drunk?? She’s been going out loads since they fell out

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
what a waste of a holiday sitting on your phone constantly 😂 yesterday was liking loads of comments directed to ell and this today.. she’s so odd. bet molly is loving this tho, deffo sat in bed chatting shit about ell and now the pringles. weird girls.

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
They literally own flats in the same building and have matching tattoos lol I don’t understand how you can be best friends like that and not resolve a conflict??? I’m sure syd will get a taste of reality when her solo channel flops lol

Reactions: 33
I personally started seeing more tension when they done the story time of why it took them so long to move... I'm sure if you watch it back Syd was pissed El had her flat and hers had fallen through, you can see in the video it was like el was made to feel bad she got hers first, and in that video their family said it was a bad idea as it would cause tears and the girls admitted it did.

Then from then on there was just constant competing of who got what in their house first then the digs come about El getting the white sofa first.

So I feel obv El was being dug out by Syd over time was not happy and that's when her partner has just said Syds being a cunt... Don't we all message our partners? I know I do with mine and 9/10 he's correct.

It's not els boyfriend controlling her it's him protecting his partner and if we can see Syd being mean to el for years God knows what they actually use to cut out.

Reactions: 33