Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
imagine Ell or Syd having family over n knowing your ex BFF is upstairs or like they both go out at the same time n awkwardly wait for the lift. Or Syd n her bf are taking pictures in the lift n the door opens n Ell n her bf are waiting to go in. That’s so awkward. I wonder who’s gonna move out if they do

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Grissini

Sorry not sorry but Molly looks like the plainest chav going. Literally nothing interesting about her even personality wise. She’s just a tag along and someone who blends into the background. Ell might have seemed boring to some but she still had more presence and came across genuine and very likeable.

As someone has said before *Gretchen Weiner voice* “stop trying to make Molly happen”🤢. I’d even go as far to say that I think she’s worse than Syd. She’s so snide and you can tell how much she is THRIVING from this whole break up!!

lmao999

Honestly if Ell believed in herself and worked on her confidence as a solo creator and began posting Tik toks and IG reels on fashion, fitness and beauty content she would THRIVE and grow so quickly and I’m honestly here for it. She would go further than Syd because she genuine and people can see that

abioses

lol so obviously little miss sydney bitch has been looking through ells comments and blocking anyone who supports her… hahaha cya you bitch hopefully soon people will realise you’re a self absorbed nasty cow, there’s reasons behind ells bf calling you a cunt, clearly he’s someone she can vent to and you’ve dropped her and replaced her w molly? hahaha it’s embarrassing

Attachments

• Wow

hellofairy

I’m best friends with one of Molly’s friends and can still say anyone who knows Syd personally saw this coming for years. She has always bullied anyone who isn’t as much of a confident, self obsessed narcissist as she is! There is a queue of people wanting to scream that they’ve been hurt in the same way as Ell has. Molly is immature and can’t put Syd in her place, it’s only a matter of time before it happens to her and she’s cut off too. Syd has belittled and isolated anyone who isn’t as strong as she is for her entire life, and it’s got to stop

• Wow
I feel like maybe they did try and sort it out after the messages? Remember when it was clear something was up and then syd posted that story sat on Ell’s sofa

Maybe they did try and sort it but ell has realised that the YouTube and syd life just isn’t for her? She wanted to take the break and then syd behaved the way she has and Ells been like nope sorry don’t want that life back.

also yeah syd would be fuming but doesn’t make Ell in the wrong for moaning to her bf about syd 😂 I’ve moaned to my bf about my friends and I’m sure they’ve done the same about me too 😂 not her fault syd saw a private message.

jojoroco

Again, please stop with the ‘dropping Syd for a boy’ talk.

As everyone’s been saying, it’s very clear to see Syd wants the influencer life and she was the more dominant one in the duo. We only saw what they chose to shows us, so imagine the 20 years of friendship off camera (you get a little glimpse with Syd’s comments and likes on social media platforms). It’s clear Ell doesn’t go about posting the ins and outs of her day and as she just doesn’t want to. She has family, her boyfriend and friends, she just chooses not to show it all. Also, sometimes a new friendship makes you realise how toxic an older/longer one was.

Some of you are acting like her boyfriend said one bad thing about Syd or was pushing thoughts of her being toxic and Ell ‘binned’ her. Do you really think a mid 20 year old is gonna suddenly out of the blue agree with her boyfriend of a year about her 20 year bff friendship? Clearly she wanted to make a change in her life and I assume that’d be stepping back from YouTube/SydandEll duo. Of course they’re gonna fall out about that alone as we all know all Syd wants is the influencer lifestyle and Ell essentially isn’t supporting that because she’s leaving the duo, so of course Syd isn’t gonna wanna support Ell in her decision if she doesn’t feel supported cos Ell’s leaving her!

IMO I don’t see anything wrong with the approach Ell has taken on social media (besides any blocking/deleting comments), I just mean lack of posts or bringing it up. If I was in her shoes I’d probably just be exhausted from watching Syd’s actions and just leave her to it. What is everyone expecting her to say? It’s clear she’s stepped back and she probably wanted this for so long and fought so hard to get to this point and is now exhausted, especially as she probably didn’t expect it’d mean she’d lose her bff along the way. Whether she’s gonna go down a fitness route, start TikTok makeup like someone suggested or going self employed as an MUA, it’s not as quick and easy as just returning to YouTube with a new channel. Suddenly she’s got endless options and good for her to take her time to make sure what she does next is the right step.

It’s a shame that the friendship has ended but it’s clearly not over a boy and the way Syd is acting says a lot, so I think it’s a good thing to be honest.

I’m intrigued to see what Syd’s content (and editing) is like 👀 #beefa

• Heart

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
if she put a large deposit onto her apartment then I suppose her mortgage repayments would not be that large every month, although large enough that she would still need to continue to work. I suppose right now, she can make a decent living by just using Instagram, look at even smaller influencers such as the beg EmShel, she steeaaallllls a fuckin livin by literally sharing affiliate links to 116k people, at least Ell has the capability to be a bit creative with her makeup experience etc.

In regards to Syd, whilst I did always find her rude etc, I always kinda related to her because I come from a similar background to her, in regards to having addict parents although thankfully, my parents are still here but it is a tough way to grow up and I was always pleased for her she had her nan. You do have to become quite tough at a young age, for me I saw a lot of things I shouldn't of done as I was not as lucky as Syd and did not have grandparents to protect me. I kind of saw her behaviour as a bit of a defence mechanism, although it should never excuse rude and poor behaviour. I get the vibe that El just did not want to be friends anymore but Syd did, which kinda makes me feel a TINY bit sorry for Syd. However, you look back at how horrendously she treated El and can totally see why she would've had enough. They're both adults now, with age you gain confidence and El has probably grown the balls to just say yeno what fuck off I will no longer be treated like shit by you.

Whilst to the world it may seem as though Syd has 'won', she never will be because she's lost a true friendship because of her shitty behaviour and given up something special for a fake insta life. El has remained dignified, has a loving boyfriend and family and has clearly seen that there is more to life than making loads of money flogging shit on YouTube and rubbing shoulders with catfishes from instagram. So what if Syd got a post from Molly-mae, their fake insta friendship will never be the same as what El and Syd had. Some day Syd will realise that and regret a lot of things she did when she was acting out. Anyway, that's my two pennies worth, I hope to see ya girl El thrive.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

tigerlily123

Syd would get a lot more respect from me if she didn’t completely contradict herself when she said she won’t air their dirty laundry online. If you want to keep the situation private then don’t make snide comments about it on your tiktok implying what might have happened.

I do think she came across well in her video though and I don’t think she was trying to push the blame on Ell or anything. Ell’s statement was so half-arsed and didn’t feel genuine to me at all.

Tea4u

VIP Member
surely they must bump into eachother at their apartment block tho or do they just peek round the corner and leg it up the stairs😭😭😭
Especially with the amount of PR they get they must see each other in the post room/reception?!

mollye

Lmao just heard that the gov are planning on putting the Balearics back on the amber list. Have fun quarantining sis x

• Haha
  • Heart

randomasmofo

it must be so hard for ell to see the comments on syds post, elle darby saying “ love you” like there bestfriends and she’s on her side and you can’t see any support like this for ell. what molly said about can’t wait to see what the future holds. like this must be extremely hard for ell knowing she’s just lost everyone and because syd is back a lot of people will probably just side with her cause they can watch her. and ell has to watch it all happen everyone side with syd. bless her
ellle derby always excluded ell from her angel collection pr so am not surprised shes sided with sydney and also these influnecers siding with any of them are just out of order

• Sad
  • Wow

gossipgirl321

Someone please do a brief run down of the video. Currently busy so can’t watch.
It was her saying they have gone their separate ways but won’t say why online. How their friendship has come to an end and ‘sydandell’ will no longer be a thing in both life and work. And how she now is starting a new channel and carrying on YouTube herself. She also wishes ell the best in life and says she hasn’t changed as a person and still loves her. She was also saying they are both adults and people change as they grow up and she’s come to terms with it. (Even though it’s obvious this happened because of an argument, not because they grew up and wanted different things)

In conclusion- molly is a brat

• Haha