Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
Change of topic but this is a comment on a previous sydandell thread
“Oh my god, I’ve just been watching their new video. I can not believe Syd when ell is feeling sick in the car and tells a story of how the last time ell did this she had a panic attack. Or ‘this little girl’ had a panic attack is the words she used about ell. She then turns to ell after telling the story and mockingly says ‘why you gunna have a panic attack...’ And proceeds to smirk. ( around 10 mins for reference) How has El not punched her in the face by now? Fully mocking her and pretty much everyone who suffers from anxiety?? I’m actually baffled after watching that” (props to @Kiwigal)

I just think their fall out has been a long time coming and syd is a nasty nasty person, imagine mocking your best friend on a video you’re putting out to the world about a panic attack… you can only imagine what she’s like behind closed doors

• Wow
Reactions: 45
I bet there are TONNES of things syd has done to ell which she’s never spoken about. The second she does speak about it with someone, she gets found out and looks to be the bad guy. So sad. Never stay quiet when someone is treating you like shit, it always ends up backfiring. If you’re reading this Ell, 90 % of this thread are with you!

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Firstly I think a lot of new members are lost. If you need instructions on how to make a rave thread let me know.

How awkward that they literally live in the same building. My moneys on Ell selling first.

im not a massive fan of either of them but I always got the impression YouTube was more of syds thing then Ells so I wouldn’t be surprised if Ell doesn’t start her own channel. I do think it’s incredibly sad if they’ve fallen out over a boy, but I actually think there would have been tension between them for a while possibly. Syd came across as an AWFUL friend on YT and even on Instagram .. always sharing photos of ell when she was bigger on her birthday. That kinda stuff. Ell came across as a sheep who wouldn’t speak up for herself.

If anything I just want Ell to tell us syd had forehead surgery 🤣

i feel like something God awful happened for them to throw away a whole 20 year friendship - it’s actually so deep when you think about it

Reactions: 44

btb97

omg Syds recent insta story where she is showing her and mollys tans 😂 she has 100% been reading this and is trying to justify that they are ACTUALLY that tanned and haven’t used a filter lol

• Haha

Mahamotel

Chatty Member
Blackfishing comments please move to another thread cos wtf are you talking about a girls allowed to tan in the sun that’s no crime. And before you start syd and molly both are olive skin toned so tan a lot, I don’t like either of them but seriously it’s pathetic to even say that
So she tans darker than me, a mixed race woman? What’s pathetic is to bury your head in the sand and act like pretending to be another race like it’s an accessory that they can take off whenever they want is normal. My skin colour isn’t a fashion statement. We’ve seen from her stories that she’s not even actually that colour and it’s clearly edited…so?

• Heart

br0ws3r

VIP Member
If her boyfriend doesn’t like the influencer lifestyle why has he started a management company? 🤣🤣 He sounds like the biggest issue here

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
wait i just remembered they still live in the same block and literally above one another, how awkward is that 🤣🤣 ells family called it ! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 43

groovygirl229

VIP Member
I’m more on team ell but doesn’t mean I wanna watch just her , she is very plain Jane. I liked them oringially as they used to seem such average best friends and to be blunt without eachother ell is boring and syd is stuck up

Reactions: 43

gossipgirl321

Looking through old pictures of syd and ell on their Insta and I actually can’t believe their 20 year friendship has come to an end. I feel heartbroken for them and don’t even personally know them so god knows how they are feeling. I really hope things get better for them because it must be so difficult. But I think we can all agree molly is a bum licking brat

Reactions: 42

gossipgyalxo

the fact that mads and rachel are both posting about tonight celebrating rach’s launch, and also not showing that they’re with molly, then molly showing her dessert which says happy birthday 💀 pick meee pick me

• Haha

hannamarin123

Can’t believe over 700 people are reading this thread and we’re only on page 7! Shows how much the girls’ actions have their viewers searching for any answer possible

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
Honestly, this is more of a hatesyd.com really did not sign up for this. Its really sad. People must be miserable in life to bash her everyday! Ell put up with her for 20 years, she cant be that bad ffs😂😂😂
Make a rave thread then huns, all 5 of your posts have been supporting syd. Read through & you’ll understand why people feel the way they do about syd x

• Haha